I understand this is a choice, so I guess I should do something rather than just complain. But, the constant barrage of noise and all the screaming is just starting to get me down. Right now there is some high pitched alarm or something that is piercing my being and it really hurts. Unfortunately its not an alarm, and no one is going to shut it off, that's just the buzz of this crappy town. I wish I lived in a tall tree in a vast forest, with no electricity, no buzz that only serves to disorient me. I really don't like this place.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Here comes the noise" is what I say when people come around lol People just seem to make a lot of noise no matter what they're doing. Me, I'm a quiet person....of course I can be more expressive and animated than anyone when I want to be, but I prefer to be quiet and be in silence. And I always find it amazing how people just seem to be afraid to be silent. They always have to be doing something, or watching something, or listening to something, or talking about something. And they have a way of making the most trivial things sound oh so important...and the real important things sound trivial. Oh well, that's people for you. But it is interesting to be in the city sometimes...with the hustle bustle and the constant activity. There's always something to see. But I think it's better to be in a quiet serene place, where it's peaceful. Ultimately people only make so much noise because they're not at peace.

• I don't know how to comfort you, but want you to know that I'm feeling much the same as you.  Love, kathy x

• Sorry about ur dilemma, Melody, but funny you mention being high up in a tree! Why? And why should u be a tad grateful? Well, I happen to live in the woods and love it here, but.. my deaf and blind 18 year old cat is somewhere missing since Sunday night, possibly in a tree... somewhere?! Kinda freakin' out here! I'l b worried, but prolly basically b ok! I looked 4 an hour and a half today, put up a huge sign on a tree on the corner, called all my neighbor friends and prayed consistently! I only ask for others prayers and u have mine and others..

• I pray you find her!  With all my heart, I pray for you two to be united NOW!

• Love, Light & Respect Melody Dove... don't let the fading shadows of duality get you down.

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”

~Juan Matus

• Scream at me then. Give me your darkest filled emotions and I will make sure they do not return.
    loquai72@yahoo.com
    • i am melting my ego into the keys I'm typing right now. this is my darkest emotion. please help me to release it. love

• WHAT?!?  HUH?!?  CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THAT NOISE!!! :P KIDDING! But seriously, I do "HEAR" you when it comes to buzzing, screaming, fidgeting, tapping, honking, beeping, screetching, etc.  You are not alone in this... I know many people (including myself) who would agree w/ you.  Maybe it's time to hit the woods for some camping or a hike (or whatever your flavor).  Go reflect in the peacefulness of nature.  It's calling you....

• Healing with water crystals by Masaru Emoto is a nice book that includes 2 disks with classical music that are very healing to listen to and should repair the damage that has been done to you. Also I would recommend keeping water with positive loving messages written on the bottle as your drinking water.

Oh and also you may want to get some headphones so you can drown out the other noises.. Also, you could consider sound-proofing your home or at least one room for you to relax and escape in...

• Melody,

I get those too but they go away after 5 min or so. I have fould that drinking plenty of water helps and I don't experience this on my fasting days at all. I will direct some good energy your way and pray that this awful noise stops. Hang in there sister. Many blessings...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Blessings, The energies of the Flower Full Moon are building!The Full Moon energies peak the morning of May 23rd.  "Flower Moon" by the way is a name that comes from the Algonquin Native American tribe, who observed the abundant blooming of…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
10 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
10 hours ago
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
11 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…