Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I have a question family. Will the GFL be able to cure me haveing allergies?

.....i really wish they were gone forever

all answers welcome. Thanks

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I imagine it would be child's play for them... The truth is that you can heal your own allergies by using the power of your mind you can intend that your body be immune to the particular things that irritate you. You need to use a force of will that knows you are in control of your body's cells and knows that you can make them immune to these things, see it already done... Picture yourself healthy and allergy free get a good clear image of yourself without the allergies and picture yourself stepping into that person. If this fails to work there are a few other routes I might recommend, a good hypnotherapist or NLP practitioner should be able to sort it.. Do your research and shop around to find the best you can, recommendation is always best but there are many good practitioners. Failing that from a biological perspective a homeopathic practitioner or even acupuncture, Chinese medicine may prove effective. Unfortunately all of these things cost money but you have the power within you to control it. The first and most important step is to believe that you can exercise control over it, they are your cells and they do their own thing unless you tell them what to do

Good luck with that

Kind regards

Rich

thank you. i kinda naturaly knew i should try to imagine myself with out them...ill just wait for help.

I would not wait for some saviour to corrected my body, rather would research and find something that you can do for yourself like possible dietary change. Today we know that most if not all sicknesses are directly directed to junk food, alcohol and/or ciggarets. Milk, cheeses and meat are the most damaging to our health but changing this to vegan raw ,uncooked veggies and fruit should heal this for you , almost in a instance....................And you are still young man, looking at your picture therefore this transformation should not be hard..................

well im only allergic to pollen (if i spelled that right) but i love trees and nature its like a curse

thank you for the insight, i have noticed a few foods change my breathing (onions and garlic) but other than that its just being outside in the spring and summer....winter i never worry about this. im to the point of quiting as if im just gona have dumb allergies my whole life. stuck takeing pills in the summer when i would wana be out haveing fun

thanks i find this one most helpfull

Thanks for that usefull information! :) I have had a massive increase in allergies, sneezing etc, in the last two or three weeks I actually believe its a part of the new energies ,last month it was for me my hearing that was affected .

The Ashtar Command has medical templates to cure all allergies.

They can be found on the web site of Bryan DeFlores.

www.bryandeflores.com

I don't thing the galactic federation would charge for there medicine. charging for it also makes me think they don't work just my thoughts Love & Light

yes yes they are. i have a few around my room

Looking for raw milk in internet.

Ligth and peace.

collostrum is the main part of raw milk that boosts immune system (easier to get than raw milk)

also probiotics and kombucha help...

I agree with Richard, the power of the mind is paramount

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
17 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship