Replies

• SF

• The Ashtar Command has medical templates to cure all allergies.

They can be found on the web site of Bryan DeFlores.

www.bryandeflores.com

http://www.bryandeflores.com/
    • I don't thing the galactic federation would charge for there medicine. charging for it also makes me think they don't work just my thoughts Love & Light

• thanks i find this one most helpfull

• thank you for the insight, i have noticed a few foods change my breathing (onions and garlic) but other than that its just being outside in the spring and summer....winter i never worry about this. im to the point of quiting as if im just gona have dumb allergies my whole life. stuck takeing pills in the summer when i would wana be out haveing fun

• I would not wait for some saviour to corrected my body, rather would research and find something that you can do for yourself like possible dietary change. Today we know that most if not all sicknesses are directly directed to junk food, alcohol and/or ciggarets. Milk, cheeses and meat are the most damaging to our health but changing this to vegan raw ,uncooked veggies and fruit should heal this for you , almost in a instance....................And you are still young man, looking at your picture therefore this transformation should not be hard..................

• well im only allergic to pollen (if i spelled that right) but i love trees and nature its like a curse

• Hi I imagine it would be child's play for them... The truth is that you can heal your own allergies by using the power of your mind you can intend that your body be immune to the particular things that irritate you. You need to use a force of will that knows you are in control of your body's cells and knows that you can make them immune to these things, see it already done... Picture yourself healthy and allergy free get a good clear image of yourself without the allergies and picture yourself stepping into that person. If this fails to work there are a few other routes I might recommend, a good hypnotherapist or NLP practitioner should be able to sort it.. Do your research and shop around to find the best you can, recommendation is always best but there are many good practitioners. Failing that from a biological perspective a homeopathic practitioner or even acupuncture, Chinese medicine may prove effective. Unfortunately all of these things cost money but you have the power within you to control it. The first and most important step is to believe that you can exercise control over it, they are your cells and they do their own thing unless you tell them what to do

Good luck with that

Kind regards

Rich
    • thank you. i kinda naturaly knew i should try to imagine myself with out them...ill just wait for help.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
20 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
12 hours ago
More…