I know that there are some ETs here! And I would like to discus this! Thankyou! My name here is EagleBear1957 but you can call me Charlie!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Charlotte. It's good that you are able to communicate with ETs/Space Brothers. Ignore the ones, who make fun at you OK? They ridicule what they can't understand, or see. I can't presently see what you see, but I believe ETs or Space Brothers are real and exist anyway. Our body equipment is not really set up to see energy the way it is. All energy is in constant motion, but our bodies' eyes see things as solid. But air isn't solid, we can feel it, but we can't see it. No one doubts the existence of air because you can feel it. Namaste my Friend.

• Do you guys remember a few years back, this lady who promised that there was going to be a worldwide UFO showup?

Then it didn't happen!!!! Well, I remember wanting them to show up! There were even a site where the ETs asked people to sign a petition if you thought that they should show up! Hey! I went to the site, and said yes I want you to show up!

Well, they didn't show up, and I was bummed out about for weeks! I even told my wife about it, and she thought I was crazy!

Well, I felt a little crazy after they didn't show up, LOL!!!!  But still I believe that there has got to be more living Beings than

Us in the Universe! There has to be! I'm tired of them not showing up!!!!! I'm sick of hearing promises of disclosure, and then nothing happens! StarPeople I'm sure that you pay attention to this site!!! Come on!!! Quit dragging your feet!!!

Show YourSelves!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Be patient please the mystery of god is about to come to an end I have been given the heads up that they will soon give notice they will land on the broadcast to all.

And if you look up into the night sky you will see probes and arial vehicles all around more so than there have been in previous months,

I have so many above my house it is so exciting I can feel the energy getting so built up full of a child like giddy energy I think a great deal of it is created by them but i'm so excited right now also because the gate is about to open.

i'm so ready.

I think when they found our planet only the basics were here and they created ALL FORMS OF LIFE including the essential single cells and complex life they piled the oceanic floor up til they created the continent that later broke apart,

the tree of knowledge was a volume of books with the greatest genetic and scientific information  coming from a highly advanced cousin of ours showing a millennia of technical acheivements of a far off civilization as well as the blue print to creating multiple species and sub-species of every known and many unknown creatures from this planetary system.

This is truly a time to cherish has anyone noticed their hair falling out more than usual?

• Thankyou for sharing this information Rambling Poet! I'll look up into the night sky, and you have some nice Holidays my friend!

• You too g-night I need to get to my conference now chat later by by!

• I don't know. Some people are just not meant to see it I guess. Not until the big moment at least. It very well might be a test of faith, remember what Jesus said, blessed is he who believes but does not see. Can you still believe even if you don't see it? Also believing is seeing, so if deep down you don't think you can see it, you probably won't.

• sometimes I think I see stuff in the sky and look and nothing is there...

I have had strange dreams in regards to ships and E.T's, which makes me think that I have seen/met one but my mind blocked it out. I went to eceti ranch James Ranch in Washington and could feel e.t energy. I have felt e.t energy and it feels kinda odd, and it is usually the same energy I feel in my dreams.

• Hi Marianinnia! the U-Tube videos of UFOs Haven't convinced me, that they are 100% legit either. So many images can manipulated, using computor know how. And like you say, many are so blurry

who could really say for sure that it is actualy a UFO. Then there are very real looking photographs, but I find them hard to believe also. I  do believe that they exist, but I'm not going to say I saw one, until I see one up close, with my own two eyes. Then I know that if I told the people I work with, that I saw a UFO. They would all laugh, and ask me what I was smoking! LOL! No! There is nothing that replaces a first hand experience, and the more people that witness the same event at the same time, leaves no doubt that the event was real, and not a halucination! Thankyou for entering this discussion Marianinia, Glad to meet you!  

•  

I've seen quite a few ufos and had many encounters. It all started for me when I awoke to their presence, then I decided I wanted to, then I expected without a doubt that I would.

I think the reason you haven't yet is because you still have some doubt. You believe, yet you may still have some doubt that you won't ever see a ufo or have an encounter. Have faith that you will, look for their presence everywhere and expect to find it. Notice synchronicities, however small,  for me that's a good sign I'm in communication with them. Or that I'm on their "wavelength."

keep watching the skies!

• Hello Spirited! thankyou for your reply! You are right, I still have some doubt. Though my reason, tells me that

surely, in all the Universe, with all it's different galaxys & solar systems, that surely we are not the only lifeforms of Creation.

That surely some more Avanced Beings from other places, have solved the mystery of space travel. When you have another encounter with them, tell them I would like to meet them. I think, they might think that I would freak

out, if they ever showed themselves to me! LOL! They might be right to a certain extent! LOL! But I think my heart is strong enough to get over the initial shock!  Again it's nice to hear from you Spirited!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 minute ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
3 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
11 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
14 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
17 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain you would already have a Sirian/soul name but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
17 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
22 minutes ago
More…