Replies

• Yea.. It really is the WORST fake ever .. Like the picture below. It's supposed to show an attack in Libya by the govt (before they killed mr K), but you don't need more than high-school physics to know that the pic below is impossible and faked. :)

That guy would be a flaming inferno himself should he be that close to such a fire.

8115988875?profile=original

• 8114382886?profile=original

"I am so tired of all these people such as Greg Giles and a lot of others who do  false channellings. I really wonder why they don't get a life..."          

lolololol the irony, fake people getting tired of fake people. its like when the situation called angelina FAKE on jersey shore even though they're both instagators.

"I have ruled the world 2500 years ago as Darius The Great King of Persia, where  I invented the human rights, religious freedom and abolished slavery all across  the empire."              

i guess you didnt invent FREEDOM OF SPEECH. even if greg is fake he has all the right to post anything that he wants, this is america not your "kingdom" lolololololol, oh great king of persia i bow at your feet!!!! trolololololol

"As the king of the known world I NEVER encountered any Illuminati, secret  government or any other control organisation. I was the king and nobody  else. Also throughout history I've still never encountered any of these  organisations. Why? Because they don't exist. It's that simple. The Illuminati  theory started with Dan Brown's book Angels And Demons and it's pure  fiction."            

its funny how you say that the illuminati does not exist when there is evidence all round that they exist. and if you cant see it you must still be a sheep.

• this whole thread made me LOL today.

• I have already got an answer from the divine collective consciousness on who you are.

I suspected the answer were influenced by my mental self and therefore entered the frame to further investigate if there's any truth to my orginal sense of You.

So far, it doesn't weigh to your favor. So, it'd be interesting to hear what you think of what I'm saying rather than avoiding discussing it.

What did Michael say about me?

• "You can't put it up that way."

I can do anything I like, this is My World :)
    But I get what you say, and I agree that my argument wasn't fair because it can be used to negate anything and truly doesn't proove anything. It's an academic cheapshot and I truly should have refrained from putting it in writing here. Forgive me :)

"According to theIlluminati belief system it's said that the Illuminati have the hand around the testicles of the world leaders and frequently meet with them."

Not all of them, but some. All else is done thru pyramidal structuring where very very few of the players actually get to meet their sub-masters (which illuminaughty are, they're really nothing but intermediaries between alien influences and select few from humanity). Just as I'm really nothing but an intermediary between the Yin and Humanity at this present Now. When + were dominant I were an intermediary/translator for the -.

Illuminaughty represent the Yang and its objectives. No more, no less.

"I can ensure that wasn't the case for Darius. He ruled the way he wished without getting his politics approved by any secret control organisation."

They didn't have to. You had already agreed to put forth the "King"-biz, which IS an illuminaughty pyramidal structure used to control people and get them to relinquish their power and give it to an overseer in order for them to bury themselves into the material experience of Desire.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing because obviously humanity needs to learn the hard way what it means to give up ones power of self determination, but what I AM saying is that you already sort under the Illuminaughty Power Construct. The programming is done and you don't need an overseer. You're doing your job anyway.

Earth has been occupied for the better part of a half a million years, and all official and empowered structures and individuals that have sprung from since that time, have ALWAYS sorted under the illuminaughty wether they've been invited to the staff meetings or not meanwhile.

I myself have been a vital part of some of illuminaughtys most recent crimes and I even realized that at the end, but it was too late to back out for me so I had to fulfill my part and simply TAKE the karma that came from that. The positive thing with all that is that I got'em to expose themselves in public..

I lost my livelyhood, but at least ppl KNOW now. They can't come in 5 years and say "I didn't know" anymore when the world crasch down all over them, and that's a good thing. :)

And .. you really shouldn't say:  "I can ensure" to someone like me, because I take peoples souls as collateral for that insurance.

Are you ready to offer your soul as colletaral to support your statement?

Think HARD before you say Yes. This answer is Binding by Universal Law up to 6D.
    7D and up will be your "mexico" there if you wanna run from the agreement :)

Ask Michael about me to be sure.
    He knows who I am, and He has my Given permission to divulge to you anything you want to know about Me.
    The akashic field is at your service in this issue.

Interesting man this Darius..

"Darius organized the empire by dividing it into provinces and placing satraps to govern it."

8116314282?profile=original

• Yes, please choose a word other than "retarded" and then examine your own post.  It is not necessary to establish your "pedigree".  This smacks of the same dis-empowered trip the others have embarked upon.  Many here also helped to seed the earth, and much more, but you don't read them bragging about it.  Let us all abandon the control dramas and begin to do deep light work with the released energy.

• I've never encoutered a Blue Whale either, but .. I don't deny their existence becaues of it.

Your eyes only see what You see, they do not see all that exists since that'd render the entire 3D-experience meaningless.

To say that something doesn't exist because You haven't seen it yet, is probably the most ignorant statement ever crafted on earth ;)

• Well i will not fallow this no more..

I think i already make my Point hire..

Some people must Awake them self to the real world who surround them and SEE what must be seen...The Great Unknown..

Well it is all on them reach of them hand if they  want  it..

• No, you're saying there's no such thing as Illuminaughty, and as a rogue Luminary extremist I find that line of words preposterous.

If Illuminaughty didn't exist, I wouldn't even be on this planet at the moment exposing all their neat mind control tecniques and teaching everyone about how it's done so that they can immunize themselves to it..

(metaphorically speaking I'm giving everyone on earth one nuke each, because if everyone has it, noone will have the greater advantage)

Their symbolism bleed through ALL OVER the world at the moment, it's there for all to see.

You can't simply just come in here and say and organisation does not exist when there are ID-cards from them spread all over the earth. It doesn't make any sense.

• "Yes there is evil in the lower densitys and astral plane."

I know, I put it there. I use that part of the spacetime as testing-ground for stuff that shouldn't be done in 3D .. But.. It's not EVIL, it's ONLY a type of experience and expression that has to be tried, but is done There since the 3D-world can't handle the energies i spew when I do those things.

People aren't supposed to wander around in that plane and if they wander into my proving ground, it's REALLY their own fault.. It's like if I were to rush into nevada while a nuke is being tested. It's not the testers fault I got hurt. It's MY fault :)

I stand by my original statement. There's no such thing as evil.

"Do you know their is ascended negatives."

I know the entire "hierarchy" of the cosmological order.

As above, so below.

Light can not exist without the dark.

One experience is charged with -, and one is charged with +, and one is charged neutral, and one is not charged at all. 4 states of being which add to the whole.

"bad" means for me, "something that don't belong".. And, we know that EVERYTHING in the cosmos actually belong there.

"Please do not think their is no evil."

I don't believe in Good either you know. I only see the different charges of the universe.

"Please no in our true form or god self we are from the 11th and 12th."

I don't know about the 12'th, but I've been the 11'th dimension, before cosmos were created.

"But in the lower realms our job for source is to expand the light and love to raise the planets."

I.e. polarize the charge of our local space to conform with the + energy.

That already IS my primary mission.

"It is like one big school the development of our souls"

I know that, so why do you designate between evil and good?

It's all a part of the same construct in the end anyway.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
14 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0