It is simple just look when Internet become available WorldWide... It brought a lot of good and also a lot of bad. By good I mean those who used it sensibly by sharing knowledge and by bad I mean those who hacked it, nosing into other peoples lives, putting in false date to mess up innocent people.So the same is the case for Free Energy as some people will use it wisely and some whose motives are greed, power and control will use the Free Energy for destroying targatted places and people so it is dangerous to offer Free Energy to people who will cause harm to Mother Earth and innocent peopleSo untill all the inhabitants of this Planet live their lives in the mode of goodness only then can Free Energy be made available.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Sorry to differ here ....

It is not that humans are not ready ... the so called leaders who are minting money over charged power doe not want us get it that is why it is suppressed with very high anonymity .....

Frankly Humans are ready that is why even the word "FREE ENERGY" came to be known else we would not be discussing it.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all ......................

• Yes RajeshY ..I see your point. The Government to keep us under control does not want us to have free energy but then again sometime ago the Internet was only available for the few and since it was given to all there have been a lot of criminals that got on the act as well... So the same with free energy some criminals will get in the act.. Imagine some terrorists...what they could create with free energy and for what purposes.
      This issue is debatable and all sides have to be considered before releasing it to all.
      If you say under guidance then under guidance by who? I think corruption will also creep in.
      I understand the energy firms gas and electric have raked their prices and are making big profits...so the solution is try and economise till all the dark forces are removed and beings are left that live in peace and harmony with each other and share free energy for the benefit of all without misuse or corruption.
      It is a question of right timing and at the present time it looks dangerous with so many like demons who are hungry for power and control on Planet Earth.
      corruption.it
      • The only terrorists are our government.  They already have the power.,  They start wars and psyops to get people to shoot people - i.e.  "the lone gunman".

• dear darkstar, i agree with you 100%, the terrorists are our goverments.

• The point I am trying to make is that some so called humans will MISUSE the Free Energy and it could divide the World by creating a War between the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    • That could be happen yes but there will people who love their freedom above everything else.So i want that technology we need it more then ever before if it will be released or not people start build up their own generators.And from that point there is nothing to stop them.Infact they are making them day by day.And to honest i1am happy to e that his babylon system will upon.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
4 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
5 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
5 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
5 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
5 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
6 hours ago
More…