Just checking with everyone to see how everyone is doing... Lately past a week have been growing more and more intense and it have been so brutal on me lately.  I felt shakey inside me, with so much anxiety going on inside me every time I get up in the morning.  I had to meditate and go for a walk outside to, at least, calm it down and it kept coming back up no matter what.  My close friends and soul families who is as awakened as I am spiritually have been experiencing same thing and they said it have been much more intense each days.  I have experienced this through summer with each waves of intense energy hitting me.  And this is WORST, most intense I have ever gone through in my life and it have been taking tolls on me.  Honestly, it have been so crazy and I am so ready to this done with so I can finally have peaceful day within...

How about you people?  Are you feeling intense 'energy compressing' or pressure all around you with so much things going on inside you? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes from me.. its very hard watching everyone around me fall apart..

Lots going on around the Heart area especially in the back, tingles and pressure..

'I Am Love I Am Light' is my Mantra.. and it sure helps..

I Love U All.. Hang in there the time is Here.. within and without..

Love n Light

annie girl

• Indeed!  I kept feeling pressure on back of my spines.. on specific spots.. it felt like something was pressuring a spear on each spots on my back spines and at the same time, I felt something was pouring energy through my back spines.  Most of time, it made me feel so anxiety with much things going on inside my heart space.  Right now I still feel pressure on back of my spines and somewhere on top of my head at the same time.

However, YES I AGREE with you, I am in same boat with you when it comes seeing many things falling apart.  My lifetime dream of starting journey in Japan just fell apart after whole life planning for it (No I am never giving up on it, I know I am manifesting it and that it happen at right time), and many other things just kept falling apart on me.  It became so confusing and scary at first because you are so used to bracing the known when you are suddenly surrounded by unknown.  That is something new to us and it is easy to panic when that happens.  However, it is because old 3D is falling, peeling away from us that doesn't serve us anymore as we are on path of spiritual awakening and ascension.   Our space is being replaced by higher dimensions.  That is why it is important to be still, just be you as you keep going on with your life and trust that all is well no matter what.  We are in most chaotic time of our life right now with much, intense changes and shifting going on.  Old duality 3D is being falling apart as we are being reconstructed with new higher dimensions and we embrace the unknown within us.  Trust your heart, your inner voice, go with flow, and accept way everything is unconditionally and all will be over soon, hopefully.

• I kinda phase-shifted yesterday so my body is now still again, and I feel COMPLETELY free and VERY powerful :) (and FILLED with unconditional love)

I certainly hope for everyone who still feel "civil unrest" in their bodies, that what I experience Now is the sensation you will all get to have very soon, because this is great. :)

• Would you tell us what you experienced?

One of my friends experienced an "explosion in the universe" in a dream and she said that that explosion was of love and a reminder that all of this is an illusion...and since that time when she explained me the explosion and how she felt in extreme detail. I imagined that myself and felt so free and full of love.

• "Would you tell us what you experienced?"

It is VERY difficult to describe.. But I'll give it a shot :)

I no longer see myself as separate from anything else. I can feel the entire world around me and it truly IS alive. All things. :)

I also experience that I am in control of my own reality, and I tested that on the bus yesterday and managed to affect everyone quite quickly. It seems I now have the ability to project love, light and security right into the air and it immediately gets absorbed by everyone around me. That helped alot since there was a VERY insecure kid on that bus but when came over and stood near me he immediately relaxed.

That was truly amazing to observe. :)

I'm gonna do that again tomorrow. Just Being a Beacon of Light and holding that as the Only focus and thought is powerful and it works.  :)

• Wow... Thanks so much for sharing this :)

• It have been my great goal to be able to express the desires and love from within me, where I would co create the greatness into my reality just like you did... I shall keep going with the flow and expand my consciousness into greater consciousness with unconditional love as I accept everything around me, especially bless my surrounding.

• Much the same here, and it is all about managing our anxiety, some our own and some collective, it has to do with the intense amount of Light energy hitting earth and us, bringing up for us what most needs to be let go of, FEAR.

It is important to do what we can to minimize our own such as grounding, exercizing, eating properly, and working on not staying stuck in our own fears. and what ever we seem most afraid of will be in our face so to speak. So it is really about looking at what we still fear, becasue in the end there is only love or fear.

Using mantras, helps, what do you want to feel, Love? Peace, Joy, happiness, send those "words" or which ever you want to use out to the universe, you can say them over and over, like love, say it and try to feel it like how your body would feel with Love, what ever you send out comes back!!!

• I have been feeling very crazy. I get these vibrations in my body and I feel very uncomfortable. It is mostly accompanied by a disturbing thought or a past incident or an insecurity. But I go out for a walk in the evening in a garden nearby. I start walking faster and faster all the time exhaling that discomfort out and taking peace in. And that feeling disappears. I calm down. But the feeling returns the next day and the ritual needs to be performed again.

Today,After getting up I felt something else. I felt that the room is aware of me. And thus I am more aware of my room. I knew what things have been moved and what have remained in place without even looking at them. It freaked me out at first. Then I realised that this must be part of the ascension.
    Later that evening I went for a walk in the same park... But as soon as I entered the park, I felt something is wrong. I looked around and I saw that the park was little dirty. So I cleaned it. Felt good. and Calm.

• Hello everyone, 

I have been doing much better now and there is something I want to share with you of what I have learned very important lessons from my very intense cleansing week last week...  I have learned from my sources (I always respect the privacy of anyone so i will never mention anyone's name and at the same time, I ALWAYS give credits to these who helped me with my journey.  I thank these all for their great help with my inner journey wholeheartedly...) and from my inner journey that on some worlds you must overcome physical discomforts, especially the suffering while other lean towards mental contests.  This Earth that we are living on have both, which is why for anyone who is on spiritual journey of awakening and ascensions experience these phenomenal which make them questions themselves "am I going manic, crazy, insane?!" with these intense experiences which is uncommon to them.  These people here and I have been going through these which is why we have been posting here about our symptoms at the same time...  These episodes of very intense energies that we have been feeling may follow with periods of fatigue which is followed by the great shifts in energies.  This is the time of integration.

In order to help me, I learned to give into it, letting it actually flow through me instead of resisting it.  I roll with the nature of energy, don't fight it while being very gentle with myself.  I take nap when I am tired and I do different activities that I enjoy doing when I can't sleep.  And this time, instead of resisting the huge, powerful shift of energy, I am learning to take advantage with this type of new energies that is cleaning through inside of us.  So the best way to face this new energy shift is to simply 'Go with the Flow"  with these.  

Think of this as powerful, rushy water river and you know what happen if you panic in water as you try to fight with water?   You get drown into it as it keep push you down no matter what until you learn how to stop panicking, letting it go and just let be... You start floating back up and you start to relax and keep your head above 'water', by keeping yourself grounded by going with the flow.  As you go with the flow, you are surfing on the rushy water river as it takes you to new place away from old places (Shifting from old energy to new energy)... And these shifts gave me strong water rushing through my body and I learn how to be still, accept it all, let it flow through me as old energies of karmic and fears is being forced to surface.  I let it flow out through me as I experience these, I forgive them all and thank them for all the lessons as I let it get released away into universe with appreciation and unconditional love...  It is best to just let be, trust it all, go with the flow, know that all is OK no matter what.  Trust that all is within divine order and timing...

Thought I'd share this with the community and hopes it helps!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
7 hours ago
More…