Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

how do i structure my life so that i'm always around Quality people?

As I've become more spiritual and continue to look into my heart chakra for answers in life i notice that a lot of my old friends are people that don't love themselves and don't love others. when I'm around these people I get very tired and I feel negative energy in me and sometimes i get confused and insecure about life, they take away the light that I've worked so hard to absorb and i don't want to fall back into blindful hateful ignorance because of these people.  These people don't love and respect me and I long to be surrounded by fun loving, authentic, carefree people who  nurture my soul and raise me to higher vibrations of love and happiness.

how can i structure my life to find such people?

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've found that you must let some sleeping dogs lie.  It is what your intent speaks that causes who or what comes into your life, nothing else.  You've in some way asked to be around people like this?  Could it be a desire to see them rise above their negativity and blase attitude toward life?  Stay alert to signals that people send as to whether they are ready to consider doing this.  This necessitates their confronting their own fears and shortcomings, and sometimes it's noone else's business to become involved.   What's really in your heart?

This same thing is happening to me. I keep taking back the same 'friend' who has bad habits, says negative things and has ulterior motives. There are  also a few others I had to do without. The one friend I do hold on to has potential to change. He tries to help people so I try to see it that way. However, to live in the light in a higher vibration, we have to move on and expose ourselves to new activities and a new way of being and thinking. It isn't easy to do when 'heavier' people are pulling us down.But to do without those people will make us feel 'lighter' as long as we know our soul brothers and sisters are out there to guide us.

Be what you want to be all the time , and affect your surroundings ( human , animal or material whatever they are all vibrations ) , do not let the surroundings affect you , stay strong and wriggle through this mess of a life using that 1 single pathway that is You :)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOU, THE WAYSHOWERS,  ARE THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE. - ARCHANGEL MICHAEL through RONNA
8 minutes ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality'
"BTW, the antifa, are worldwide financed by soros organisation"
12 minutes ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality'
"That the police join the public is a great new, it mean they are waking up.... Only the riot over…"
14 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality
19 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Benjamin Fulford — June 1st 2020: Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces; Waki Waki

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Benjamin-Fulford-Geo-Political-Upda…See More
59 minutes ago
Profile Iconviranshi, Papa Fred, DD and 1 more joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"Well, we are already 'out there' in craft that use implosion motors...A technical…"
2 hours ago
Justin89 commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"Do we have any timelines for when this quarantine will end and when the new technologies are…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship