satan_hand_1.jpg             satan_hand_2.jpg

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The next image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Here's worshippers of Satan at a Satanic Mass. Notice the hands (AND NO, THIS ISN'T A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GAME WHERE THE FANS GO "HOOK 'EM HORNS"):

8110607892?profile=original

Here's Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan. His female followers are fun dates, but have hearts of stone and are "high-maintenance." Notice the left hand:

8110608257?profile=original

Here's Michelle Obama on the cover of Vogue. Again, notice the left hand:

8110608459?profile=original

And here's our "Christian" U.S. President with the same left hand gesture:

8110608076?profile=original

And another shot of our three-pointer shooter president:

8110608089?profile=original

And Bill Clinton:

8110608472?profile=original

And Dick Cheney (AND THIS WAS IN WASHINGTON D.C. AT THE PRESIDENT'S INAUGURATION, AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AND THE "HOOK 'EM HORNS" BIT DONE BY THE FANS (as explained in the picture below). UT AUSTIN WAS NOT A FACTOR WHATSOEVER WITH THE INAUGURATION!!):

8110608652?profile=original

And George W. Bush (AND NOTE THAT HE DEFINITLY ISN'T AT A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GAME GOING "HOOK 'EM HORNS," WHICH WAS A REPORTED EXPLANATION FROM HIM WHEN USING THIS HAND GESTURE. WHAT DOES THE QUEEN HAVE TO DO WITH UT AUSTIN ANYWAY?)

8110608267?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But he's holding it with his right hand!! If we are to stick with the interpretation of left hand tantra, a good BJ for Satan requires left hand use. Why am I talking like this? LOL

• FOR Satan or FROM Satan?

• DREAMSICLE: I'm making a sick joke. BJ means "blow job." LOL means "laughing out loud." Is making fun of the people on this site (or attempting to make fun of people on this site) the only time that you can have a good laugh on this site? And please don't play the "you don't know me" card. That is so old it's biblical.

• Also Malcolm, that's libel. I've never made, or attempted to make fun of people on this site. You know why I'm so sure of this? Because such behavior would result in being banned. And I've always been mindful of what I say on this forum because my perspective on here isn't very popular with it's members to begin with. If you read my 'why am I here post/article/discussion', it tells you my agenda. Getting banned would be against my agenda. Plus making fun of those less fortunate than oneself is so middle school.

I'm nipping this in the butt right here and now, what members have I made fun of on this site and what did I say that implied as such? If you're under the impression that I have, surely you have an easy example that you're pulling your assumptions from? Feel free to respond on my profile, but if you insist on keeping it on your thread for the activity/spotlight, I wouldn't be surprised.

If you're going to make such bold accusations with the ability to back it up, be prepared to back it up. And if you can't copy and paste your proof with the link (the link pops up automatically after you paste text so you don't even have to worry about it) then you're lying.

The purpose of getting you to show me proof benefits the both of us. Because either you misinterpreted situations and going back over them will shed a new light on what happened and you'll see how you were initially mistaken; Or you'll show me what I may otherwise be desensitized to. I'm not interested in changing your mind. I just know that there are kids and others with short attention spans who read this stuff who don't do their own research and will jump on the bandwagon and automatically assume your accusations to be correct because they're lazy.

You're accusing me of making fun of people for a good laugh... that's exactly what you're doing with this post btw. Making fun of all these people for a good laugh. Isn't that technically projection? Isn't always very eye opening when someone starts an unprovoked verbal spat with someone else.

From wiki

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1890s as a defence mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world.[1]

Psychological projection
          Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative…
          • And you were not entirely honest by listing Indiana (IN) as your origin or source on this website, and then stating that you were not from there or had no connection with Indiana (and then suddenly remembered IN means Indiana. TEE HEE HEE). By the way, you do belittle and you do subtle ostracization (usually with scientific quotes) with people on his site, and you almost never indicate that your replies are in good spirit or if your criticism is in good spirit (i.e. saying LOL or whatever). Also note that libel is pursuant in a court of law if one can identify a person (and thus establish a reputation), and you can't be id'ed due to your phoney Indiana address and your nebulous self-description.  Also note that Sigmund Freud was addicted to cocaine, and did claim that women had a latent envy of men due to the possession of a penis (which is bullsh&t. You as a woman can claim that, assuming you are a woman).

• The action of criticism & condemnation is a negative, unhealthy, unhappy state.  Feeding it allows negativity into your door, something you really don't want to give into.  

I've unfortunately noticed ~ no matter where you go or who you encounter you will find those that seem to thrive off of others (positive) Energy, fanning and fueling their negative flame.  This is also physics--and why so many 'negative' societies fall.  Because negative energy will always spiral/vibrate itself out until it destroys itself.  

Negativity(and criticism) does have a place here--even if only to gage where you don't want to be.  

• Discussions and debates can get heated. That's how the truth is discovered at times. The truth may be painful, but it will set you free. Sometimes you have to go to hell in order to get into heaven.

• I didn't "suddenly remember" IN means Indiana, that would imply I forgot... why would I forget something I had to manually input? You asked if IN meant Indiana and I responded... if you're translating that as me "forgetting" then it would be safe to wonder what else gets lost in translation.

You're still focusing on the Indiana part, completing ignoring the fact that it's the zipcode for SANTA CLAUS, IN. I don't even understand why you're so obsessed with this part. Oh wait, yes I do.. because you want something to grab onto to argue about instead of putting your issues to rest. (btw, it says north pole now, understanding the theme yet?) And you're using tee hee hee wrong. It doesn't look cute when you do it. It looks dry and without humor.

I recognize you have built up animosity with me for some reason because you attacked my for/from Satan riff from a place of anger and defensiveness when it was unnecessary.

I gave you the opportunity to present me with your case and you have yet to show me evidence. You can have an opinion all you want, it won't change my behavior. And I'm even giving you an opportunity to show me my behavior so I know what your problem is and you're not even doing that.

If you don't show me evidence of your accusations, then every time you bring it up, I will call you a liar until you do and then throw some accusations about you your way as well.

I'm KEENLY aware of every interaction and conflict I've had on this website. Anything that you could possibly paste from my own text, was a warranted and rather subdued reaction responding to the other person's text. I assure you, whatever you have to paste, the original was much more extreme before editing it. I know the "but they started it" statement doesn't mean it's justified... but it's something not to be forgotten.

But also, by you going back and trying to find this evidence, you're going to find that there isn't really anything worthy of sharing. Because the emotions that you experienced during the heat of the moment (they must've been your friends if you care about it so much, since the interactions had nothing to do with you iirc), compared to your emotions now... you're hopefully going to be reading those texts with a much more clearer head.

And since you've demonstrated that you have a tendency to misinterpret things, going back over those texts might put things in better perspective for you so you can build a bridge and get over this useless attitude towards me once and for all.

P.S. one of the people involved in a "conflict" with me apologized for their behavior and realized they had pent up issues that needed resolution which is why they acted the way they did to me.

There's always something deeper brewing underneath when someone comes out to attack me on this website.

---

No matter what my alias is, this account is my identity on this website. And you're contributing to the smearing of the reputation of this account. Which is exactly why I'm requesting you provide proof. Obviously I'm not going to take you to court over it but that's not the point. The point is, I'm calling you out on your behavior.

So if you would please show me your evidence, or move forward, it would be much appreciated. You can't sit there and accuse someone of something without showing proof. I mean you can but you'd be a dick.

For example:

Malcolm, thank you for sharing your photos with me. I specially liked the one with the black panty hose. I didn't know it was possible you could do that with your leg! Don't they have to remove a few ribs for that to work?

Hmmm. Sorry folks for that picture now in your head. If you need help getting rid of that mental image, think of all the things a TRex can't do because of his tiny arms like play basketball or golf. http://thingsatrexcantdo.tumblr.com/

So Malcolm, I'd appreciate it if you would stop painting negative pictures about me. And if you insist, please provide your proof. Otherwise I can paint pictures too.

---

If I have to type one more paragraph requesting you to show me proof, you've officially demonstrated that you're doing this for attention.

I would love nothing more right now than to see what you copy/paste so I can go, "gee you're right, I'm a heartless witch. A handful of people on here think it, so it must be true, nevermind their integrity and character... they're obviously automatically regarded as role models and upstanding citizens! I'll be more careful with the way I say things in the future" just so this can END ALREADY. Because hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Shit happens. But something tells me you can't do this because nothing I said was that bad! Also, they started it. :P

P.S. The definition of projection is pretty accurate regardless of his personality. So I don't know what you were trying to achieve by bringing his character into the discussion.

And also, I'm not going to flood my text with lols and smiley faces because people think they need them to understand the mood of the text. If someone is naturally in an upbeat place, they won't automatically take what I say harshly. People who are secure do not get offended by what I say (specially when I'm not even trying to be offensive)... people who are insecure and unsure of themselves are the ones who are getting defensive.

• Wow, I haven't had that many words placed in my mouth since I once told someone I voted  for Reagan. You are really great at debating so many people on this site, and people who debate the masses are often called massdebaters.

• How is asking for/from making fun of anyone?

I was obviously feeding into your joke and you just had to get all defensive. Lighten up brotato.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
3 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
7 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…