It seems to be that I'm actually just receiving light directly into my pituitary gland and now I understand why we call it five dimensional.

It's kind of humorous.

I'm taking in more of the picture than normal, literally seeing with three eyes but as one picture still.

I'm so excited but at the same time pretty nervous. I don't know what to expect next.

I did a sacred goddess chakra cleansing with the Goddess Li-Ha and the seven Pleadian goddesses The other day.

It's been going on for the past few days and it's been so crazy.

By the way, you see in five directions. That's why it's five dimensional. :)

Or, I mean, I'm guessing, but maybe most people don't look at their vision mathematically.

:/

Any advice friends?!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome friend this inspires something deep within me. Thank you for sharing :) All of you! I am so blessed to observe all of your energies. Beautiful.
      • :D Thank you. I'm glad I can uplift you. :D I think we should all feel very uplifted. Things are really changing!
  • Hey iris ! 

Congatts:) can you explain a bit how you see? 
    I have noticed more depth In picktures espesialy in cartoons! 
    If i watch a nature show On tv it's almost like waching live! 
    The deepth are amasing! 
    How do you precive it by day? Have you had like black outs( eyes open but vision Gets totally dark) have to blink to Get it back again! 
    This is weird experience!  

Love to you iris ! :) 
    • :D :D That sounds really awesome! I think what you're describing is 4th dimensional perception. Where you are 'within' the picture, as well, instead of looking at it.

I have not had any black outs. Thankfully. :)

But it happened just yesterday, so I've been enjoying the growing benefits of this new phenomenon for a full day almost! :)

I will tell you about my past 24 hours to the best of my ability.

Yesterday, I was doing a tarot card reading to channel direct guidance from my guides and I got one that said "Take a Leap of Faith." I got up for a minute, then a spur of intuition told me to remember the beginning of my life. I went back in my memory of what I'd been told of the tender time that was my conception/gestation. A few minutes later a slew of realizations hit me. I won't go into them here, they're too long. Suffice to say they made me very angry about so-called 'psychology'. I remembered my card, and I took a leap of faith. What it was is kind of personal, but it left me screaming and pouring tears of furiously built up issues and emotions. This period is hazy. But at one point I had stumbled out onto the porch, and I remember seeing some kind of bluish flash of sunlight, and... the next thing I remember is shaking and crying and sobbing violently. And right in time... I vaguely hear the front door open, and my twin flame's arms are around me. Until I've finished crying everything out on him, and he talked to me, and calmed me down.

Finally, I had finished and the next thing I notice... There's an extra bit of light and space in my vision. I can see the ceiling where I normally would not.  I did a test to see if I could see something from the spot in front of my forehead, and indeed, I could. (Also, my face had changed, and my stomach, normally stretched out from a previous pregnancy, had reduced almost back to my 18 year old stomach. My twin was the one to point those things out to me. I was too fascinated with my forehead.)

The rest of the night I spent happily exploring my strange new ability. I can see so much more of the picture all at once now. I feel like no one could ever sneak up on me XD

Also... There's an even more interesting ability that seems to go along with this point in my vision where the third eye is.

I can aim flawlessly now. With anything. Almost superhuman aim, and I'm working on learning to use it and get better at it. I tried it out on some shooter video games and it worked!  The first attempt I killed four aliens in four seconds. XD Perfectly. And all I did was aim with my mind, the hands weren't even pressing buttons fluidly. And I ad JUST learned the controls. (Meaning I didn't know them yet.) One of the other things I tried it with was painting. My brush never goes even a centimeter from where I want it to. So long as I'm aiming with my third eye.

It might not be as great as it sounds though because I can feel how my entire brain is functioning differently. I have to wear my beanie over it sometimes so I can concentrate better. And my sleep was extremely stressful. I felt like I was fighting for life as I awoke. Terrified.

• <3 Nice to hear that changes are here ! 
        This is totaly awsome :) 
        Good luck adapting to the challengees we have comming it's time to prepare !
        Love peace and light to you 
  • Hi iris, a couple of years ago, i had a few instances where i was seeing with what you are referring to, third eye.

Normally i was very relaxed and with my eyes closed that this occurred and i was definitely not asleep. In fact, one time i saw  a very tall being or man standing in the room with some kind of white robe type clothing on and when i opened my eyes in the direction he was in, he was not visible to my normal eyes. I think this has to do with possibly the pituitary as you are saying and a vibrational state of being. Since i was very relaxed, my vibration was different and the vibrational waves of my brain/mind were different from so called normal awakeness. Hope that helps any.

peace love light

• Interesting! Thank you, it's good to know I'm not crazy. :)

It's been making it hard to sleep or relax though, I'm having to wear a beanie ridiculously low over my forehead to make my vision kind of 'normal'. Or, how it used to be. It's so interesting and exciting but I'm scared too. There are lots of other things happening to me, it's all a lot to explain. It's like mega-ascension symptoms. Extreme sensitivity to all smell, sounds, sudden movements, a lot of foods I can barely stomach though I'm burning my food way faster than usual, and when my stomach's empty I feel like I'm not grounded here.

I wonder if this just means I've somehow gotten my brain waves to be on a higher level on a more permanent basis? I've been reading things about ascension and all this for years, and experienced minor stuff on and off.

So I know some things, and what to do, but boy... It really is crazy when it hits this point. :( At least maybe my working through it will really help other people too.

• Cool! Can't really give advice cause I never experienced that. Do have a link to that cleansing; we can compare notes once I try it!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
1 hour ago
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
1 hour ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"obama is a human wrecking ball"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy
"This blog was posted in 2012, to warn the members of this Obama-abomination, then....Moreover, do not fall for the big Mike, presidential scam, either...

I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few…"
3 hours ago
"I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few years back, have subsequently awoken to the scamdemic...?? And also the scam that was Obama, from day one of his presidency.....Just watch this video and…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few years back, have subsequently awoken to the scamdemic...?? And also the scam that was Obama, from day one of his presidency.....Just watch this video and…"
3 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…