Replies

• there is nothing wrong with video games or any other form of entertainments despite what many here will try to get you to believe.  it is your intent in the game that matters,  there is violence all over nature, to say that playing a violent game will hurt your ascensin is foolish, if you were down at the watering hole and seen a crocodile kill a drinking animal by those rules even witnessing that event lowers your ascension.  totally ridiculous.

what would affect your growth isnt violence in games or anywhere else it is how you respond to those situations, you are bored and not finding any interestes in other activities, so go ahead and play vids, be careful about glorifying the violence in the games, i play games to solve the puzzles and set goals and complete achievements, some of those games require the viewing of some nast stuff, other games i play have no violence at all, even if you purely played nonviolent games you could still be addicted to them once again creating unhealthy gowth potential.  someone killed her kid because it was bugging her while she was playing farmville, absolutely no violence in that game yet still we have this horrible scene. this happens because of the PERSON and has nothing to do with the outside influences and only with how that person allows those influences to control them or not

• Thanks for your insight i reckon your right these games will only be for entertainment and i wont let them influence my actions. Love & Light

• You can also play sandbox games like Minecraft where you make what you want, so if you don't want to go violent, don't :3

• Haha i do enjoy minecraft man have a good one Love & Light

• I wouldn't be too concerned about it man, the stricter you get about these kinda things, the more likely you are to fall into a 'striving towards ascension' type of mind state. I think the most important thing is to just be aware of your mind and your feelings, if it's starting to make you feel crappy, maybe give it a rest for a while. I honestly don't think there's any harm in games, violent or otherwise though, as long as you're having fun!! Everything in moderation and balance seems to be key. Sometimes I find myself drawn to games because I feel bored, but then realise that the boredom feeling is actually a big clue pointing towards an internal conflict which needs some attention placed upon it to aid it's release. I think if you keep on top of any discord in you like this then you have nothing to worry about; sometimes the neurotic concerns of what is 'good' for you and what is 'bad' for you does more harm than the things themselves! Of course I can only talk from my own experience dude, but hope it helps!

Take care x

Dean

• Well said Dean I very much agree with you.

• Thanks heaps dean i think moderation seems like the best idea Love & Light

• Thank you Andy Love & Light

• i posted it in your blog, and i am re-posting it here also... (it wasnt necessary to open 2 threads on the same topic).

..gaming or not, has nothing to do with Ascension...
    it is the same as asking" "Does working for a living affect ascension??"... it's irrelevant...
    there are people who may play games all day, and they can ascend just fine, and others who never played a single game, and they cant even lift their little finger...
    personally i play games alot (included games with violent graphical content)... but not just any game... there are games...and Games...
    but thats just my personal opinion, not a fact, cause i havent yet personally met anybody that he is ascended (gamer or not)...
    ..you will be lucky though, if u find anyone with personal experience (and not opinion) to tell u for sure...
    and i doubt u will find such a person here... ;)

• thanks man yeah wont be posting two threads any more thanks for your insight but i asked this question because i thought violent games mite feed negative energy. thanks Love & Light 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0