I would like to introduce myself before I come to my point. My name is Vleer, ever since I was a child I have had a feeling of not belonging here and always felt very limited in this reality, I even tried to commit suicide when I was 12 and when I was 15. Now I am 29 and haven't been suicidal in years through acceptance of the now. I know my true power is Love and that I am Love and I am a very happy person but even though I know the Light and how overwhelming, beautiful and peaceful it is I still have a fascination and affiliation with the so called "dark"side. I do not enter it with fear but with love, and I get angry at entities entering my space with negativity and tell them to just come back when they have lifting their "spirits" so to speak. I feel a kinship with them. During a meditation a couple of days ago I heard  my voice in my head clearly stating that "I am a Shape shifter" and seeing in my minds eye ( dare I say it ) a female reptilian face. This shocked me right out of my meditation, but not out of fear but because it was so darn clear. Just for the record I do not know if I have actually had a reptilian experience but they do signify a big part of my life. I love them. As a child I looked at dinosaurs and the like with a feeling of being in love, but I digress.

I've been having the most outrageous dreams/memories lately.  Last nights dream left such an impression that it made me post this discussion (which I would normally not do because I am very private) Anyway in the dream I was a man ( in "real life I am female) that entered a sacred female coven (I guess) during a ritual the sacred feminine spirit entered the space, which was an abandoned restaurant, it was a giant face entering through the door and as soon as it entered it looked at me knowing I was not female, it exited again and though the door opening I saw a huge figure, then a tentacle grabbed me and pulled me outside. I could actually feel the tentacle grabbing me around my waist, gentle but firm. The face of the spirit was now covered, like mummy. The only thing I could feel was an overwhelming feeling of wanting to be merged with the spirit. The spirit was angered and it pushed its face on my body and it felt like bones that were lose on a face under the wrappings. And in a split second I was back inside the space and I could here the man ( how was also me ) screaming and the sound of bones being crushed. In my dream I felt my chest to feel if I had breast to verify me being a female again. The Spirit entered again like a pissed of elderly woman. She came up to me and called me Grandmother. The dream continued and I was at my high school during its annual Halloween party. A lot of stuff happened like walking though a maze that was my old high school etc etc, but at the end of the dream I was sitting outside with some friends and a love interest just enjoying each others company when I saw a space ship, I pointed it out to my love interest but he couldn´t see it only untill it was right above us.  It had an organic triangular shape and I could see though it. It very much reminded me of gyroscopes. When it was hovering right above us it emitted this strange frequency in a sequence. It felt as though it was scanning us, first I felt fear then as I said the words "my God" I accepted what was coming and then I woke up. It was 5:45 am when I looked at the clock.

I have also been having a lot of dreams about werewolves, being one, hunting them and saving other people from them. In my werewolf dreams I always have some sort of Native American kinship. In my last one, saving the people from the werewolves I was called granddaughter by a chieftain. And again the kinship with the predators, no fear but longing and fascination is all I felt.

To be honest it feels good sharing this and I was hoping you could give me some advice or similar stories because I need to know what is going on.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here I am.

loquai72@yahoo.com

I am not here to harm you, I only need to talk, face to face.

I know of the Tetrahedron, you may know of me, but only what I project for you to see.

I am a real person.

I am who I am.

• Dear Tetrahedron.

Is this still an issue?

Let me know, will respond in a Dutch PM.

Love and Light <3

• the dream is still definitely one of my most... well vivid/ memorable, but I've had more since then

<3

• i think it would be a very nice idea if you can talk to angels or any other spiritual been of light to help you figure it out and protect you 24/7  just in case!!=)

Take care  girl!=)

• Hummmm... it sounds very interesting, i have never heard such a dream, but my guess is that you may be awaking up, (i don't know in what level because i don't know how many levels there may be) i am feeling you are more ahead than i am... i am new in this  topic, and even newer in this website wich i just found like 3 days ago.. i also had some experiences since i was little....When i was 4 i experience  a very sad moment wich consecuently i ended up hating  my mom for a very very long time.. i was sooo depressed i just wanted to die because i felt my mom never accepted me as i was..althogh i felt the  love of everybody else , other relatives, cousins, etc..i was always agains my mom because i had always had the feeling i can do things better and not to limit myself  , just to feel confortable in beeing as unsecure as everybody else. There was always something inside myself i was never happy about,  and i always wanted to learn some more... Even my name!! it sounds kind of negative, but i am a very happy person. i just have very strong perspectives and i spect a lot of myself to have a happier life. Now i feel happier to actually find  there is more than we can see..=D
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
4 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
11 hours ago
More…