HELLPPP!!!!! URGENT!

My Partner is being stalked by the Dark Ones/Greys! This has been going on for as long as she can remember and every now and then they confront her at night. She cant remember if they have actually done anything to her but she feels that they have. However these "confrontations" have been occuring more and more often. We dont live together so is there anything she can do to help herself? Please help!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome poem. I am printing this out and hanging it by computer. Thanks for this. Never heard it before. So cool.
  • This is very very true Ann. They DO feed off fear and it is like a drug to them. It is however very easy to fear and another to project courage and LACK of fear. But that is exactly what any person having contact with abductors should do is try to not to project their fear, in short be fearless. I have to admit that I put off more fear than anything else because at that time I was not in touch with my inner power to say NO this in not permitted and I have a right to my own bodily safety and mental safety. I tried to fight them off physically, but my fear response was just something that made it worse and I was physically overpowered. It really was a can't win, can't win situation for me back then. I think if I had known about sheilding and stuff like that, that maybe they would have left me alone or at least I would have not felt so helpless. The only thing that saved my sanity about the whole thing is that I kept telling myself that a loving God would never let me endure more than I was capable. My concept of God has changed dramatically but I feel that when we plan lives events before we incarnate into a life that we do not give us more than we can handle, and now I believe that we have guides and angels to help us through the course, although back when stuff was happening to me I felt that my god had forsaken me and that there was no one to help me. I know differently now and that has made all the difference...
  • thanks for all the advice everyone :) we'll try some of these things and see how they work.
  • I dont beleive the greys are a benevolent race. They made a deal with the dark government to abduct people in return for advanced technology.
    • i have heard this too, actually. if you've ever seen the early alex collier (contactee) interviews, he's pretty believable ~even if he is a bit strange & twitchy ~ & he speaks a bit about the greys "agenda". i've heard they are a for-hire, renegade type species, not to be trusted. (not that the human race has a better portfolio necessarily ~but, i digress!) & they are very adept at psychic abilities...hmm..
      • I will say that much of what Alex Collier says about the Zeta in general is very true about the Grays agenda from my firsthand knowledge of the their procedures and communication that I have had with them. Believe me, I telepathically asked them many questions over the years, and I am sure much of what they conveyed to me was lies and manipulation, but some of it rang as truthful as well. I know that if Billy Meyers American spokesperson is reading this right now, that I am in for a world of crap now from him because he and I have had opposing opinion battles before and according to him Alex Collier is a big liar, and his opinion is that nobody has ever had contact with an alien species except Billy Meyer, so every other person talking about alien species are all liars haha.. but oh well...
        • *sigh* indeed, many people are only interested in their "own versions", or debating, or debunking this or that.. so boring, so ego~based. discounting others' "thoughts or opinions" based on what ~fear, inexperience? but, as you've attested Marique, there is no substitute for personal experience. i think this discussion is a very relevant & interesting one, and should be approached with an open mind by all (if we can recall the original post by Julien regarding his partners strife!) ~in remembrance of what we are supposed to stand for, and "stand~together" for!~ ;0) ~respect~ & good luck Julien!
          • What rediculous? This conversation has wondered so that I am not sure what your comment goes with?
    • Ok, now that I have been following this discussion for awhile it is time for me to jump in with my own two cents.....

Bet most of you who know me figured at one point or another I would jump in.

First of all I will say that I was an abduction experiencer starting at childhood and right through until about ten years ago. At no time did I get the sense that they were benevolent. I experienced against my will things that most people cannot even imagine, and believe me most of my experiences at their hands was so horrific that I will have nightmares for the rest of my life....So trying to tell me that they are huggies and kisseys absolutely makes me want to PUKE. People who say they are wonderful loving creatures that are soul deliverers have definitely NOT BEEN ABDUCTED and treated like a lab rat, and physically maimed, implanted, stalked, terrified and generally treated like a piece of crap in a can. People who claim they are so wonderful have obviously NOT had the experience of being strapped to a cold metalic table with hands and ankles strapped down while foreign objects and instruments are applied to various parts of their bodies in an excruciating and terrifying manor, and have not had their optic nerves traveled upon by a Zeta mind probe, and have not had artificial insemination and then subsequent abduction to have the fetus removed repeatedly leaving phyical destruction to the child bearing organs of the unfortunate, unwilling egg incubator. Also those with a nicey nicey opinion of the Zeta have not been physically experimented upon and left paralyzed when dumped back in their room like I have. It took me three spinal fusion operations to get the use of my right arm back after being paralyzed after an abduction experience when I struggled to get free because I just could not endure the pain and the mental anguish any more.

I was also let barren eventually from the things they did to my reproductive system. I could go on and on with my stories of the things I have endured due to the Zeta, but will spare you the details because you simply would not want to hear it, it is not pretty and probably about 70% of the population are in denial. They lied to me, they manipulated me, they made me wish many a time that I was dead, they messed my life up for a long long time. I kept trying to run from them, I moved from town to town feeling that the government was watching me because I was being stalked by HUMANS while all of this was happening. I kept running but I could not hide, I was always found and abducted again. Any effort I made to be safe made no difference. My children were terrified and I was terrified for them because I kept thinking that they would be abducted too, which thank goodness did not happen.

The government DID sell us out and made an agreement with the Zeta that they could abduct people as long as the people had no memory of it, and they traded alien technology for human lab rats. Unfortunately many of we experiencers DO remember and that is why the black ops then have to try to silence us. It is not a fun thing being hunted and harrassed and threatened. I know about now you think I sound like a paranoid person but I assure you the things that happened to me would make anyone feel paranoid. Do you know how that makes a person feel, do you have any idea about how it feels to be looking over your shoulder all the time and feeling defenceless, disbelieved, labeled as delusional when you know the truth of what is happened and to be branded, ostrasized by society, and to be discounted as defective mentally when you know you are not delusional and have all the physical scars to prove what happened to you???? I am not saying that ALL Zeta are unbenevolent but I AM saying that the ones who abducted people did NOT have humans interests in mind. You cannot judge a whole race by the actions of some, just as you cannot judge all humans by the actions of some. But you also cannot say all humans are kinds and wonderful when their behaviors and treatments of others are abomidable...As one Astar member once said to me which really typified the treatment from humans when sharing abduction experiences "well at least they did not eat me, so what is my bitch", well hate to disappoint the kissy huggy school of thought, but many abductees ARE used as a nutritive source. I won't even go there....but it is true.

They used humans for the biological advancement of their species and could have cared less about their human lab rats because they do not understand about our feelings, fears, and what makes us tick. They want our souls, which is something they used to have until they genetically experimented their souls right out of existance and now they want what we have. I do not hate them for trying to save and better their race, I just take extreme exception to forcing humans to be a part of their genetic experimentation. And yes I will add at this point that there ARE hybreds because I have personally seen them, so their work is coming right along. I will not get into the saddness and hopelessness that those hybreds feel and the life that they are forced to live, I don't think people can handle it.

I have heard all the things that people have to say about how wonderful the Zeta are, and I am sure they are not talking about the ones I had to deal with. When I say bad things about the Zeta I get all kinds of flack about how I chose to have those experiences at a soul level so I should thank the Zeta for making these experiences happen....and it may be so that I did. But I cannot support the treatment that many many humans have had to go through because the government decided to trust the Zetas. They are liars and manipulators, at least the ones I dealt with and the ones the goverment dealt with, and any glorification or deification of them just does not fly with me, I am sorry.

I have long since forgiven the species that did what they did for the sanctity of my own soul and for the sake of loving ALL because all species now matter how they come across are all parts of the whole which is love, and each is playing a role, however I will never ever think of those particular Zetas I dealt with as kissies and huggies no matter who says they are. I do not believe all channelors such as the alleged channeler for Zeta talk and many others. and I suggest others to question everything they hear and not take all things said as the gospel truth. But it is up to each individual what one wants to believe. But I do think that personal up close and physical experience is far more accurate than just forming an opinion from someone who has NOT had those experiences. I know I am going to take a lot of hits and slurs for what I just shared but I do not care. I felt it my duty to express my opinion, just as I would express my opinion to someone who I see is about to stick a metal object into a electrical outlet, haha. So if any you take offence to my opinion I say bring it on.
      • I've never read or heard Greys being called loving or benevolent till now. I read that they are not emotional at all. I have viewed many testimonies of abducties on TV and they all claimed to have been physically violated against their will. They all described the experience as frighting. My impression of the Greys is just as Marique describes.
        Matthew makes some comments about them:
        In his December 19th 2005 article (section #19) http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=46 he writes that some humans did not remember agreeing to being abducted and "the 'abductors' knowingly carried out experiments anyway and were harsh indeed." Also, "some within government encouraged the revealing of frightening and painful abductions. They performed some themselves to lend more credibility and thus more fear to the existence of the Greys"
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
13 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
13 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
13 hours ago
More…