Have You Noticed?

I wanted to make a post where we can share some of the things that we have notice that have changed in us, our environment and surroundings. There are some obvious changes that have taken place since we started receiving these extra energies. Most changes have happened slowly and many people may not have even noticed. I figured this is an easy way of proving that things are indeed changing. Everyone can post things that they have noticed in their areas, things that may help to give another and themselves validation as to what is taking place across Gaia.

A few things that I have noticed are:

1) You can now hear birds chirping and singing during the night hours,  when they have normally been quiet in times past.

2) The sun has went from a yellowish color to its current white color over the past few years. As the frequency rises the color has gotten lighter. Finally others have taken notice of this fact.

3) Our Pear Trees grew fruit twice during one season last year, this has never happened before. They did not grow to maturity the second time, as the frost finally got them. The pears did grow to the size of golf balls though. Every year we cut our Rose bushes back in January here in SC. When they grew back this year they grew back differently. Instead of a branch here and there as they grew back, they popped out all over the place. They are just more vibrant now.

4) I don't know what to make of our Persimmon Trees. They are so many Persimmons growing that the tree can't support all of them and tons have fallen off? There are still more Persimmons left on it than in any other year in the past.

5) I have never seen our garden and grass so green either.

6) My diet has changed dramatically! I no longer want to eat as much meat. I am 6'4" tall and went from 270 lbs to my current 217 lbs. I just had my yearly physical at the VA Hospital and am general great health (except for previous injuries).

7) My sleep patterns are crazy! Sometimes I sleep only 3 or 4 hours and once in awhile I can sleep for 12 hours straight? Don't know what is going on here.

8) Mood swings, my wife says that I have (at times) been worse than a woman with PMS....lol. Not a good thing and am not sure if this is connected with these energies or not

I would love to hear what changes you have noticed within yourself and your environment. Maybe in sharing we can learn a little, or open or eyes and start to notice the changes that are taking place.

Much Love & Light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• great uplifting topic :D 

Hmmm the main thing for me would be my lack of wanting to eat meat... i have managed to cut it down dramatically so now i am a vegetarian 5 days a week, and will continue to work on that.

My Sleep habits.. i have always loved sleep but my sleep patterns are erratic, sometimes i will go to sleep then wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep again after a few hrs or sleep for about 10 hrs and wake up at 7 am and go back to bed for a few more hrs when i can and i am with you on that one Audie, going to sleep and waking up thinking what the heck lol.. and other nights having vivid deep dreams!!

Acne, i have never had acne in my life... i think it is because i am detoxing- loads of extra fruits and veges 

Emotional at the drop of a pin- feeling others pains and feeling the love 10 fold that they send me and my family..

Have noticed how people i engage outside of the home really are smiling more :D and talking with more hope

Have noticed that the majority of people believe things are going to happen and are taking active roles personally doing service to humanity.

Haven't really had a chance to be outside much because it is winter here/rain blah blah but i do get out when i can... BUT i have really noticed the birds are singing louder than usual and they seem way happier lol.. if that makes sense. 

I think that is all for now... i am genuinely really happy but emotional at the same time if that makes sense... and really great full to God for giving me the opportunity to meet some really lovely people online that have uplifted me when i need it.

Lots of love.

• I'm with u on the sleeping patterns! not to mention the sun is MUCH brighter and yes to the birds! hahahaa 

much love to u 

• Better people, some more understanding and i myself feel them very well :) this 2-3 weeks i have had some nice experiences. feels good!

Peace & Light

• We are in the California sierras at 3000 feet.  Growing up in the midwest we had mocking birds which sing all night.  It was lovely.  No mocking birds in the sierras.  We had amild winter which really messed up our fruit trees.  I use to hear the ringing in my ears about a year ago but has since sstopped.

• 1) You can now hear birds chirping and singing during the night hours,  when they have normally been quiet in times past.

OMG! I thought I was going crazy! I noticed this too and thought..hmmm...that's strange...we got some extra happy birds these days...
  • matrix.jpg

• I know exactly what you mean about not feeling the need to be in a relationship anymore. I've ALWAYS hated being on my own, but in the last month or so I've realised I'm fine with it :) It's wonderfully liberating!

• Great idea, Audie! Here are some things I've noticed:

• I'm getting a lot of noise in my ears; like a high frequency ringing. Used to get it every now and then, now it's happening much more.
    • I eat meat, and have always enjoyed it, but have found myself thinking about switching to a veggie diet. Not sure if I will yet, meats are my favourite food, but the guilt is slowly growing.
    • My dad, who has always been a skeptic when it comes to ET stuff, recently told me he saw a UFO. (I was so jealous!)
    • I'm sleeping a LOT lately; to be fair, my sleep has been all over the place for years, and I've always had vivid dreams and good recall, but I'm feeling more tired these days. And I've begun having more lucid dreams (so much fun).
    • David Cameron and George Osborne are due at the Leveson Inquiry this week. (For those who don't follow British political news, this is pretty big.)

I'm still not going to hold my breath for mass arrests etc, but I can't help but feel something's on its way :)

Love and light

• Disappointingly the birds arent chirping here at night.  I wish they would.  I work in retail and the people come unglued for no reason.  Its like they are so on edge thatit takes nothing for them to snap.  I like the idea of eating less meat and did so for awhile.  However , I love the taste and now just make sure I only buy organic meats.  There are days when I would love to sleep more than 8 hours because of frequent exhasution.  However, the household dog always has other ideas.  I have an orchard and garden but havent noticed changes ,except the sun rays seem stronger.  It could be only 80degrees outside but in the sun it seems like 95.

• yes here also in nz we have notice the birds singing at nite and starting to sing at 4am instead of 6am like they used to and the grass is greener, hey i just had a thought u dont need to look for the grass is greener at your neighbours  because its greener in ur own back yard ha ha just a little lightness for every one to chuckle at , as for ur p m s  welcome to our reality once a month ha ha maybe more males are experiencing this also as it is about balance in the new energies hmm....... something to ponder eh...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
3 hours ago
More…