Hello- I have REALLY been trying to stay in this current reality- which is A TASK! See - I have been in and out of a new reality where the colors are SO BRILLIANTLY~Blue & Violet GREEN~ Just phenomenally perfect in thoughts & content and loved~AM I THERE~PURE BLISS-Is this place~ and it is out of our "OLD" spectrum of which we could see before...for some time.

   I recently was drawn back together WITH MY FIRST & ONLY TRUE LOVE~ We are engaged...as we both KNEW it was now the time to be together.She wasn't familiar with what was happening to her as she had no internet... and as my problem was~NO ONE around here~SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND! 

 SO~ I wanted to share with you some of our MOST AMAZING experiences we have been bringing about in the past week. I CONSTANTLY see UFO's as they are always with me...AND lately they have been sending her that beautiful blue & VIOLET energy as well... I see it coming out of her nose as "rays" as well as shoot up her arms and back and back down~ I Have seen auras and sound for almost a year now-which was diagnosed by my doctor even.

   I CAN'T put into words most of these amazing perfect experiences we have been having but ~LAST NIGHT~ While making love- I started vibrating so so so VERY~intense... and my love almost terrified~ said I was turning into a reddish~ pink light...as if there was a glowing "sun"-inside of me~ I FELT myself without a doubt...I wanna say STARTING TO LEAVE~AND OH MY WAS IT SPLENDID~YET~ I STILL HAVE not full recollection of where I will go~I do at times...but it is something very hard to hold-in this current state of density we are all residing in. I used to NOT understand what was happening to me- and felt I WAS NOT in CONTROL~LOL~ But I am~WE ALL ARE! I USED TO think all those fluorescent pulsating violet orbs were ~following me~THEN I LEARNED~ I was creating them~ I have learned that with them...I can heal~FIX~ and FEEL~ in ways that can TRULY impact our society~as a whole~or help just one person~or animal ~ IN WAYS OF WHICH ARE SEEMINGLY~"LIMITLESS". I KNOW~WE ALL HAVE this same ability~ I ASSUME~ MANY MUST know this as well? My question for you~my friends is has anyone Ascended yet? If so did they dissapear~ or just gain the ability to do so at will? IF SOMEONE can answer these last little concerns ~ I WILL & NOW AM ABLE TO~ ASCEND~ I WILL~&~I PROMISE~ I will only use any ability or gift I obtain to benefit all LIFE as a whole to the VERY BEST OF MY ABILITY~ALWAYS!            ~THANK YOU~               ~JOHNNY

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Yes me.

    And i returning here from some more lessons to be learn.

    Way not many Ascended so far?

    Simple because they are not ready yet.

  • Stop Smoking .

    • Better still, learn how to use smoking as a tool for communicating with your cellular structure. :)-

      Namaste.
      I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater Love.
      Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

  • TO go  up  ascension   one needs a HIGH IQ 

    www.scienceray.com    search  alien genes found in human DNA   read it 

    90%  are to far gone  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    greg-master-light  

  •  

    Thank you for posting:)

     

    If you go in to this site, and push recorded calls. you can listen to the saturday call 22.09. in the begining of the call a man talk about that everybody now can ascend if they want. he is telling why you can do it now :-))

     

    http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/427859598

     

    love and light to you all :)

     

    MA NA KOR

     

    • Thank you so much for this link.  What an awsome message.  The information is amazing and the end is the best part :D LLL <3

  • Here is a kryon channeling on enlightenment.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ijv1A1v-bA

    Namaste.
    I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater Love.
    Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

  • It is so obvious. And wonderful. 

    Shine that light bright my dear. 

    Namaste.
    I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater Love.
    Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

  • Teach me what I can do to see energy, and such...I want to heal myself and members of my family so bad. Also I have been working on astral travel, and am still having a hard time with that. Any advice?

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, the form is constantly rejuvinating to match it's aetheric template...when you pass the age of currently expressed maximum lifespans, say over 120 years, max, even teeth can be regrown...Much like the way sharks do this..

There was a time…"
7 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
43 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"enigmabfd asked:
"Interesting. Do you know what the actual purpose of the firmament is and how would it improve earth conditions if it was to be rebuilt? Natural cataclysmic circles are widely rumored to happen every ~10k years approximately, but…"
53 minutes ago
武藤カノン posted a blog post
リンク先
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"As I got older I thought, well, Noah had a vision, as many of us do, and he saw torrents of rain in the mountains and then rivers began swelling and then a deluge in his region that engulfed all of the villages along the river(s) etc. and maybe…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored them to continue…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Researchers have recently conducted core drilling at the site, collecting samples from deep within the formation. Scientists are now examining the material for evidence that could help determine whether the formation is simply a natural geological…"
1 hour ago
More…