GREEN RAY MEDITATION - HEALING THE EARTH WITH ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL - 15 Minutes Per Day For The Next Seven Days

8110605862?profile=original

~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~
We communicate with our galactic global family in Chinese, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and English! Can you spare a mere 15 minutes per day to send out intentions to light up the grids for the ASCENSION of MOTHER EARTH GAIA, and all of her inhabitants? Write to janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!

8110605481?profile=original

GREEN RAY MEDITATION - HEALING THE EARTH WITH ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL
by Archangel Raphael

channeled through Rev Janisel of Project: Eagle Triad
Now through July 16th, 2013, 15 minutes or more per day

This [may be] my first time to address [YOU] and I am truly honored to do so. I am Raphael, Archangel of Healing. You may have heard of me, yes? <grin> That is just my way of joking with you, for many of you call upon me, and now I have been called upon by Ashtar to bring to you your next meditation for healing the grids of Earth. And we are asking you to visualize and use my clear, emerald green energy for this purpose. This in no way is superior to the energy of Love for healing, it is simply `in addition to'. I have also been advised to `keep it short', so without further adieu let us begin. (Before you start, ground, center, and attach yourself to the Project: Eagle Triad global family.)

For your first five minutes, you will be working with the mass-consciousness grid of Earth mankind. Please call to me to fill your heart space with my green healing energy. Then you are asked to project this energy from your heart into the mass-consciousness grid, visualizing perhaps a vibrant emerald green coursing through it, healing the minds and the thought-forms of Earth mankind.

For the next five minutes let us send my energies to the physical containers of all human life on Earth, giving perhaps not an immediate physical healing (or perhaps it will) to your bodies that have been so polluted by the man made poisons enabled on your planet and so stressed and compromised by what you call the ascension energies you are now experiencing as you transform from a carbon-based to a crystalline-based entity. So my energies will most certainly bring a little more comfort to humankind.

For the last five minutes, you are asked to send my emerald green healing energies to the body of Gaia, your Earth Mother. It is restoration time, my dear brothers and sisters!

We understand and acknowledge the fact that rising through the dimensions so rapidly is sometimes hard on the physical body as well as the mental and emotional bodies, so it is our intent through this meditation to bring a bit of comfort and grace to bear on that situation. And we are ALWAYS available to you for this service. Call upon me and I come. I am Archangel Raphael. Good day.

8110605275?profile=original

ABOUT
PROJECT: EAGLE TRIAD
One of our first tasks under Ashtar's direction was to inlay a new grid around the Earth, and it was to  be anchored here in Sedona, Arizona. Project: Eagle Triad was set up by Ashtar
as a means for us to work with the Earth grids, aligning them and helping to change the mass consciousness of the planet. In other words, bringing more Light to mankind. This 5th-dimensional grid, as well as the others that have since
been established, will assist in ushering in the higher frequencies for the cleansing of Mother Earth as well as transmuting the negative energies of fear, etc., from the mass consciousness grid. It is through this cleansing process
that Mother Earth will begin her Ascension into the 5th dimension and beyond.

This Project, which is compliant with all Spiritual Paths, consists of doing three 5-minute meditations/visualizations
each day, which are given to us from Ashtar, Sananda or others of the higher realms who are assisting us in this endeavor. These are not full-blown 'alpha' meditations, and are designed for even those who are new to meditation in
general. These meditations may also be done at one 15-minute sitting if that is more convenient for you. At present, Sananda and Ashtar have everyone working on the same meditation each week, with each meditation being done for 7 days, after which time we are given a new one. As of now, we start each new set of [meditation] visualizations on Mondays.

All those participating in this Project are grouped into 'trinities' (three people working together), however, the members of each trinity do NOT need to do the meditations at the same time as the others. Through their 'intent', their energies will all be sent 'together' to the appropriate grid. It is asked, however, that the members of each trinity stay in touch with each other via email or other means in order to facilitate the higher energetics of Group Mind/Group Heart.  If you are ready, and SERIOUS, about 'walking the talk' and working your Mission by being of service to our Creator, the Earth, and mankind, andwould like to participate in Project: Eagle
Triad, please email janisel(@)sanandaseagles.com

We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!

8110605494?profile=original

8110605292?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
More…