Good God, I think I just got it....!

I have always had a rough time meditating, (the Manhattan traffic outside my office windows doesn't help my already chatty mind).

But as I sit making jewelry as I have for over 43 years now, I realize that the state I enter when I am in the "making" process, is that of being in FLOW, a mindless state of bliss that we all recognize as those zones of time when there is no time, hours fly by, as our automatic hands are following the Divine Instructions that are pulsing from our HEARTS to our hands as they weave the Song of our higher selves...

No longer worried that I am not putting enough time in to proper meditation, I suddenly feel, that  Good God, peeling a pile of carrots, whittling a stick, or baking a pie from scratch, or weeding ones, flower garden, are all states of meditation...

So I would just like to share this insight. Making, working with your hands, being in a creative state, is really what is going to take you to that quiet, restful place where your babbling mind can just SHUT THE FUCK UP....

and let you merge with all that is there, the abyss of particles of light, a vast ocean of pure unadulterated LOVE. Your blood pressure drops, your adrenaline stops pumping, your breath becomes deeper and you begin to remember who you are...in that state of loving what you are doing.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gives me goosebumps your poetry...bravo for the shamanic merging
  • Rlmstudio,

Is there somewhere I can go online to view your jewelry creations? 

• Robertleemorris.com..see page on stores
      :
      I have three different groups, Collection (BERGDORF Henri Bendels, Kirna Zabete , Soho (Macys Dillards, Lord &Taylor, Bloomingdales.
      And QVC look for my name under jewelry.../ robert lee morris
      Then all the one of a kind in my own store at 400 west broadway, NYC
      My own website is robertleemorris gallery.com/Blog
      • Thanks Robert. I really enjoyed reading your blog. now to look for the pieces...

•  Thats how I found flow as well, instead of fussing about what I should be doing, I took a deep breath and cleared my mind and just was in the now. Now even at work when I walk, I am in the now, I learn to send light and be forever in the now. :) great post rlmstudio.

• Beautiful, rlm, simply beautiful. I am so happy you have discovered this. I have always called it 'zenning'.

I 'zen' with the dirty dishes (I NEVER use a dishwasher even though I have one), and zen with my veggie garden, and zen with my quilting projects.  And all this zenning is not only spiritually satisfying but it is productive also.  Life is good. 

• MAJOR new discovery here...to zen or not to zen...how about lets zen all night...

Fab new word for the entire thing Im talking about with this post...8114520288?profile=original

• Yep, this video captures the essence of the living being called Manhattan, the environment in which I live and work and reach my own level of personal flow, bliss and quiet contentment. 

Thank you for sharing this marvelous portrait of my city, my love.

• Telsa Lion, I love these drawings of blacksmith/ armor makers...I replied under the wrong comment earlier, as I was on mu iphone and could not clearly see that you are the one who posted these images. I have to tell you that during my many shamanic journey's to my ancestors, I always ended up going into the ancient Celtic villages to the smithy at work, forging swords or breastplates, shields and armor...Where did you get these images? and why? do you resonate to them as I do? Synchronistic joy at seeing these...as I forge metal, I can feel myself "pushing" my soul into each blow of the hammer, and in the process go deeper and deeper into the bliss.

I love you for your comments

• 8116162267?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"as for johnantifajancar-who cares what he says-but he shouldn't have said that about your daughter, Drexk"
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…