Replies

• Anyways had my fun today! Love you all! even though some can be frustrating, bit like my children =)
  • LMAO
  • Ahhhh... there's a spaceship... maybe/maybe not... there's an alien standing in front of me!! ahhhhhh... how do i know its an alien?? maybe i should perform an blood examination.. dna has unearthly dna types... hmmm but how do i know for sure.. the dna could be tricking me...

How do i ever get my 100% proof of this... ?? lol 

Forever and ever.. it will only ever be subjective truth!

For all we know a 10 year old boy coulda written this whole article... is rei really a human... a we all wired up to a big computer.... do we really exist?? give me 100% proof! did i really wipe my own ass just then?!! OMG i think im going CRAZY!! Nothing can really be proved to me, if we really dont exist.. shit, what now? I think i am going to wait for the unicorn, and the tail of the white dragon to take me away...

• I know what you're saying Jon, but we're also dealing with a population who, despite being outraged by the poor state of their lives and economy, are still dazed and easily led into accepting the typical "saviour cycle" they employ all the time in politics. These people are still mentally divided into black vs white realities and lack the critical thinking to understand what the real problem is, and continue to simply blame the "face" that represents it. (Political parties.)

This is "subjective truth" also.. wheres 100% proof this is real??

• 8116391872?profile=original
  • Hi Reikara.  I wonder if this ploy for gold is the result of the reptilian elites/Anuankai's way of extracting gold from people. If you recall history they mined gold needed to reblemish their planet's atmosphere. Humans were used as slaves to mine the gold. Maybe this is another way; a 'quicker' desperate measure  to get hold of our gold. This desperately need for gold could be a consequence of their failing power as the light is pouring in. I don't think the gold is being used for investment purposes at all ,there's more to it,  To buy your gold is just a cover up. Nikki
    • So Reikara... Being in the vibration of Love and Light is a load of rubbish .. is that what you are saying? .. ok.. well, maybe you are right.. maybe I better jump on an airplane and tell these people in Somalia.. where there is a famine happening.

Open your heart... and open your mind sister !!!!!!!!!

8113838489?profile=original

8115880670?profile=original8115889895?profile=original.. the doctors in Somalia have to stop the vomiting and the dioria before they can treat the malnutrition - go ahead Reikara.. tell me that we are wasting our time with al of this Love and Light nonsense.... do you know, my own Mother died in my arms .. my Dad died 3 months after my Mom died..  whenever I read any of your comments about Love and Lighters, it makes me glad that my Parents never met you.. you see.. I Love my Parents Reikara.. and I was taught about Love and Light through them.. I miss them terribly.. you see.. when you Love, you know how it feels to feel the absense of others, to feel pain for missing someone, to feel upset that the one you care so deeply about is dying..

you are only 21 .. I understand.. I send you more Love and compassion..

I wish you well sister.. and I hope you unblock your heart and other Chakras soon.

• I love you Luke, and your parents are very proud of you :)
      • I think these people need 6 cent salt-packs and some food, not Light and Love.  Well, love really really helps, but those first two are the priority.
  • I know you are entitled to your opinion, thats precisely what I am sticking up for. I am just a bit critical of putting a whole population in a little "box"... You know yourself that not one person can be put in a little box and labelled as such... which you just displayed you hate yourself! So why put all of humanity in that box... of course it will annoy anyone on here being labelled as one thing or another, you hate it.... I love you having your opinion, I used to love reading your opinions... not that matters to you. But I get put off even bothering trying to learn anything, or understand the deeper meaning of your words, when you attack someone elses opinion, and then say that we are not worth explaining your true opinion too??? So, what are we worth to you.. are we here just for your critique??

No, I am not just about the light and fluffy, everyone here has many layers... but for the sake of helping peoples progress with their own learning, or self interests... being critical, and offering a different point of view, doesn't need the insults to go with it.. As you obviously do NOT like it being done to you???

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
4 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0