Yes,

Fellow ACC members, brothers and sisters of the Golden Age,

this weekend turned GNARLY ugly sad car wreck feelings

my wife finally broke down and told me that all the OFF THE WALL  stuff I am into...

books on Arcturians, Syrians, Pleiadians and Jesus,

Archangel Michael, cosmic Websites with Angels, scattered addresses on my desk, one of which is Bill Brockbader's Jail address so I can write to him, video tapes on Alex Jones 

scandalous reports,

and my constant leaking from my mind,

dribbling statements about how the IRS is going to be gone soon or that the Federal Reserve is going down, vanishing along with humanity's need for money. 

oh oh oh,and

and the out of your fucking mind statements about Bush and Blair tried for being War Criminals and going to jail soon...the seminars I sign up for that are SPIRITUAL  Woo woo...she thinks David Wilcock looks like a lunatic...my hero..she calls a lunatic...

.So I have been HEART/slammed like a force against a steel wall,

the force of an enraged VENUS, a terrified female/wife/mother/mate.

She says our 12 year old daughter is also scared and they are both watching me get farther and farther away from them, a vast divide opening wider and wider...

HER SUFFERING, FEAR, ATTACHMENT, CONFUSION AND BEING MOSTLY LOST in a sea of worry of LACK, that if she loses her husband, the bread winner, she loses her security. Her love for me suddenly sits second fiddle to her overwhelming state of terror, as she watches me change before her.

How many others are going through the same sudden family meltdown?

I was told by my spiritual mentor from Santa Fe. not to count on anything like an EVENT  to suddenly happen that would likely let her finally see that I am telling the truth,

no, I was told, EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE...... that who am I to Question GOD and his timing?

Does GOD wear a wristwatch? This is GOD"S BUSINESS, not mine, so focus on my own light.

She also said for me to take a FAST from the internet,

and devote myself entirely to the spirit of my 12 yr old daughter, who is torn and confused and also terrified, not so much of what I am alluding to in the skies above us,

but terrified of a break up of her parents.

I am advised to write on paper, letters to the souls of my two girls, and explain what I am becoming,

and how they will soon find peace and bounty, etc etc...whatever I want to say..

....then I am to  ask Jesus to take the messages to their souls when I burn the paper I write the letters on..

burn them,and know that their suffering souls at least got the message I wanted to tell them.

I am advised to DISENTANGLE MYSELF from the Dark, to pay attention only to the light,

and to shine as bright as I can,

and not to become distracted...either by the internet or the suffering of the soul of my wife,

for I am not to water her garden, but to stay on my side of the garden fence.

Tend your own garden, as each soul tends to their side of the road and theirs only.

Her soul never gave me permission to try and change her, or awaken her. 

But in my egoistic, paternal and loving manner, I want her suffering to end NOW,( I also do not want to move out of my home!)

so I pray for an EVENT NOW, please GOD...if she changes Grrrrrrreat! If she looks up and sees a light display of 100 flying saucers over Manhattan, and says...those silly weather balloons again...then I know its time to split.

Dear GOD, I can feel the pressure building up, its causing the water to vibrate around me as

I tred water in this churning Matrix and getting all GNARLY. Its like a the biggest BOMB ever is just about to blow now, like any day, any hour, any minute. Take a deep breathe I know..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Insulting again...who's more pathetic, the one who needs some support from his brethen or the one who insults. You talked about fearing someone who puts across ideas different from yours, that would make you a coward also. Are you afraid of this change? calm down, we've already suffered the worst.

Rlmstudio is not acting like a child, he's a man torn for having to choose between the two things I guess he loves most, family and spiritual path. I still think is very possible to have both, just a matter of working it out.

I'm not judging anybody, don't think we should, for we don't know all the reasons and we are in this group to help each other, and the rest of the world, through LOVE,

I send you some Reiz.

• It is time to wake up Reiz, evidences are on the way. Don't offend people more sensitive than you, just because you can't feel the changes, it doesn't mean they're not taking place.Stop thinking with your poralized tool, go to your heart or you'll be kept in the ilussion and miss the chance of growing in the truth.

There's a Spanish proverb that says: Ignorance is the darest of all sciences.

I send you Light and Love.

• Good for you rlmstudio, for having the will to come back and express kind words with humility to Reiz, even though he did not express them in return, good for you. You are a star and warrior in my books.
  • Dear Reiz,
    Beloved brother, you are creating your own story here, as if you have spun off on a wild unrelated tangent filled with negative power. First, I do not know how you ever got the idea that I was EVER GOING TO LEAVE MY FAMILY? No way, I never said I would! HELL NO, I have always taken the approach that my first responsibility is to them, and to diffuse the volatile domestic situation with love and gentle pressure.
    Calling me a coward is so off the wall out of line that I say to you, calm down and look elsewhere to cause a fight. I am a warrior, and refuse to further respond to such vitriol and darkness that you project.
    Please rethink how you repond on these forums, as at this point well over 120 comments later, you seem to have just jumped in without doing any reading or research on this discussion.
    I dont want to add any fuel to the fire, just asking you to project light instead of darkness.
  • O and by the way, you wont find anyone more Prejudice than me, but I choose to see first, before I act. Often ones help is but taken out of context (a small piece of story taken from his entire life) can not show you that he is spineless, he is far from spineless, just by the mere fact he has taken on the studies of worldly matters that would cause another to slit their wrists, is far from spineless. Spineless is knowing all this and not acting.

Hehehehehehehe, guess who is spineless!!!!!!!! Lets look at Karma, meditation and messages, we often accuse others of our own guilt. A message without love in it is, your Karma, not rlmstudio. Its not up to us to force our will or beliefs onto rlmstudio, thats why every message should constitute the greater good. So please forgive Dawn for being a loving person of light, and her sympathy for rlmstudio, due to nasty words.

Reiz, would normally agree, as previously stated "Prejudice", but I dont know rlmstudios whole story and neither do you.

• :)...SiStar GoDess Melanie!!!....<33<3

• Well said Melanie! Messages without love do build Karma, and nasty words, are coming from fear and darkness, and these will not be allowed in the ascension process. 

I totally agree with everyone who says that without direct proof, we are to keep our own council, and not try and force anyone else to believe what I do...which is why I joined this site, to share with like kind, awakened, loving souls, who I do not have to hold my council.

Pay no attention to any source of the dark, as it is what feeds it, and we are here to build our vibrations, not try to lower others'.

• Mistaken "Warrior" definition here. The term first used, was the word "Samurai", discovered and translated by an Englishmen, and it does not mean killing, that is a modern terminology often used to mistaken soldiers or pawns for warrior status. The best way to understand this term is to look at ancient or native cultures, such as "Toltec Teachings", it explains and defines the real meaning of warrior. Samurai, means to serve and protect those in nobility or higher realms, killing (which they did) does not feature anywhere in the definition, warrior nature is even a term often used in sports. Warrior always knows in advance what his opponents next move would be, therefore creating an environment that does not necessarily equate to killing or war, but rather skillful negotiations. I to, am a true Warrior, its in my nature, and yes its a balanced life everyday, as our past warrior abilities do make you want to put some out of their worlds if they do not comply, its strength to opt for the negotiation process and skill. I believe, taken from the movie "Legacy" if you must, that, "Some of us do what God tells us, and some of us give God what he needs".

So everyone advising rlmstudio, is doing so, from either their experiences or just a place of love. It is clear to me that he is not neglecting his family, but rather the nature in which has caused divorce rate to rocket even outside of our awakening moments. Often partners look or wait for the opportunity to leave their partners, such as an excuse, as they are not in love in the first place. So rather his wife being honest about her feelings, she blames his awakening, as if she loved him for who he is, she could let his awakening slide. Lets remember that its not the awoken one leaving here, but the other asking him to leave, that is evident in itself.

So rlmstudio, you have a lot more digging to do here, with regards to your wife. You need to ask her Why? would these beliefs make her run from you, if these beliefs constitute who you are. Ask her if it is more than your awakening, and possible not her own agenda's. Lots of appreciation to all XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.

p.s Went through this, but my hubby wanted to stay and hear more, even though he is not a believer. I love him, he loves me, this made all the difference. Stay strong.

• I also had some problem with my girlfriend some years ago, because I talked to much about Alien stuff. It's the best, if you stop to talk things like that with your wife (to stop talk about that with your wife doesn't mean you have to stop believe it) because there are a lot of other people share the same interest like you and also want to talk about it. Since I stopped to talk about that with my girlfirend everything is perfect and we have a good time together. If I want to talk abot things like that I go to this page or talk with my father or some friends who are also believe it and want to talk about it. My girfriend know I talk with other people about that and she is fine with that. It's not good to force somebody to believe something, this always ends in trouble. And the people don't belive it aren't bad, they just don't belive it and this is ok. That's free will. Hope I was able to help you.
    Love and Peace

Thomas

• silver c http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/colloidalsilver.htm easy to make if you have pure silver and distilled water.Just run 6 volts through the silver...999 pure....and use a fish tank air thingy in the distilled water.
    blessing love and light
    Colloidal silver for healing
    The Colloidal Silver Handbook explainging the use of colloidal silver for healing.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
1 minute ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
14 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
18 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0