Guys,

This is the latest presentation from a person whom I consider to be one of my greatest mentors - George Kavassilas
.  George reveals more behind the scenesinformation of which we are unaware that is critical in helping us in re-remembering who we all are and also in understanding what is actually occurring all around us.

• What does the ascension of our DivineMother Earth Sophia, and therefore the activation of her planetary
Light Body, actually mean on a practical and physical level?
• Whatis she going to transform into when she becomes a Being of Light?
•Do elements of the ruling elite and their off world overlords have
knowledge of this?
• What role does the planet Mars have to play inall of this?
• Why did the Hadron Collider in Europe frighten so manyscientists after their initial experiments?
• What is happening toour natural environment?
- The Montauk project and the outcomes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_3_aCACWd4&feature=email

There you go people get some real information into you, from an enlightened 'down to earth' starseed talking face to face with you....not fluffy, cliched, channelled stuff that we've all seen before, full of unkept promises and conditional love.

Do your soul a favour and view "Our Journey and the Grand Deception" by George as well.  If you're disheartened by the constant barrage of channelled messages from cosmic elites, and know these messages not to be true either by heart or by logic, then this stuff is for you.

See you on the other side,

Mischa.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very interesting indeed, but hard to believe. :/
  • Thanks, awesome!!!
  • Thank you for sharing. i was unaware of him until now. I have to say that a lot of his messages resonates with my own truths that I have come on with my own investigation. thank you again
  • It was good to see that he has another series of vids out again

this man certainly speaks from a place that is of an understanding that's filled with what seems to be very valid information.

he speaks about what the secret government uses to see into the future, and that no matter how many times and different timelines they use the earth reality is not here to view, it's just nothing but light.

and there are some possibilities for this, 1 that we are aware of and is spoken about by many in regards to the wave of light that is heading our way from galactic center, and this could be why their little piece of timetravel equipment is seeing nothing but light at that timeline, it doesn't mean that the earth is gone, just perhaps submersed in light at that particular time.

now also the earth perhaps is no longer in the same place in space for their equipment to hone into.

or, this is a little more un-probable, is that the Sun is in the Area where the Earth once was, for one reason or another, Could the Sun expand and Immerse Mercury, Venus and the Earth into itself, as one particular Crop Circle seems to elude to, that the Sun will Expand, is the Sun a Portal as some have suggested.

Now the reason i give this Sun Expansion theory some credence, is that when i was very young, i had a very vivid dream about the Sun Appearing Very Large in the Earth Sky, but it appeared to be Sun Like, it doesn't necessarily mean it was the Sun, but i can only go by what it appeared to be, and that would be the Sun.

i've only recently heard about this Nibiru type Planet that has the Appearance of being Sun Like, when the Sun is Reflecting it's light upon it.

it's interesting that there have been some very quite large objects appearing very close to the Sun in some NASA images that have been released, these objects are as large as the Earth some of them, some may be smaller, some may be larger than that.

Now for whatever reason, the History of this particular Solar System Area, is that it was very, very sought after by several different groups based on it's location, now is this because the Sun is in fact a Portal, and a very highly prized tool that they use to traverse the cosmos with, and we've also seen objects that appear to be going into the Sun, objects that act, Craft Like.

there is another story regarding the Sun as Planet Like, with Life upon it, Oceans, Mountains and Everything Else that's needed to sustain Life.

anyway, this is why there has been so much hush about perhaps this UFO subject matter, as the Roswell Case, is directly linked to a very similar piece of information that these beings stated and informed them about, hence the underground bases, offworld mars repopulation of the human species as George has spoke about in these recent vids.

Now it doesn't mean that this is what's going to occur, it's just that this is what our Secret U.S. Government seems to be preparing for.

we should not fear this information, just be informed on this information.

now, something could occur to the earth that is very much like what occurs with a Alien/Human or any other biological form that some of the UFO Beam Ships use to departiclize the body and then reparticlize it once it's on the craft, it's possible they could have been inspired by something to use this particular type of technology, and perhaps this occurs naturally in the cosmos through certain type of events.

is it possible that this could be achieved with an Entire Planet through a Light Wave Event from Galactic Center ?

George also speaks about the Increase Rate of Spin that's occurring with the Atoms and Molecules on the Planet at this time, this could be from the Solar System moving into a Higher Vibration Area in the Cosmos as well i would think, there could be several different possibilities for this occurring.

The Planet could also be in an entirely different dimension as well and or higher dimension which some have eluded to that is in fact occurring as we speak.

So perhaps their looking glass technology is only able to see in this particular dimension "only", and the Planet is no longer there to look at in 3D, just as a Multi-Dimensional craft can appear in the lower dimension and the completely disappear into a higher dimension.

there are countless possibilities that could occur, quite obviously.

i think all of Us have Gravitated together, just as all of the Craft and all of our Galactic Families in those Craft have Gravitated around whatever is going to potentially occur on the Planet here.

Interestingly is that the U.S. Manned Space Shuttle Missions are not scheduled for the 2011-2013 time period.
  • I have been folowing his work for a while now. Interesting take he has on things.
    • After my NDE's i did go into this free will stuff. On one of my Nde's i bumped into a spiderweb, i called it this way out of lack of words in those days. Now i have gone deeper and found that it is a shield, that is not around this planet alone but the whole galaxy. It seems i was not alowed passed this point. I believe the free will is restricted. I do not believe for a 100% we are here by ouwer own doing to just learn lessons the hard way, without chance to get out when we want. I am shure you would not send your kids to school with no chance to take a brake or come home whenever they need to. I could be wrong, this is just what i have looked into after my first Nde. It could be posible we are trapped and brainwasched to come back every time we die. And there is still the theory that we are eternal souls and can not with anny means be destroyed. Anyways the 3D brain will never at this stage grasp the real truth
    • Thank you Mischa! George is a Favorite of mine and I have been watching for his reemergance for some time now. I was so happy to see\hear him again. Thank you again!
  • George certainly adds a lot of new and fascinating info to the mix. Thanks for posting this.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
18 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
More…