As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very well said Katie...thoughtful and solid way of seeing things and expressing your point of view... thats what i call "Critical Thinking"... something that Humanity needs urgently, along with Common Sense...Tnx...
      • Thanks Vagelis...I'm not one to mince words, I prefer to mince egos, shred them actually...Funny, once shredded, you can finally see the beautiful beings that I see every day, pure love with a really bad virus program running that they think is them. If they could only see their true selves as I do....utterly wow, much love, kate
        • Your comments certainly resonate with me Katie.  Well said on all counts. Thank your for sharing with us.
  • We've all heard of dogs barking at the wrong tree.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN DIVERTED FROM THE REAL ISSUES. In the meantime, the common people have been herded into slaughterhouses, blindfolded and numb.

• Hahaha....good one....
  • So very true indeed.  My very best friend just left the site last week literally in tears, so sad to be leaving but so frustrated to be here and feel all the dark energies and egos running amuk.  She is another Ashtar oldtimer like myself.  She is a very sensitive person and just could not take it anymore.  I have been here since the early days of the original site and I have watched the light flicker and get snuffed a lot dimmer lately.  More than a few new people have come and left and commented to me that they felt unwelcome and afraid to say how they felt about things for fear of getting picked on.  I can understand how school kids feel about being bullied.  There is a lot of bullying here.  And that is sad to think there are so many claiming to be lightworkers that cannot even speak to their fellow brothers and sisters in a civil manner if they disagree on anything.  There are long fingerpointing tirades that go round and round while people take pot shots at one another.  It is so sad it is pathetic.  It is so painful for me to watch this happen.  I hate seeing my family bite at each other....sometimes I just cry because there is nothing I can do to make it stop, no words I can say that would be heeded.  

I refuse to leave here because this is my home base, and feel the need try to share the love no matter whether it is appreciated or understood or not.  I am a stubborn old cootie, after all I have been through, dying twice, abductions, physical afflictions etc, 25 years of physical abuse I survived, so you see I am not easily scared away in life.  So do not expect me to be leaving here any time soon, I never let my own biological family down when they were being schmucks and never gave up on them or stopped loving them and caring about them even when they were the worse acting beasties ever so I am not letting my Ashtar Family scare me away either.  I still love all my spiritual family here no matter what.  Of course it would make it a little easier loving if we would all act like the loving lightworkers we all profess to be,  Ok I am exhausted.  Love you all to hell and back.  Now I am going to bed. 

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Love you too :-)

• Please N-McCoy,

This is rediculous, I understand that you are pissed of and not treated well by Drekx, but this has no contents at all and besides that no one is waiting for such comments,

• Mr. Ed,
    I can count the doomers like you on this site on one hand, that leaves like 53,000 other AC members, the vast majority of whom support integration, outside of your doom camp.
    You ought to do a reality check.
  • Mr. Ed,

There's nothing preventing you from quoting from Votescam to prove your point, which as usual, you've failed to do.

You're comparing apples with oranges, Votescam isn't the bible, and mechanical and electric voting systems are much different.

The equipment is kept in secure locations and has to be tested and in compliance with law to make sure that it's functioning properly. The same as aircraft systems that you trust with your life, that's how reliable it is.

Do yourself a favor and look at the court cases, case law, and voting system quality control law, if you know how to read that stuff, I do and have.

The fraud is minor, the elections are free and fair. And a lot of people work hard to keep it that way. If you feel otherwise, then post quotes and links to support your contentions. Including from the book that you cited if you feel that it's relevant.

I'm not going to do your research for you, that's your responsibility.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
8 hours ago
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here include knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
9 hours ago
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here are knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
9 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
9 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
9 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…