Let's get one thing straight: I currently don't play the market. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is a huge museum of presentations of fraud, speculations gone bad, family lives ruined, and glamorized illusions presented to the public. Sixty-five percent of the "players" on Wall Street lose. Thirty percent have gains, and do so by diversifying. And the remaining five percent who have gains are insiders, or know insiders.

My last call for "tension" starting on November 15, 2013, did indeed show just that:8110680297?profile=original

And here was the horoscope of the NYSE I presented on Ashtar Command prior to 11/15/2013:

8110680862?profile=original

And check out what happened to J.P. Morgan on 11/19/2013: record fine (but many still claim it's chump change for them):

JP Morgan's $13bn settlement – the record-setting penalty explained

Why does Sacramento get $2bn? How are mortgages like apples? All your questions about JP Morgan's settlement answered
JPMorgan Chase & Co and U.S. government officials have agreed on terms of a $4 billion consumer relief package that is to be part of a $13 billion deal. Photograph: MIKE SEGAR/REUTERS                                                                                                                                                               
The Full Moon of 12/17/2013 features the Sun at the Aculeus Nebula Cluster ("The Sting of The Scorpion"), The Moon at the star of Al Hecka ("The Right Horn Of The Bull"), Mercury at the star of Sabik ("The Right Leg of The Serpent Bearer"), Mars at the star of Zavijava ("The Left Wing of The Virgin"), Jupiter at the star of Wasat ("The Right Arm of The Twins"), Uranus at the star of Algenib ("The Wing Tip of Pegasus") and Neptune at the Star of Formalhaut ("Archangel Gabriel, Watcher of The South").

Not to reverberate myself, but the application of this December 2013 Full Moon still has potential financial stress when applied to the locations of the NYSE AND Washington D.C. :

8110680887?profile=original
My interpretation of this Full Moon is that there is something going on in a big way that possibly involves "huge money" behind the scenes. It is reported that the IMF wants the U.S. to increase its tax rate to 71% on the "wealthy" (excluding the wealthy who own "foundations" and "charities"), and the charter of the Federal Reserve comes to an end after 100 years. The aging U.S. population for the most part is complaining about the huge increases in health insurance payments now being requested, after being told questionable promises of no changes in such by the U.S. president and the U.S. government. And while the stock market doesn't have the huge bullish consensus that defines market tops, there is diminishing volume with the current rise of the Dow Jones Industrial Average into record territory (see chart above the J.P. Morgan piece). THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN FOR THE STOCK MARKET AS A WHOLE!!!

This same concern financially is seen with the 2013 Winter Solstice chart for 12/21/2013:

8110681262?profile=originalThe Moon in Leo in the Fifth House may represent "a speculating public" or "government people involved in speculation" (since this is the Washington D.C. Winter Solstice). Note that the Moon is in square with Saturn in Scorpio, and in the Eighth House (the house of banking, insurance, and financial institutions). This could mean forced restrictions or loses on a speculating public or a speculating U.S. government. The sesquiquadrate between Neptune in the Twelfth House and Jupiter in the Fourth House is a Uranian formula for "financial speculation" per Hans Niggemann, so this adds more probability for some sort of major restriction or financial loss to take place regarding some type of financial speculation of some kind (either per U.S. government or U.S. public (or both)), and such to take place before Spring of 2014.
BEWARE OF ANY MAJOR RECORDS SET WITH THE STOCK MARKET. Note below that there were bulls on the cover of the May 2013 Rothschild-owned publication "The Economist," and on the September 2013 Vatican-owned publication "Time." Some sort of major financial top is on the horizon.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

blog092313-Image-2-of-21.png

blog092313-Image-1-of-2.png

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceLawyers and bankers are drawing up documents for a new international system that will be phased in starting this autumn and going into 2025. This work is necessary because, if the details are not worked out properly, huge…
13 minutes ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds ~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video here from Russell Brand which gets into just how corrupt Big Pharma is. https://youtu.be/gVCFQ7r9N9Y?si=vgm67nroIPo_tmW5"
1 hour ago
| Source“You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God.”I am Jesus Christ and my love accompanies you wherever you are.Now let’s turn to this topic.What does it mean to be born again and what does that mean?To be reborn means to find your way…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In the UK, "our" (not mine, of course) PM, (which stands for Prime Miniature,) Rishi Sunak, has decided, stupidly, to have a general election, a full six months before he needed to....Of course, this pipsqueak has no chance of winning, as the public…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dissociation · Cosmosis, Intergalactic, ℗ 2000 Transient Records Ltd, Released on: 2007-04-30👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4NbCrWOO-w&list=OLAK5uy_lRx7qF..."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…