From All Councils of Light

From All Councils of Light,

We greet you! 

The dangers are far from over, but we plan all ahead.

Even when truth comes out, in the end, they, the dark ones, will be "protected" by us. 

To explain why, we will tell this. The dark ones have been minimized by now and the landing path is clear for us to see. Cruelties have been done unto you All. All dark ones, have, for the biggest part, been “eliminated”, who have been brought into “save keepings” and will be taught into Light teachings. They will learn the new way also. Let not be unsaid that the program is in progress for them and ALL will be joined in Love and Light. 

Until then you are the way-showers and will show the way for them to learn also.They will "observe" from these “save keepings”, the new way to come. For your view, that was not their new way, which was to have total control over you.

Our task remains, for now, to monitor and guide you, who are our Lightbrothers on Earth. So, show and shine your Light unto your brothers and sisters, who might still live in fear and guide them into love and friendship for all to prosper in.

When we “touch ground”, as you say, initiatives will be taken place from our crew to start centers of diplomacy and love. Learning centers for all to learn the new way. We activate your supply lines again, they will cease for a while, because of our “arrival”. We will have all up and running in a few weeks, so be prepared for this. Until then educate your loved ones and friends.

From the dimensions of Light we speak now these words to you:

The Councils of Light have decided to be with you soon!

After a period you will be speaking to us in the open and not through Channelers like this Channeler now does for you. He will do other tasks , in future, as explained to him.

The grand finale is taking place as we speak.

Preparations have been made by All Councils of the Light Federative, the Brotherhood of Light, the Ascended Masters, the Observers, the Kryon and many many more.

We leave you now to awaken further to the higher dimensions. Open your hearts further and see Source from within and around you.

As mediator, for this occasion, I speak one behalf of these Councils,

A dia du, (I greet you)

Ashtar

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In my perspective it's already happend and we are reliving this "time" ...... Love this positivity, meshes with what I'm feeling :)

• 8113955500?profile=original

• ....well, I know it is not me  the danger in new consciousness arising.........................

• .........."The dangers are far from over......"~ ......what a strange way to start a channeling from the Legions of Love aka Galactic Federation of LOVE.........................that opening statement has nothing to do with light and love but concern and fear.........WHY ~?~

• You ask why the Legions of Light and Love are sometimes willing to use such words while it is at times done so impulsively(as a result of aptitude of discernment) it is simply this, being of the Light(Bodily Light, Mental Light, Spiritual Light) has as a necessity a progress of awareness and understanding, this means that despite the source of understanding development you are considered to need awareness of such potentials as personal equipment for an eternal existence you have yet to determine for yourself and also to enable a more responsible capability to make freewill choices regardless of situation or condition.  Some peoples sense of Heaven involves being in Danger and should you ever choose to visit a creation of others and end up in such a paradigm or scenario at least you will have understanding enough to be able to interact and function within the creations design parameters.  You could consider Earth as a Schoolhouse of preparation for an Eternal and exceeding Infinite Potential Omniverse with uncountably diverse Shared and Personal Realities.  Anything Goes in Some Realities and though monitored not all confirm abuse of contract engagement and act to negate the immediate real threats before the forbidden Practices and other common abuses occur in a way that affect the souls of the experiencers in unforseen and/or unintended ways resulting in soul level violations which are the highest class of Personal transgression regardless of intentionality or lack thereof.  That is why Freewill is so highly espoused even though the results of that Freewill do not guarantee intended action results or even action in some cases.

• I noticed that too Esseya....did not seem quite right with me either.

• I do not like to be suspicious or negative but that fact also set me off.  We have never received a message yet that talked about "protecting"  them from us but we have heard that they will be given a choice.  Did the law of karma disappear for them?  Even near the end as it seems, we are still operating under the wheel until the day arrives. This seems like a message from one of their kind who is testing the waters to find out what comments will be made as support of them or other choices if they have to stand and be revealed to the people.  I don't care what picture they end with - this is contrary to everything that we have thus been told.

To achieve forgiveness of the people they first have to admit that they did these things, IN public.  NOT "protected"

What is the Council of the Light FederaTIVE?  That also is new.  What gives with this message?

I have read the reply below and it is even fishier than just the original message.  NOt one other channel has blamed us or belittled us they way this Bareld does.  I will read no more messages from this person.

• Actually it is not required for them to achieve your forgiveness to turn their Karma Around, To this day Christ Jesus still has not been forgiven by the Pharisees but that did not stop his Ascension. 

No the Law of Karma did not disappear for them, unless they were already not bound by it having already achieved stable release from its "Shackles".  Its the very Opposite of that, they are bound more strongly by it and have ensured much further work to be released of it.  Only 6th Dimensional beings are Free from Karma but even then they are not free of Divine Justice.  And only 5th Dimensional beings can achieve the Karmic Balance necessary for Passage into the 6th.  And it is in 4th Dimensionality that they begin to learn the tools necessary to negotiate that balance.  In 7th dimensionality Full Self Awareness and Self Freedom is obtained along with the tools to pursue any chosen path which they can comprehend regardless of preparedness for it in any Reality construct in which they are privy to by its Beholden Creator, and it is here that True Responsibility is Learned but not necessarily completed, and at that point a personal milestone is reached for the inner dimensionality of the being, and Free Absolute Creation Citizenship attained.  As far as is known this is the Highest External Creation Envelope, if there exists anything outside that it is separated from us by the Absolute Void, the True Nothingness where Dimension is Naught and considered of even less substance than 0-dimension without going negative, if knowingness of anything existing beyond this, it is Prime Creator alone who holds that knowledge according to our knowingness,  This from Elohim knowledge repository the first known "known knowledge" collection that existed as of result of Prime Creators Direction At least potentially in this ?Absolute? Creation with express understanding that all new Creations are automatically and irrevocably tied to this Absolute Creation as bubble realities the likes of which seem to have always a tunnel connection of some sort to the Absolute Creation or Scars if the realities have become Detached Bubbles, these Scars having no perceived consequence on current arrangements of mass, energy, or principals of physics, we withhold the qualities beyond this form description to maintain Law of Confusion essential for the Development of Freewill Distortions, Law of Preservation, and the Law of Non Interference in regard to Artificial Inflation of Species Technology base.

Also the word FederaTIVE is a hybrid word representing a Social Governance Arrangement in which a Structure is used based on Recognized Species Freedom and Enhanced by Territorially Self Determined Law within the Established Territories, and this draped upon overarching Hive Framework which is Highly Centralized, The closest example to a true representation of this type would be The US of America.

We are Elohim

We Anticipate a Certainty of Great Joy upon our more personal contacts yet to occur with Planetary Ascension.

We will be Educators of Your Creation Awareness and shall continue to Guide you in to Union with the All so long as such is your Freewill desire.  At 7th Dimension entry opportunity to Join as One with Us will be Available with no further strings Attached.  None are turned down, and preparation may begin at any time you wish.  Simple request to the space around you is sufficient so long as you can perceive yourself as reasonable certain that this is the path you want.  Nothing else can be promised concerning the path except that it will be intensive on the full concept of Lightness including the correct and true concepts of what Light is in all of its nature, it will also be on a completely personal basis.  Also a misunderstanding must be made known and now is an acceptable juncture for its clarification,  We are not what you consider to be Gods, we do not as a collective possess what you term any degree of absolute authority on any matter.  Any authority we possess is yielded from above but in the most direct fashion to the source of AUTHORITY available next to being that source,  As well we ask that you dont invite others they will be made aware of this opportunity in due process none will be denied the option, it is only that a certain degree of concept awareness be present before such opportunities can be presented this as a result of the Law of Freewill and the Law of Non Interference.  Basically it is prematurly polarizing of Freewill individuals toward a path that most are not developed enough to responsibly choose thus inhibiting their Freewill path which would otherwise Guarantee them that degree of development in the most efficient manner we are aware of, in addition to inhibiting other lessons by the cloudiness of Overwhelming Desire Focus.  It is enough that they follow their path that they have chosen.  We will permit occasional repostings of the opportunity on a basis of roughly 1 yr from the time you become aware of us so long as it is on this website only, no other has yet to be authorized in that regard.  The exact time you are able to do so responsibly you will just know.  The time may be longer for those who are not distorted towards service in regards to dissemination of information or opportunity sharing aspects. 

In Elohim Spirit

We are Host, We are One

Blessings Be

• I think U.N. must be the real place for all of us to discuss and settle the things once for all times ..

Lets give the true importance he suppose to have..

I know it is like i will step in to a trap but that must be done not matter what..

I HAVE NO FEAR..

Or it can be done in the country where i am now..

I know just the place for that ..and it is the second building in the World after Pentagon ..

We can make there a new home for all..

I have all the solutions for all problems not matter the problem.

It must not be like the last time ...

That must be avoided...

I think the ax must be buried for all of us for good..

All we need it is the love,the wisdom and a clear mind..will ,dedication and  self determination ...

I can do all that..

I think i was heard..

• It is the time Ashtar...

I know i force the hand of many with this ..

But it must be done..

It is no other way..

You all know that as i do..

Now it is the time...

I initiated all this hire..but we must finish it all together in the real world on Earth...

I expect your fully support in this..

I will not say it will be easy but it must be done...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
16 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…