Replies

• How very cool, nature spirits I believe... is this the first time you are seeing them? next time you go into the forest try comunicating with them...invite them in and see what happens! 
  • Im glad you all like my photo. It is most certainly no optical effect or droplets on the camera. I quickly took another picture of exactly the same thing and there was nothing on the second shot. If you enlarge the photos you can see the orbs in more detail and see it is not some kind of trick of light or water. So are these orbs kind of like living beings?
  •  Fantastic photograph Draco . There is the orb  in the foreground. The real bright one

in the middle of the photo The faint one on the right, then the smaller one on the

middle right. Then if you look into the fork of the sapling to the right above the bright one

you will see another one in the distance. Definitely not on the lense. What you are seeing

is real. I Photographed a couple over and lodged in a grapevine in our backyard and a

friend was showing them to me two years ago. We are awakening to be multidimensional

beings having an experience being a living spirit in a body of flesh and blood.

The Planet our Mother Gaia is going into transition and we who are awake are in the process

of being rewired, rebooted so to speak, awakening to who we are. The butterflies are

in the process of awakening out of sleep and slumber to a beautiful new reality.

Blessings, Light and Love, Peace and Harmony Kingjeff

• Most of the Orbs i catch on camera and camcorder  have images  or faces in them when you zoom in, have you tried that?...Cool photos by the way.  They are  definatley sentient as i had two zoom towards my camcorder and swerve to miss going into the lens. :)

Namaste x

• I want to live in that forest...
  • That is clearly an optical effect created by a camera.
    • If he takes a second/third shot with the same device/settings the orb would remain for it to be optical effect.

Now if you take more than one photo under the same condition and only one has orbs or they are not at the same place it's hard to rule that out as optical effects...

• it can be some tiny water drops on the lent.

• Elementals are mythical beings associated with the Elements of Earth,Air,Fire and Water. Water Sprites,Air Sylphs,Fire Salamanders and I cant remember what the Earth type are called. They work with the flower faeries and tree devas n stuff :)
  • Yeah they are like that. If you have ever seen them in videos they move about pretty fast at times.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
14 hours ago
More…