Replies

• my whole existance is dedicated!....i know exactlly what your talking about, we must take the lead!

dont polarize the light brother.... like our brother ben arion said "light brings negativity to the surface" why limet yourself to 2 directions?left and right? when the directions are unbounded infinity! exist in the middle and leave all doors open for your travel, that is the key to all this "conscious evolution" so join me brother and skip a few steps ;)   this path will lead u to unbounded awarness and wisdom....not limited by polerization, remember even 5th dimensional beings are moving up dimensionaly so dont rely on anyone but your infinite self for the anwers,      be in the middle brother

peace and love to you my friend

• I feel the same as you m8. I agree with you 100%.
  • Great motivation.  So to sum up your talk:  Time to take it to the next level!

So I'm wondering, have you made any headway in trying to make a collective lightworking cite?  Just curious, I know it's only been a few days.  I thought about the advantages of this for a moment or two, and thought that it would be useful...like a spiritual headquarters. 

It would also be useful to have a central location on-line to spread information about how we might go about creating "focus groups" whose intent is to reform a particular segment of society.  For example, I have been trying ot find out how I might go about getting involved in educational reform, but I have no idea about how to do so without working within the system..which probably isn't going to work.  But I'm sure if we all put our collective efforts together we could come up with some amazing soultions.  I wonder if this would be possible through the AC or through the mega lightworking cite you are referring to.  But you're right, I feel that the "love and light" is anchored, and now it's time to roll up the sleeves and create a better way of living instead of bitching about it, or simply ignoring it and hoping that we will ascend out of the situation.  Thank you for the video.  It's our time.  Let's not shy away from the spotlight.

• Yes Anothony it can be very easy to bundle people together incorrectly and I hope you know that I was not intending to put you or people who are making a similar genuine effort into that group.  Often on this site I make a statement from a reactionary perspective and it isn't actually intended for the specific person I am speaking with, but rather the silent readers who are following the thread.

I was in contact when I was around 7 years old and have been working on a personal ascension ever since, and have kind of felt the weight of the world on my shoulders for many years now.  Just as you said that when you post what you feel to be the most credible and relevant info it gets little response I get kind of the same if I don't put a little bit of authority into my words.  I will check out that link you posted and let you know what I think. 

• Lightworkers-11.jpgThe 2012 Ascension team is not only composed of the spiritual hierarchy, the galactic fleet, and its Earth allies. It also includes a ground crew of lightworkers.  As SaLuSa of Sirius, spokesman for the Galactic Federation, tells us, these three cohorts together comprise the advance team preparing the Earth for Ascension in 2012.

“We of the Galactic Federation are here to perform our duties, but they are meant to be in supported and aided by you. It was never intended that we should act as a lone rescue team, but of course we do have our allies who work exceptionally hard to manifest the plan for your Ascension. However, each of you according to your own ability can be part of a greater team of Lightworkers.” (1)

Who are these lightworkers? Archangel  Metatron, speaking through Lauren Gorgo, tells us they are “the first  wave warriors, … the new leaders, the bright lights that will shine  upon the darkest hours. You are the fallen angels, resurrected and  reborn into your rightful place as forerunners, path-pavers and pioneers  of a new earth.” (2).  By “fallen angels” he means beings who decided to leave a high station to descend into duality.

The largest number of lightworkers here to assist the Earth with Ascension are starseeds, humans who came from distant planets. Archangel Michael describes them:

“You came from far-distant star systems, galaxies and  solar systems, and you brought with you a wealth of cosmic information  which was stored within your Sacred Mind for future access. There were  stringent requirements you had to pass and solemn vows you had to make.

“You agreed to come to Earth during these momentous evolutionary times  and to incarnate into greatly diverse and often very difficult  circumstances. You made a pledge that when the time came for you to step  onto the path of ascension, you would allow us to set aside your free  will so that we could take whatever measures were deemed necessary to  awaken you.

“For many, it resulted in a Soul merge, and others who  had already awakened to their Soul Self were ready for a merge with a  facet of his/her Higher Self. When the Soul finally merges fully with  the Sacred Heart, it is a grand reunion of monumental proportions. When  your intentions are composed of wisdom overlaid with love and projected  with purity, you become a powerful source of Sacred Fire energy.

“This awakening resulted in a mass Divine discontent  among this advanced guard. You all have experienced some of the  momentous transformations that have taken place among the masses and  have also observed or have been affected by the accelerated Earth  changes which have occurred and are continuing on a regular basis.

“Most  of you who have consciously made an effort to reclaim your Divinity, via  whatever means you were/are attracted to, are among this group. You  agreed to be the examples and to do everything within your power to ease  the way for others by becoming sentinels of Light, wayshowers and World  Servers.” (3)

• I think that the way-showers recognize that they have something the general population doesn't have, but are unwilling to accept the next evolution of that same situation with the younger generations.  I don't feel like I came to earth to learn from these people, but that they laid the groundwork and now its time to start putting together a force to stand up and take things to the finish line.  I strongly encourage any other Indigos out there to stand up and stand with me and just say, no you don't know what your talking about and this is why to the people who are talking out of their ass.
  • Its not about having new information Anthony its about applying our intentions.  The commonality I was talking about is that we recognize there are people lying to us and creating unnecessary problems.  Everyone just sits around and bitches about it instead of actually doing anything.  What I am proposing is that we start moving on what we want to see happening.  To literally band together and start making change as a unified force rather then as individuals agreeing on the same things and then working independently to get nothing accomplished.
    • Also Anthony, if I am twenty three and organized someone can simply say that I am unorganized regardless of whether I am or not, and people can also choose to say to themselves I listen to my ego, I know what's best, I am more advanced, I am not even going to consider anything someone younger then me is presenting because I have accelerated as fast as possible and therefore they will always be trailing me until they become older.
  • I very much agree Anthony,

If we put all of the information next to each other it will be very easy to tell who is helping and who is distributing disinformation.   Also if we get this started with email pressure, those who accept will be much more likely to be of one side and those who resist will be much more likely to be on the other side and the readers will be able to easily follow.  Imagine if you are the dark cable and you want to have control, the light worker society would be those who would be most likely to take you down as they don't listen to lies that don't make sense which is needed in order to maintain control of the masses.  So, if I were them I would allow the light workers the freedom to do as they please as long as you force an ideology in their society to just wait infinitely and never form any kind of realistic resistance.  I'm also trying to target established sites because one if they are spreading disinfo this will make our cause easier if they are stopped or put into check, and two it is going to take a considerable amount of time to establish credibility as a new leader, especially as I am 23 and so many people will just ignore me on that basis alone.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…