--> Feel free to download and save my first 'master piece'! <--

I became inspired to make what i would call 'energy art'. I took a wallpaper image and started drawing on it, and infused it with various energies.

It's also blasted up with a UltraRad-X (twin core) with two extra booster discs, some small crystals and other interresting things. I used various techniques while creating the image, after creating the image, and after placing it on the radionics box for blasting.

Some will ask what is the intention or purpose of the energies - quite simply, to feel good (which helps you move to more positive realities, syncronicities...), or if i've accomplished my objective, to help you remember(with a glimps) the positive energy that you really are. This objective however, will probably be up to your higher self, and not me. Either way, it's art, not a product on ebay.

[b]IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE VIEWING THE IMAGE[/b]
  To be receptive to the energy of this image, do the following first before viewing:

a) Get rid of distractions and noises (as if you were about to medidate).
   b) Relax!
   c) Slow down your brain - closer to alpha state. To do this, breath slowly for about 15 seconds, then count down from 10 slowly - but see each number in your mind clearly in 3D. Your body will become more relaxed then. 
   d) When you're comfortably more receptive/chilled down, look at the picture... observe...

The more relaxed you are, the more you will probably be able to perceive.

It may be beneficial to have cleansed chakra's before viewing this image, but right now just take a look!

The image is attached, or you can also follow this link:
 URL: [url]http://tinyurl.com/2w9l2lv[/url]

Extra information on the drawings:
 - The symbols at the top and bottom is sacred circruity symbols,
 - The frequency numbers are Solfeggio frequencies.
 - The balls on the left symbolise chakra's that are flowing and clearing if needed

Drawings in the middle of the picture came from ideas while listening to golden ratio encoded (bliss coded) meditation music.

Also understand that this image may cause suppressed issues to surface (which is a good thing). 

I do have plans for another master piece in future, such as doing this while not detoxing :) and a general theme of abundance... larger crystals would be used with the rad box such as citrine that represents financial abundance. More secret ideas is withheld for now until i have created it!

[b] Please let me know what you feel off this image![/b].

Note: keeping this image infront of you for a few minutes may help you feel better if you are not feeling well...

laptop123_art1.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I felt..alchemic compounding of energy,vibration,& light?.I felt heavy,but relaxed.
    • great.

I plan to make another image in future that will be more simple of design - the heavy feeling should not be so strong then and it should be more uplifting.
      • cool I,look forward to it.
  • I really like it. It has the illusion of light coming at me. Really hypnotizing. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
9 hours ago
More…