https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km5CJo9JkDI 

Shocking proof that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandist are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties, go to war, and create a one world government!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those big, bad ISIS people - do they do this just to LAUGH IN OUR FACE?!  Are the other guys midgets?  What is going ON?! This has gotten to the point of being RIDICULOUS!

• They stick to the same receipt over and over again...it worked till recently, but now we opened our eyes...

cropped-bannereorev1.jpg

• HP......You are a real asset for the truth movement and I salute your forum, with it's many highly revealing facts surrounding what I have long thought.....Namely, that ISIS so-called, is a Hollywood-CIA produced drama show, for global public consumption, enabling the dark cabal to finance and justify their police-state programmes and wars....PROFIT being the corporate motive, control being the political....And they might even get inspiration from the Seer and Prophet Nostradamus and his Asiatic "3rd antichrist" data.....Profit, using a prophet.....

P.S. Love your vid on the seven foot Darth Vader types...LOL These stunts just make the CIA look STUPID and CLUMSY....

• DrekX have you seen the latest Iron Man movie? Where Tony Stark is getting to "The Mandarin" It's exactly the same as with ISIS, and it was being exposed in a movie while it happened in the real world.

Go check that out or google some connections to that, I know David Wilcock has been talking about that on his site for some time.

• Yes Ogdoo, a good movie.....and maybe something of a Freudian slip by Hollywood...LOL

That was the actor Ben Kingsley I believe, as Mandarin....in Iron Man 3 (released 2013.)

Ben Kingsley, The Boxtrolls, 2014 Comic-Con 1 (crop).jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Kingsley

• Yes that's correct :) a lot of big Hollywood movies tend to slip almost identical metaphores to the Cabal..

Captain America: The winter soldier is also one that is full of metaphores, the largest being the group Hydra wich is very similar to the cabal, and they really bring up operation paperclip in that movie xD it was hilarious to watch when you make all those connections

• Thank you Drekx, but....

Slikovni rezultat za blushing picture

• Thanks Happy!  CNN and BBC have been doing it for years!  It's now caught up to them as in the last minute of the video, it said CNN lost half of it's viewership last year alone!  More people trust the other means of media.  That's why Obama failed to start a war with Syria.  And as more videos like this gets out, they are less and less to be trusted.  Love this post!!

• Thanks Darrul, I love it too. I too am fed up with lies....but it seems that we are not alone, so many people now watch closely and connect dots, so it is really hard for them to fool us anymore

Slikovni rezultat za no more picture

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_lvCrP6Ojc
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
15 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…