MARK KIMMEL IS FAMOUS FOR CONTACTING BEINGS IN STARSHIP ATHBANTAIN

VIDEO 

@

THEY TOOK ME ON-BOARD A SHIP AND SHOWED ME THE MOON

THE MOON IS AN ARTIFICIAL SATELLITE...IT WAS BROUGHT HERE BY SOME OF THE OFF PLANET PEOPLE ...IT WAS TOWED HERE....   SO THEY GAVE ME THIS VISION THE MOON BEING BROKEN IN THREE PIECES AND BEING TOWED AWAY...IT IS PART OF THE CONTROL MECHANISM OF THIS PLANET...THEREFORE TO RESTORE THE PLANET TO WHAT IT WAS LIKE... YOU GET RID OF THE MOON  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Going to stick some science into the discussion.... The Earth's rotation is being slowed through tidal interactions with the Moon.  If the Moon had never existed the Earth would be spinning much faster. In fact, our day would probably only be about 6 hours long. The fast rotation rate would lead to faster winds and stronger storms. The fast rotation speed would also have implications for plant photosynthesis, and animal hunting and sleeping cycles.  We might get hit more often by asteroids, as the Moon probably takes some that would otherwise hit us, so that might have meant that life couldn't have developed as it has today.

• yes quite right the earth is slowing down, kinda shits on the whole "time is moving faster" fairytale doesnt it.  every 100 years it is about 2 seconds, so really not something to worry about, the sun will burn away the atmosphere here way before this effect would cause any issues for the little humans.

• Er, How bout the er, celestial mechanics of the Moon that allows Life to exist on Earth sport?

O wait, yer not up to speed on that I guess.

Go fig'ya.

• So off with the MOON ..you are a trouble maker and must be destroyed

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1561

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 756

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
There were no photos of the families (from the Sandy Hook tragedy) present at the trial. News of the June 14th trial from Houston was big and widespread around 1:00 pm CST; I selected 1:00 pm for the transit time. The 12:00 pm natal chart of Alex…
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The CIA will do whatever it takes to undermine the United States and it’s citizens. JFK was butchered in Dallas for a reason. He wanted to end the treasonous organization. https://banned.video/watch?id=666b777caf45946e58800d20
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Fascinating 
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Health Related
"Bird flu lies continue to be exposed as seen here. It's simple if they say there is a deadly virus that's gonna kill us all that actually means they're full of s##t and they're lying just like how they lie about everything else.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Health Related
"If they end up pushing for vaccines again just like they did with the Covid scam my advice would be stay far away from their vaccines and don't fall for their BS. Gates, Tedros, the WHO, etc all need to be brought to justice soon.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good job by Logan Paul having Trump on his show and good job asking the important questions about UFO's and ET's. Trump knows more than he's admitting here ;) Sometime during his next term we will get disclosure about UFO's and ET's and then the…"
21 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job by Logan Paul having Trump on his show and good job asking the important questions about UFO's and ET's. Trump knows more than he's admitting here ;) Sometime during his next term we will get disclosure about UFO's and ET's and then the…"
21 hours ago
More…

Basic conclusion is written at the end for the uninitiated. June 21, 2024 features a Grand Cross formation containing a Full Moon. Full Moons are associated with exposures, revelations, or "seeing it so clearly…

Read more…