Video Message:

READ BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT : The "Cabal",Elite,Illuminati has fallen, and will fully within a short periode of time be with no power. This is all happining behind the scenes, without you knowing it, or maybe you know. The shift in consciousness is very real, many can't feel it, see it,while others can feel the changes and has for some time. Many are focusing on the fearful scenario's of "our" future. Whatever reality you allow yourself to focus which is negative will not happen. Not as of after 11.11.11. Some people might feel the need to bash the uploader for this video. If so, ask yourself why you do it.

Who wants corruption,hate,war? No one. Well, NOT the people.

Alot of alienpropaganda has been spread in the hollywood industry and more. Yes, also many negative E.T's, such as the greys,draconians, reptilians have also been in control for thousands of years over humanity. Boosting us with fear,doubt etc. Feeding themselves with our negative emotions like drugaddicts. These have been taken care of. I know many will find it hard to believe that there actually is good E.T's out there. I know. The doubt,mistrust and so on. All the good guys have ufo's that are only of the light. Lightships. Yes, project bluebeam is real as well, but these only project ufo's that look metallic, so are a few of the bad E.T's ships,and many are ufo's made by various governments, technology they all got their hands on in the 1940's. Like USA,RUSSIA and CHINA.

Yes, they, the good beings from many starsystems are very real, and they have been busy working, and still are. People of earth are waking up from the duality. Negative and positive. Humans live to much in their mind, and not their heart, but that will all slowly change over time. To good to be true you might say. Well,buckle up, its gonna be a wild ride.

You don't need to believe a word that is said, but what does your heart tell, your feeling?
You might think this is all a collaborate trap, or maybe you havent thought about that. But, its not any kind of trap. I know you are just reading some words on a computerscreen. But arent you tired of living in fear,doubt,disbelief,mistrust and so on????? What happened to all the youtubers, and the people who watch videoes online,play video games, watches TV, eating non healthy food?? Disconnected from one another, and who has and kinda still control all your thoughts?? Can you remember your dreams?? Thats right, the few, who has desperately been trying to lure us in believing life is built upon fear. All fear. When they themselves have fear, and that fear is for us to reunite,love eachother. Not just on earth, but elsewhere as well. Who controls the images you see from space?? Who controls what you should know and not?? Thats right again. The same people.
NASA=NeverAnyStraightAnswer.

You dont have to understand, but all the uploader wants you to do, is stop fearing and start loving eachother. Do you really think humans are alone? Have you heard about starseeds,angelic,indigo,crystal people/children that are on earth?? If you ask one, who know he/she is one, ask them what they know. You will be surprised. Alot of these wayshowers are waking up in large numbers, and nothing can stop them. Fear not, because it is only for the better. 2012 and beyond many will see,understand, that all this is true.

Again, do not bash the uploader with mindless words, low consciousness, sedated and negative comments. We have enough of that. LOVE. Love yourself, not by ego, but by heart. Love others, not by ego, but by heart. Remember, we are a spirit in a body, not a body with a spirit. Thank you, love you all, God bless you all.

PLEASE USE YOUR DISCRETION AND TELL US YOUR VIEWS

Note it states... THE GOOD ET's are STEPPING IN.... WHICH MEANS LIKE ME

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tremendous! And we have a right to interact with them! I am an ambassador of Light! Thank You for sharing this amazing expression of Love...Brilliance and Joy to You ALL

• Busy on this site as usual I can see.

Please change your shirt.

I have read about the above beings and maybe they are real and maybe they are not.  Only what you give your attention to is real. I guess that means you too!!!!

Blessings a million times over.

• lol his shirt is pretty and blue like this site!

• hahahahaha...

i love that one... NASA

NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER!

this is so true... i have a friend who works for NASA... and its NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER lmao...

• Hallelujah! This is music to my ears. How could anyone bash the messenger on this one? Removing this negativity removes a large obstacle that has been in the way of achieving our journey and destiny together.  We must know if there are bad E.T.s there are also good ones. I know in my heart there are more good than bad ones just like humans. Just yesterday, I shared to my partner how most people are good however, there are just a few bad apples in the way; unfortunately they are the ones who have been in control and pulling most of the strings. We are all in this together this includes the E.T.S . I most respectfully, honorably and gracefully welcome them. Choosing Love over Fear, Through following our higher self / higher divine presence & by thinking through our hearts allows us to remember who we are. As mentioned, we must forgive and give compassion those who have kept this info from us.  I wish you all the best with your journey of Ascension finding your truth through contemplation, pure intent, love and light. All is LOVE and We are all ONE! Wishing you all the best in 2012 and beyond. 

Btw, The song in the video is by one of my favorite composers who is Estonian Arvo Part. I am an Estonian. My mother was born in Tallinn.

• I really hope all of this is true.

I am absolutely positive that it would take something of this measure to just stop ALL of the corruption, lies, manipulation and total disregard to our planet and future.

I have chosen to go on with the belief that it is possible that ET is gonna assist us. I have always "Known" that our world is not as it Should" be.

Here's hopin' that 2012.........very soon in 2012, we will see things as they really are,  and they will be be beautiful.

And we can stop working so hard to get nowhere

• i am a brother of light

you speak of matter of the heart wich is true

the way of the mind has been so dominant for so long and has an end

the path of love is neverending and never stops

open your heart towards other ; become kind  , become loving , become love itself

love yourself when you do this cause you are all beautifull beings of light

some need more unfolding then others but you are all one of the same

go within my beautifull loving beings

love is wisdom and wisdom is love

you cannot change the world but if you change yourself you are changing the world

this is why you need to go within and not be distracted from so many things that are only made for this purpose

my special warm heartfull feeling of love towards all beings in this universe and above and below

do not hate those that harm you cause they are you brothers and sisters too , they just need more love then you

to hate is a cry for love

your brother of light and love gideon

• i am a lightbrother as  many of us are here

the only part and the beginning of all is you

you all are the new beginning or for those that don't want to chance and stay in fear and hate the path you are taking ends

our path of love never stops and never ends

the way of the heart is wise and makes sure that we will survive

the way of the mind is not

you all seperate things but do not unit

this is done by the mind

open your heart , help others and all beings because they are made as you

beloved brother is peak only from the heart, i have no intrest in how thick your wallet is or your green yellow red or plain white ; ALL that matters is the way of the heart

to BECOMe loving towards others and to LOVE yourself

you are protected tehn and you serve others for the benefit of all

this must be your drive; open your heart and become love ; if you become love all that is loving will come to you

this is law of the universe as many know

i am a brother of light and i am here to send love and light

may your hearts all open and shine upon others

your brother gideon

• Rav,

I just loved this. Thank you!

• They are evil and Luciferians, I am not misinformed, I am an intuitive and he makes me physically sick to look at,everything we have known has been a lie.  Thank you for helping us and all humanity and forgiveness for what we have done to you in the past.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
25 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
42 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
7 hours ago
More…