Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think I'll go ahead and say that I don't think doing "psychadellics" hinders your "evolution" one way or the other in some cases.  I will also say with great confidence, that LSD has helped open my eyes more than words can say, and I do think that Cannabis is a sacred sacrament.

I think some people go to extremes, and I think from what I've heard from you John, that you did need to take a step away from it.  I can totally relate with what you're saying about being "pure" but the energy comes through no matter what sometimes, and is even amplified by psychadellics, which is what cannibis is... :)

I think that there is truth in both paths here.

I don't think a person that doesn't smoke has an advantage over a person that does, I think there is something to be said about all perspectives when it comes to partaking in these sacraments.  

Some people take it to a strange place, some dont.... 

But I know extremely clear minded, intelligent individuals who do partake of it (you don't have to smoke it, you can vaporize it now).

Which is much healthier :)

And as for the nailing comment, that reminds me of what happened to Jesus... :)

• the burning bush in the bible, could it be weed?!!

• Well since you do not seem to want to address your empty threat I started a new Forum Topic.  Feel free to weigh in on there, I think it will help to have a communal decision on it.
  • No one wants to feel judged, so I understand that.  And I think John has been coming from a desire to contribute.  So, I acknowledge that he may be coming from love, from a commitment to your higher evolution spiritually, even if that's not how some are experiencing it. 

I have two quick thoughts.  I do think many who partake in drugs wish to have an altered, even spiritual experience.  We all crave that, I think.  I heard a speaker once talk about how smoking pot, as it is killing brain cells, similates a spiritual experience.  So, people want to experience that more, but ultimately it is not a true evolution of spirit.  What if it is a dead end road spiritually?  What if what you feel is enlightenment, spiritually connection or at-one-ment is really some brain cells in their death throes?  (I'm not stating this at truth, but there is some scientific basis for it.)  I'm just asking you to consider that it might not be leading you where you think.  I used to teach high school and I've seen a lot of the negatives of psychological addiction to pot.  I've seen how it changes people, their auras, their motivation, etc.  I'm not saying one can accomplish great things and smoke.  But my experience around it has been that everyone might be happy and loving (a good thing), but there are a lot of negatives that come along with, especially with habitual use.  Of course, it's easy to be in denial about addictions.  Can you go a week, a month, a year without?  Just a loving question.  In a nutshell, I think weed is very often a pleasant deceiver, and is a hindrance more than a helper for the ascension of consciousness.  But that's why we all have the power of choice to decide for ourselves.  If pot and other drugs were to disappear from the planet.  I would celebrate.  Much harm comes from them in addition to whatever comforts they offer.  (Perhaps alcohol too, to be fair...) 

• Well my point exactly. And Ascension isn't just going to be handed to us. It makes me cringe when I see people intimating that.

Like this whole light chambers idea, oh you don't have to do anything basically, when the Federation gets here, they will provide the light chambers and all you have to do is hop in, and poof, you will hop out an ascended being! NO, that's not what ascension is. And if there really are light chambers, I think we won't even be allowed to use them, until we have worked out all our issues, and are ready to ascend, then the light chambers will just make it happen.

Or others, who say that oh ascension is some fixed date, like December 21st 2012, and on that date, we will all be ascending, ready or not! Who honestly believes that? Ascension is not handed us! Ascension is something we give ourselves, by doing the inner work necessary, to cleanse our spirits, solve our issues, and dig within us to find our bliss, our love, our connection to God within! We earn our ascension, we have to do our inner homework to earn our graduation into higher realms, it isn't just handed to us.

And if you still need some drug or some drink or some anything to make you feel good, and connect you to higher states of being, you are not ready to ascend. You're not ready to be a master. Part of being a master is about mastering the physical. How can you be a master of the physical if you're still a SLAVE to your addiction, still a SLAVE anything physical. If you still depend on anything at all!

And if you aren't addicted and just use it for pleasure, well that's better. but still. Eventually, and I bet you 10 dollars, eventually you will rise to a point where you won't even feel the desire to do it at all. You will feel so alive, and so great, so much love and excitement, you won't even need anything to make you feel better, you will feel great enough already! You will be satisfied already! And that's part of true masterhood.

I mean, I can just imagine Jesus, or St. Germain, or El Morya, filling a bowl up and toking, I mean lol No, they don't do that. They don't need anything to alter their consciousness, and connect them to higher states. They are there already! They get there from within! And until you can master that art of inner expansion, you won't be a master, I don't understand why that's so hard to understand. But, to each their own, right? Everyone is on their own path, and they will realize eventually.

• John why is it so difficult for you to understand that I do not NEED to do anything.  I CHOOSE to do this.  As for your views on the ascended masters, what about Lord Shiva?  When did just sitting around and doing nothing become relevant to this conversation.  Do people who believe you just sit around and do nothing typically stand for there beliefs with this level of passion.  No matter what position I take you can always choose to take limiting characteristics of others and apply them to me.  Did you address any of things which I have brought up.  I feel like in this conversation you make a point I address its fallacy then you ignore my statements and simply grasp at the next straw.  Everything you have said throughout this entire conversation is based on a belief that I AM ADDICTED TO MARIJUANA.  Maybe you should read my post just above, or at least not just simply deny its existence and then speak of ascended masterhood and what it means.  I have a conversation with you about the advantages of studying darkness and you tell me no no no its only light.  Do you think that a person who simply denies darkness would have a better understanding of it then a person who actively studies it.  Do you think its hypocritical to say that what you consider relevant to ascension is valid in that it takes effort, meanwhile you say the best way to understand your opposition is to simply not think about it.  Your the kind of Ass Hole that makes it difficult for people who genuinely seek a site like this to work together co-operatively.
        • Well I'm not talking about you lol I'm talking generally, about addiction and the ascension process. So, stop making it about you, I'm getting fed up with this. Okay, you're not addicted, good for you. There are still many people who are, and they won't be ascending until they can release their addiction. And if you still smoke regularly for the kick of it, the more you rise up in spirit, the less you will feel the need to do it. I mean, come on lol It's time common sense makes a comeback in this world!
          • Yes, and your original statements in no way reflect what you are saying right now.  This entire time I have been arguing simply against the making of blanket statements that you cannot ascend if you smoke, if you smoke your limiting yourself.  First you say your not saying I'm addicted then you say I am addicted and now you say ok, fine your not addicted.  This is what I am talking about as to inconsistencies, and more importantly how you make comparisons to messages channeled by the ascended masters.  You can't speak in blind terms of yes or no and avoid dualism, it doesn't work that way and it becomes confusing to people reading the conversation.  I think that all of us come on here and respect the views of others, that it is our attempt to continue furthering our understanding by reading the words of others.  If you want to make statements about yourself, or statements about ascended masters thats fine, even if I don't agree with it.  At the same time if your infringing on others, telling them they need to feel a certain way about their actions in life, I will take the time to stand up for what I find to be just.  I didn't want this conversation to be about me, however you began attacking my credibility in understanding things because I was "Clouded" in addiction.
            • Look, I refuse to battle with you okay. I just posted my thoughts, nobody told you to respond. You just took a generalization very personally, and that's your issue okay. Maybe you should stop smoking, and you won't have that issue anymore. Again, it's not really me you're in conflict with, it's a part of yourself.
              • I'm not talking with you because I care how you view my smoking habits.  I'm having this conversation with you, so that perhaps you can see your view is not as encompassing as you may think that it is.  Don't make generalizations wether they apply to me or not and I won't comment.  If you do make generalized comments realize that I will likely call you out, even if I agree with the conclusion drawn from the generalization.  Thats all I have been arguing with you, DON'T MAKE GENERALIZATIONS AND THEN SPEAK OF ASCENDED MASTERY.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
12 hours ago
More…