Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is what it is for each individual, I personally use it lightly for a bed time puff and what I get is the secrets of the world told to me when high but when I am straight.. forgot it all. Sorta like being on the outside looking in. If I could use my mind to get to where weed takes me I think I would be better off.
  • im so glad this is open for discussion!  its been a huge part of my spiritual expansion to this day.

i am 21 and have been smoking for 3 or 4 years now, i find it has it ups and downs. i feel it depends on how you perceive it in the moment you decide you are going to use it or buy it. do you need it? did you earn it? why? it tends to be mildly addictive once you smoke regularly. being a leo lion, i see it as my cat nip haha. and my eyes are very green which has healing qualities like marijuana. was it meant to be?

it is helpful being aware of the 2 the different types:

indica- heavy sensation in the body(stoned/couchlocked), used for pain in physical body, numbing. 

sativa- high in the head feeling, pretty sure it stimulates 3rd eye, and not as tiring as indica.

in these 2 very different highs, there are thousands of different strains! (grand daddy purps, gods gift, silver haze, ect..)

when we take something living into our body, whether it be fruit, mushrooms or weed, we are communicating with what we take in.  it gives us information that interacts with energy certain centers of the body.  with marijuana, i believe the crystals that grow on the buds contain information of some sort that when we burn the crystals, they set us to a unique vibration based on the strain of weed. and i feel if we show gratitude and love to the things we take in, we can have better and higher quality experiences with them. 

in my experience with weed, just thinking back on the first few times i used it were the most amazing.  i had an experience while listening to music in the dark one night in high school.  an orange and pink geometric pattern appeared vividly in my minds eye and moved with the music along with euphoric love streaming in my body , it was the first time i've experienced anything like that.  but since then i've found the magic has slowly dissipated. and i found smoking small quantities is better as far as staying grounded while high. also, dreams and memory are not so easy to come by when you are high, thats why i am practicing moderation lately. one week on, one week off seems to be keeping me strong. but i have been through many phases where i felt i wanted to desperately quit and just be sober. noticing how its used in the music industry and movies makes me wonder if the plant was designed by the illuminati and seeded in earth to gain controll somehow. but why would they make it illegal if it wasnt something that expanded our minds?

BUT since ive started smoking regularly,  somewhere in year 2  certain aspects of myself came to surface only when i was high, things i felt deep regret for and things i suffered deeply from came to the forefront of my awareness. in this confusion of where my mind was wandering, i started awakening to the reality of the present moment. if i wasn't a stoner i would have never met so many people in my life and had the same life lessons. did we choose this experience to be caught in the web of marijuana so we can attain knowledge in a different way? hmmmm

• God bless the plant.
  • It may for some people, and it may not for others.  I think it depends on where you are mentally and energetically.

Personally, I think Cannabis is a sacred plant, there are many sacred substances out there, that if taken with respect can be very interesting.  I partake and it doesn't drain my energy, it just makes me feel.... "different" depending on where my energy is.

Life is a drug, people can be a drug too.  We are composed of chemicals, and I think there is always higher "Alchemy" that plays into our life's experiences.

NightFaerySm.gif

In the future, I can see other "substances" that will take us to higher levels of consciousness in different ways, and of coarse, our own minds, are the key to how we "experience".

Always keep your mind open to new possibilities, but also keep your mind on your goals as well.... :-)
  • it all depends on person, after all we are a magnet attracting like energy, so if one decides to smoke it, eat it as brownee or sprinkle it around fresh salad in positive energy that will be felt but if same done in angry, negative wave same will happen as a resoult.

from personal experience it was good for me than and still is today. I like fresh and dried leaf in my salads yet I still puff in small amounts.

I am peaceful warrior of justice, so is my puff...............................

• Okay John, well after that last statement lets realize that your still sitting in a position where your saying that I am addicted and that I cannot stop.  As for getting in touch with my intuition, I got my girlfriend tattood on my arm before I met her, and met her on a train after I gave up all of my possessions and moved across the country where I knew no one listening only to my intuition.  What do you qualify as being in touch with intuition.(I typically only date brunettes) 

8115899467?profile=original

8115899280?profile=original

• I've so got to try the salad sprinkles...
      • Trying to reply to Bagheeeeeera, your girlfriend is RADIANT!  Good luck to you and your expanding family! 
  • I'll add this, smoking weed, or taking any drug, or taking alcohol, stunts your emotional growth. If you need some type of outside stimulant to deal with your emotions, or cloud them over with a feel good sensation, you need to stop that and learn to control your emotions on your own. That's part of self-mastery. Masters don't need any substance to help them deal with life.

Weed clouds the judgment, it clouds perception, it just plain clouds you. It also blocks you from really truly feeling reality. And you shouldn't depend on weed to access higher states of being, or consciousness....or for anything at all.  ESPECIALLY your ascension, like Bagheeeeera, I mean that's just nuts brother. Ultimately, in order to ascend, you will have to release all physical worldly attachments, and sorry folks, artificial stimulants like weed or alcohol are first on the list of attachments to release. If you still need a drug to be normal, you aren't ready to ascend, that's just the truth.

• Whoa...such judgment in those words brotha...I didn't know you were "Ascension Sensei".  :)   I've noticed this in some other posts, it seems like you have all the answers (tongue way hard in cheek).

I understand that an emotion/sensation that is received from a drug is not technically being derived from you (and all happiness comes from within!), but sometimes you just want a little "ehancement" if you will.  Shamans and other religious preists from back in the day were doing all kinds of crazy drugs to tap into the other side, if you will.  Does it make it right? I don't know, but I would guess there is no "ultimate truth" out on that one.  Weed smokers are some of the most chill, loving, down to earth, think-out-of-the-box, non-judgmental people I know.  And hell, I thought that's what a lot of us are striving to be (plus or minus a few qualities). 

Oh, and I definitely don't need a drug to be normal, I take it to be abnormal, silly.  :)

XOXOXOXO Peace and eternal love to my brothers and sisters

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
5 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
7 hours ago
More…