Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's better than corrupt growing. Over here they have many illegal immigrants locked in houses that are converted for just growing mass amounts. They are locked in the whole time a batch is growing from start until it's finished and god knows if it's for longer while more are grown after the others harvested. It's really bad...
        • Nope, I used to be in conflict.  I can honestly say I'm not in conflict anymore.  I'm ok with it. Most my friends growing up have been on it, and I didn't even smoke until I was 18.  I just "happen" to love stoners and have that stoner energy at heart I guess.  (I know stoner energy seems like an oxymoron)  I admit, I have sunken in that "oh, I definitely don't want to do this anymore" vibe, and I quit for years.  But I decided my discontent with it was I did it A LOT.  And it clouded my judgment.  A joint here or there ain't gonna kill ya.  Seriously, I've gotten through undergraduate school, steady employment, raising children, teaching, and writing a dissertation (<--still working on that last one) all while smoking a little.  I'm accomplishing my goals.

Sometimes the guilt you feel about is from your ego trying to live up to societal standards.  I can still vibrate just as high on my "own", believe me.  I'm a gigantic ball of love and energy vibrating on high...a lil too much sometimes.  I'd miss it if I quit, just like I'd miss chocolate.  Am I "attached" to chocolate? no.  I just think it tastes great and wouldn't mind eating it once in a while.  You will be in my thoughts whilst meditating this night.  I wanna send you some love <3.  No, really I do.  I feel like you could use a warm embrace, and I'm not being snide. HUGS!

• Well if you want to partake it in once in a while, for pleasures sake, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. In fact, I think if people do decide to want to partake in drugs, your way is probably the best way to go about it. My problem was with getting addicted, and needing the drug to get to higher states of being.

I won't do it, I rather not alter my consciousness at all. I haven't touched a joint, or a beer, or anything...in...a long time lol I just rather be as clean and pure as possible, but that's my road. If you want to do it, it's your path, and I respect it.

I still think, though, that a true master needs nothing to alter his consciousness, a true master needs nothing other than what's inside him to get to higher states of being. And I still believe that if we truly want to ascend, and be galactic beings....we are going to have to release our attachment to these type of mind altering substances, completely. Plus, it's obvious that any inhalation of smoke is not good for your body, so...I think it's better to just not do it at all. But that's my path, again, other paths are respected.

• I will tell you this from experience, and it's just my experience, make of it what you will.

Does smoking weed hinder your energy output? Absolutely it does. It makes you lazy, and lethargic, and apathetic...with this "I don't care, it's all good" attitude. Smokers know what I'm talking about lol

Do non smokers contribute more to life than smokers? I would say yes. Being clear, here, and in the now, in the moment, plus the added energy, vitality and motivation that comes from sobriety, makes for more effort, more action and more accomplishments in life.

Is smoking weed good for you? Obviously not, and even the die hard smokers won't say that inhaling all that smoke is good for them. It is a toxin, after all. They just do it, because it makes them feel good. It's an artificial feeling, where the THC alters your chemical makeup. Or, if they become addicts, and I know many who are, they smoke not so much to feel good, but to feel "normal" and escape the suffering that comes from actually being sober for a period.

Is weed addictive? Physically not really, psychologically, it sure is. The great danger is when you need weed to make you feel good, and make you feel awake and alive. The thing with that is, it actually makes you feel less awake, and less alive, the more you take it, and when you're not taking it, you feel even less awake and alive, therefore you need it to feel even somewhat alive.

• Very well put, John.
    • I looked up tobbacco, and L-theanine is the element/ herb that promotes the calm that everyone experiances. The tobbacco producers have been in on the take and created a stunted or diluted seed where the Ltheanine is 1% of the norm for what it used to be. I buy l-theanine at my vitamin store   and it works just fine at calming.
  • That and the tons of mescaline, LSD, mushrooms and hashish  done in my younger years have made it so the gates in my being are wide fried open and I am thankful... I would not stop pot smoking if I could afford it easily and am now reduced to spice products and damiana.
  • hi dalla

i am a weed smoker my self. over some time i have given up most thing like alcohol meet main sterm media tabaco ( the worst substance i used , designed killer )    other drugs like mdma and practicaly every 3d thing i felt it did not feet in my life any more. but with weed i have never felt this it just makes me feel great and more a tuned with every thing, plus i am find out what great medicine it is in a lott of ways. i guess the question is how do you feel while under the influence better or not i dont see my self distancing from this wonderfull plant but remeber all exesses might be counterproductve 

all the love Diego

ps sorry for any word i miss spell  my spellcheck is set for spanish

• My God I used to smoke reams of the stuff, truck loads .. there came a point whereby I didn't actually know why I was smoking it.. I used to play in Bands in Dublin years ago and smoking a joint was part of the territory, always in the dressing room after a gig or wherever, but it made me ungrounded and so I quit, got myself together and these days I cannot touch it. I feel better because I haven't smoked a joint in over 12 years, I found it led to the creative juices getting jammed and moreso, it used to give me the fear, especially if I smoked it at a party full of strangers.

There were times when I was so strung out for a toke to the point of crawling around half stoned in my underpants at 4am desparetly searching for crumbs of Hash on the carpet, then when I eventually found enough to have a tiny bowl, I'd smoke it and curl up in the corner of the room and get the worst anxiety, paranoia this was followed by the most God awful runs (or crawls) to the toilet because Hash tends to loosen up the old bowels..

Cannibis resin (Hash) is slightly different to the leaf (weed) and smoking weed was always a far nicer feeling but to answer your question, then yes, in my opinion I think it definitally hinders your energy output, it tends to make you lathargic, tires you out and leaves you ungrounded. It is also noticable to others who are clear, like a room filled with people who take care of their hygene and in walks someone who hasn't had a bath in 5 years.

Having said all that, theres nothing wrong with it, if you want to smoke, then do it.. as long as you dont give yourself a hard time over it, besides, as Bob Marley said '' it come from de ground man, God put da herb here for us to smoke, so smoke it!''

p.s. if you`re going to fire up a joint, then put on ''Pink Floyd'', kick back and drift into blessed oblivion :-)

8113903470?profile=original

8113783259?profile=original

• LoL Luke.... :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The turmoil upon Earth continues with no apparent end in sight, you have climate and Earth changes, changing seasons and extreme weather conditions that are causing difficulties for all forms of life. It is all part of the cleansing of Earth that…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| HealthImpactNewsSpeaker of the House Mike Johnson addressed students at Columbia University today and stated that “antisemitism is a virus” that is spreading, and has threatened to call out the National Guard to stop protesters.Video…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I hope that readers are aware of the importance of the ability to attain a fasted state, when it comes to the use of certain ET technologies, as with a particularly rapid teleport method, which is akin to a super fast elevator...??

Post first…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Bargrooves: Azure - Skape D'Jear - You've Got The Move...Label: Seamless Records...😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qU2qyTzd2Q"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last one for now then I need to get back to sleep lol :P Dr Berg here gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to Keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore hunger pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a while…"
4 hours ago
More…