I will try to make this short. In the past i felt a lot of separation between me and people , i felt like i was the only one with love that existed in this world and i had a victim mentality and because of this i was afraid to express love and i had hatred for people.  This changed when I achieved my first dose of  Universal Love energy and became an enlightened One.

At that time I had the Heart Flame burning inside me for at least 3 days. and i was able to channel the language of love. My feeling of separation was gone and because of this my ego could not manifest.  But with time this flame died out?  I'm trying desperately to hang on to this higher consciousness that god has given me but my heart flame is gone and sometimes the old thought patterns that come from the feeling of separation come back. I can no longer channel the language of love and this makes me a little uncertain with my words.

Does any one have a technique or a ritual to receive  large amounts of love energy fast and keep the heart flame burning forever? I want to channel the language of love agian and i want to erase the separation in my mind.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how did you know this about my mother?

• my suggestion would be to smoke lots and lots of marijuana, or maybe do some ecstacy, maybe a little bit of Acid and shrooms.... Heroine might help too, won't hurt to try.

• It's not about technique, it's about feeling and being. Technique is mind...when you try to structure it, it doesn't work. You just have to be it, and feel it, and have it come naturally.

It's like with music...if you were to sit down and try to structure a great song, it wouldn't work. You really have to let it come, let it flow, and not try to control it, or impose on it, or force it to happen. It just comes when it comes, and when it comes, get out of the way. Thinking is the worst thing a musician can do. Thinking actually ruins alot of things, people are too trapped in their minds. It's important to learn how to just be and do...to just let things flow naturally, and not try too much, not think too much, because that causes resistance. All great anythings know how to do that, whether it's sports, music, science, driving a car..it's the same principal...it's about mastering the art of no mind.

Love isn't in the mind, or something produced by the mind, love is just something you feel and become. And you can't really force it to happen, so I guess if I'd give you any technique, it would be to just go in your heart, and start feeling...and just be it....don't try to do it, don't be so trapped in the mind and structure and technique. Let the mind do what it's meant to do, be an analytical tool and a storer of information. And let the heart do what it's meant to do, be your connection to love and unity, beauty and divinity.

• John Jancar: when you try to structure it, it doesn't work. You just have to be it, and feel it

To true. One simple sentence, explains it all. I couldnt agree more, you put words to my thought, as i knew that. Do you think that is hard for people to grasp?, or what do you think about that?. Being means you are it or a part of?, or something

• Yea man, like Michael Jackson said, you become the music, you become the strings, you become the bass, you become the emotion that sound represents. All the best musicians know how to do that, become one with the music....all great artists know how to do that, to bind their soul to their work, like Michelangelo said. That really brings your creation to life, and makes it endure. After all, isn't that what God does for his creation?

And of course all of that comes from beyond mind. It's not a mental process, it's not a process at all really, it's just plain old being. When I sing, I'm not thinking at all. When I write this now, I'm just letting it flow and go, I'm not being deliberate and trying to structure words the right way, I'm not even thinking much at all, I just go into a zone where I write my inner vision without even thinking about it. It's a state beyond thought.

I don't know why some people can't seem to be able to do that. I guess they're just too caught in thought, and structure...they're not really connected to themselves and their inner being, they're too left brained, they're too objective, they're too caught in the outside exterior, instead of the inner interior. There's too many blocks on self. And that's too bad...because so much insight and inspiration comes when you just don't think so much.

• My vibrations are in tune with that as with everything you have just said, the words come out so clearly from yourself, its magnificent, i feel privilege to read such thought.

I just let the words flow its so easy, it really is incredible. :P Issis

• ...go in your heart..and forget your mind...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
19 hours ago
More…