DISCLOSURE DAY SOON

We had a message last night from our friends saying that Disclosure will be about a month now so be ready folks. Make sure you have all worked through your stuff and are well on your way to the openess and light within you. I am so excited for this to happen and can't wait for open contact and all it means to us as a human race and to our planet..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ha,ha,ha . ..I like your eagerness
          I don't get to see them yet but can communicate through my mind, inner talk stuff and feel his energies when he is around me.. Our friend is call Azan. he is 53 years old. he is with us most times.. comes for rides with us in the car.etc He has channelled himsef through my son and drawn a self portrait of himself complete with his stick/staff which has a huge blue crystal on top of it, he says this is for his teleporting..
          He is 100cms tall (seems a bit short to me so we might have got this wrong though they are small lke children) he has six fingers and toes - 3 on each. He said he was a guide to us and will be for the rest of our lives. Said he has always been with us in a past life but as our pet.. he was a rodent.
          With his help and his other grey friends they have actually helped heal my heart which is from a genetic condition (but i have been told there is no such thing as genetic, that we create ourselves) whereas the heart muscles of the walls are thickening up (HOCM). Between their help and my son was with them, they astrally creaated a copy of my body and took me up to their ship also and proceeded to take out my heart which was all mushy and dark colours (aura) which means sickness) and my son got to hold his Mums heart for a bit, then Azan and four others helped, they put my heart into chamber box (like a fume cupboard style) and created a new healhy better heart and refreshed it and put it back. this was done in December 2008. I have a heart ECHO yearly and when I had it done in June 2009 it was better than it was 2 years ago. my hearts wall thicknesses had decreased.. Fantastic aye! Proof that it can be done.. self healing but with alien help.. We shall see what this year holds as i had to get it done again which has been done again in August 2009. my next ECHO is due to be done again soon so we will await eagerly for that.
          The Greys are frendly and nice but dont have that many emotions. Azan is bit different as he does have experience of some emotion. My son runs around outside sometimes to release the energies, like a loopy with his hands up,etc making woohoo sounds and apparently Azan did a run around too to see what it is like,etc as he too wants to experience it. Aazan is fascinated in our cars and what it takes for us to drive them as our technology is so far behind theirs.
          I am not sure about which "Tribe",etc but we can see his home (stars) form our place and will see if I can find out some more. I was outside the other night and looking up as I do, and saw a ship moving around this set of stars and then it flashed me a huge flash (10 times bigger than the stars) and disappeared. My son said that was Azan and his home planet..
          With the ascension,etc my son got shown on the ships the pods we are going to be put into to develop us spiritually and they are a orange liquid which we can breathe in once inside. the Grey was called a tour guide.
          Azan is only one type of ET we deal with....
          • Thank you Lightsister for being so open about what you and your son are experiencing. When I read a comment like this, I can feel in my heart what is the truth for me... and this is my truth, as it is yours,.
            I
            I also have my connections with my sisters and brothers...., I have also been told about first contact...coming soon! Time is not .
            I know there is a constant change in plans because of the changing of our collective vibrational frequency here on Earth. We wait, and I hope you are right...this time.
            Some people wil say that greys..they are negative. No, I believe some are, but I do not think about them, by doing that I only attract the ones from the Light. And thats exactly what you and your son also are doing.
            You are so blessed to have this loving connection..I honor you for being so open about it.
            Yes maybe you are dreaming, sister!! Maybe all of us is dreaming , waking up and see that all this was a deam, maybe... Well I will enjoy this dream while I am in it LOL...
            Love and Blessings
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"It's Gonna Be Alright (Help Is On The Way)👏🏻🌞 (feat. Ceybil Jefferies) (The Mike & Matty Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_RsX9hOn0"
36 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Jesus: Easter - The open Heart ... & ... I AM an Instrument of God By Patricia Cota-Robles...&... A Season Of Rewards By Emmanuel Dagher
52 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks fellas I had heard about Klaus, but it was good to see/hear that erudite response from Dr Steve Turley, who is a terrific advocate for national populism....

Also, pleased that you learned much about Red China, Justin, from my vids....I'll…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Justin, I just wanted to post about Klaus Schwab resigning, but you were faster LOL"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
15 hours ago
More…