Did you feel it!!!!!!

OMG!!!  Did any body feel that…this morning or for some last night….Talk about feeling the energy of change….It was so amazing…I was laying there than all of a sudden I felt a shift in my whole being…like I stepped into,,,,,I don’t know …like my words are limited to even desecirbe…It was so noticeable and so blissful…I woke up and said…What the hell was that…With a big ass smile on my soul….a voice started started talking and said….

“We are here…We have entered your plain…The love or the Great Source is here”…I said What!!! and it feels like that when you all come to town…He said…”we want to make sure you all knew”…I said is this just on a personal level or a global…He said “On a global…those who have lifted there vibration enough to merge with us and understand or commincation…felt it first…and those who are still a little fuzzy will feel it a little later…”

O’ Sh@*T....talk about shifting into the New Age….and people I am not exaggerating…..It felt soooo…..like nothing I ever felt before…

So I ask did anybody feel it…

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well i been going through an avalanche of changes, (good ones!) and a couple nights ago i literally felt my bed shake. nothing else did, the dog was happy, and it was just me and my bed that shook for a moment then everything was still again, lmao..it was cool, not scary at all. strange and wonderful things have been occurring right and left, so thank you for bringing this up xoxox

p.s ..lately i have been feeling slight "shakings" but not as physically obvious as the bed shake...i wonder why, if im feeling my own energies shifting and whatnot, or i'm sensitive to all the global earthquakes, lol or both...hmmm =)

• Yes! The sun was shining here in Devon, UK, this morning and the sky looked very clear and bright ... more so than that, the energies were very clear and shiny too!!  Gave me a wonderful feeling and stronger connection to Source.  This morning I even noticed that two crystal palmstones which I keep in my kids bedroom to help them relax and receive healing (a rose quartz and an aventurine) have begun to have a different energy and clarity to them.  My son, who is 12, could also see and feel it.  I feel that the crystal kingdom are ready to ascend too and become pure brilliant light.  Anyone else noticed that? Thanks for your post Unklightworker. : ) Blessings, Mary Serena x

• There was a brief moment when I felt happy like I was a kid again. I am anxiously waiting when I will feel it stronger.

• what an amazing video. thanks for posting. love Xidorn

it give you the sense that no matter what the spirit of self being and freedom of expresion never dies within. Beautiful

• I have been feeling connections & pleasant realisations within the dream zone this week! Peace

• Ive been having alot of dreams where im Playing Games or something like that, I was in some kind of skate park last night, I was in some kind of First Person Shooter game the night before (it was like laser tag).

So its been pretty playful for me in the dreamtime.

I was reading this and just realized, after Rana Singh said that God's Eye was on earth completely now...

...That is the reason I dont have MY GIFT just yet.

Because this is the year where everything is fixed on the divine plan. So everything happens at a specific time.

I could say "oh jeez, uggh!" to that but at the same time its beautiful because it just means I will Get everything im manifesting at a certain time and ill be fine in the meantime.

There's no rushing it, but there's no Need to rush it I guess.

I also had a dream several days ago where my Higher Self said that the Timeline was Fixed (decided on) for me getting it.

So that probably means that at least several days ago THIS thing you guys are talking about was firmly decided on and was at that point certain.

• Hmmmmmm very interesting .  I too have had dreams the padt few nights of playing games but they were more based on educational  rather than for fun.

• The Full Moon is rocking my world right now.  Had some amazingly lucid dreams last night, I was definitely in the "Astral" engaged in energies that are not totally clear, but becoming more clear now.  I woke up and felt these Energies were still "interacting" with me as a laid in bed.  Energies are raising, we are Becoming, and it is amazing!! :-)

I welcome it, and want to help in anyway I can!

Have a great day Unklight!! The veils are very thin right now, and the moon is helping with that I think~ :-)

ClothedinLightSmaller.gif 

• you are giving me ideas now feather winger ... now you mentioned oneness it felt like it. it was such a beautiful energy and everything else goes away. just your being and that energy of acceptance and love of you and your body.

another word that kept coming to my mind to say to myself was "I'm divine". it was again in a sense the feel of the oneness energy in a different way. it was beautiful.

if you or any of you know any other simple techniques about these energies. thanking the body and the divinity of the being it would be nice to bring it forword for us to see and get to know. its an amazing feeling many would find it worth trying it.

love you all George

• Hi, Marianinia, is the pain between your shoulder blades?  If you look up angel wing chakra, you will see some interesting information you may enjoy :)  I hope you feel better !!!! 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0