Hey there,

Yesterday was the 12/12/10. Now I have to say that I had some expectations regarding the 10/10/10 portal but I didnt feel any different.

But yesterday was something else, I felt lightheaded, fidgetty and heard a ringing noise in my ears for most of the day (the sound that I usually hear when I exit my body). I had that feeling that reality is not real, and time was really speeding up. First time I felt like this was in spring when I had my awakening.

I also had some weird occurences involving the number 23(again..) and a bird (again..). To top it off I had some flashes of images that I don't know what they were.

So overall I think that it might be true that the energies increased yesterday...

Regarding time itself, more and more I feel that time passes faster and faster but at the same time the now moment is longer. Its hard to explain, it feels as if time is speeding up and slowing down at the same time...

What's your take on this ?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Time flys when you are having fun :) - it's different for everyone - depending on your circumstances - not a bad thing- I have heard in the Phillipines, there are mehanics with enough faith to do a 2 hour car repair in 15 minutes. Anyway sure beats boredom.. If worked in a boring factory job I would want time to fly.. The ringing in the ears is attunement to Godhead or Atman or Divinity.

The number 23-is irrelvant-ask for a trusted guide if that happens.

• Hey, thats really interesting that you feel this way, and I would too if I was you.

Just a quick note on your particular interesting on time...You may have the watched that movie called The Fifth Element. In the beginning, the "aliens" cry out to the characters that..."Time is not important, only life is important". I just thought I would like to share that with you haha. 

• I don't feel any different, maybe you guys are tripping and all that is triggered by your subconscious mind. Have u considered that? I'm not denying anything.

• what does tripping even mean; i choose to question words for they seem limiting. not yours; words themselves.

and this word hallucinate; personally i dont use my body for hallucinations and i choose to believe everything happens for a reason and even if the walls are melting; you created that; and its real; to you. we literally are all mini- Prime Creators.

Namaste

• Yes that could have been an option but I didn't have any time distortion programming done on me regarding yesterday. Same for the ringing, the feeling that reality is not real, the number 23 occurences and the bird. And my subconscious mind is trained to ignore triggers that might be installed on me without my conscious consent.

Btw Im a certified hypnotherapist (had a professional office for 2 years) and Ive worked with the subconscious mind quite extensively. Ive also had every hypnosis trick, technique, theories possible tested on me. But at no point did I experience things like yesterday by the means of subconscious programming. The intensity, longevity and the set of settings around the experiences would be very hard to reproduce by subconscious programming.

There is also a feeling of knowing it's not from subconscious mind.

After working with the subconscious mind professionally for a few years I had to accept evidence that my Conscious mind/subconscious mind model was incomplete, it didnt explain things I (and other professional) encoutered in some past-life regressions, life between life regressions, out of body experiences where the person meets a guide, a dark entity clinging to the subject (different from a out of tune personality part where parts therapy fixes the issue) etc. etc. it became clear the actual model is more like Conscious mind/Subconscious mind/soul identity.

So I personally feel it very unlikely that what I and others felt yesterday was a subconscious trigger, especially when I experienced the same thing around spring this year and from there everything in my life changed and I had some clear signs of the spiritual nature of all this (even tho I was skeptical at first).

It's a very passionating subject :-)

• that's weird. i don't remember in what context but yesterday i remember saying the number 23. and i watched a video on here about the kea bird. and the night before i had a dream i was on the moon with my friends on a frozen pond looking at the earth and it had glowing orange patches around it.
    weird day yesterday, but i feel time has been going by way fast since mid november.
    • Anthony,

23=5..find out what no. 5 means...I woke up this morning at 5.55am.....will go to Spirit Library and check it out.

• tonight i woke up and couldnt sleep ; as usual so i went to go sit in the shower to just be... got out of shower walked to computer to get on FB and AC and bam 5;55 the moment i walk up to it. and i am not 100% but i feel i woke up at 3;33 exactly cause i looked at the clock and it was 3 something( lol yea i had no-time in the shower lol

maybe a healing from the water beings? :D in anyway GREAT.

concious awareness is great isnt it?

• What you said about reality being a bit off, I can totally relate.  I was driving in my car and literally forgot what I was doing... where I was going... felt fuzzy and confused, like I was operating on auto pilot but some one forgot the instructions.  I experience odd ringing in my ears too, and feeling expansive in my brain, like I'm too big inside for my tiny body outside, if that makes any sense. 

Dreams are getting weirder too.  But on a good note, I seem to be having peaceful relations with people who usually are at war with the world... I think the anger out there is getting milder.  It's going to get really really wild after Dec 20-21 when we experience the portal :) Good luck to all on their journey.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
42 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
4 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
4 hours ago
More…