On December 20th 2012, I went to sleep like many others with great expectations for the coming Ascension on December 21st 2012. I had read everything I could find, reviewed old books about the expected changes, and surfed the internet in hopes of learning more about the energy shifts in my body and the planet. I eagerly awaited the mass exodus of the beings inhabiting the 3rd dimension as we were transmuted, transformed and ascended to the next rung of our Spirituality and Existence.

But…alas, I awakened on December 21st 2012, along with many others, feeling a bit unchanged and viewing the world through a prism of colors that were still very familiar and disappointing. I didn’t see the Ascension, I didn’t feel the Ascension, I didn’t hear the Ascension, I didn’t touch any Ascended objects. The food didn’t taste any better or worse than on December 20th 2012. The people didn’t behave any better (or worse) than they did on December 20th 2012. I didn’t behave any better (or worse) than I did on December 20th 2012. The worlds didn’t behave any better (or worse) than they did on December 20th 2012.

Then, I was asked to beg the question: What happened? Did the Ascension occur and leave me behind? Did I think I was so evolved I would naturally become a passenger on the Ascension Train? Well, from where I sat….I didn’t Ascend, I was left behind, and I didn’t know when another train was going to show up. As I pondered this, I started to feel a little bit depressed….you see, I worked hard to grow spiritually. I read all of the books, I practiced the precepts, I believed the train was coming, and I thought I was ready to embark.

Bam! As I reflected on being left behind last evening, I was immediately engulfed with a wave of thoughts that heated my entire body. While I was so busy anticipating moving from the lower to the higher, it never occurred to me that I was moving Through energies. You see, I now know that the Ascension was already here….we are already 5th Dimensional Creatures in a 5th Dimensional Realm. But, we cannot access it with the Mind Tools that we so often employ. The Dimensional Energies (and their associated Movement) are only available to us when we are Still…and have allowed all layers to melt away. That happened to me just before I fell asleep, and I was able to bring that memory to this writing. The challenge to us is NOT to move upward, but to move THROUGH…..and, each of us has to find that path in this 5th Dimensional World.

PEACE!!

------------------Carolyn E. Miller, December 23, 2012-------------------------------------

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. It is to grow on 4th density and realise the irrelevance of the pantomime that is happening on 3rd. The utter, total irrelevance of 3rd and its silly games.

• Yes I understand MoL, you are in my heart my brother ...

I wish for you love, light and strenght at this time, although I know you are already a very strong soul... its never that easy, especially with the parents.. so I understand completely..

may your prayers be answered .. I will do a meditation for you and for your Mother, may she be in full health ..

my prayers are with you,

Love as always ..

Luke.

8114445459?profile=original

• Oh sorry to hear about your mum hope she remains comfortable and happy where she is. Good on you for the cookies too bet they loved that :) Thanks for the holidays message wishing you an amazing holiday Clifford all the best much love Lou <3

• God speed your Mothers healing MOL.

And there is no judgment on how much you do. 

Only that you do what you can.

• oh I know you give MoL, I can feel that from you ... I wish you and your Mother Love and I hope she will be ok.. I can understand what it feels like, my Mother was in hospital for years, as was my Dad.. seperate hospitals at the same time.. I think it was some of the toughest times Ive encountered, personally.. on an emotional level at least.

I plan to work in a hospice here in Berlin in 2013, its part of my vision for my own purpous, anything I can do to help others..

have a good one tommorow my brother .. I will think of you and send you peacefull vibes bro..

8109488271?profile=original

• exactly .. its like fine tuning a radio until you get a clear station .. everything inbetween is like static.. and thats all the confussion of duality ... wheras the station you are aimimg for is , lets say, 98FM, a clear channel or station, singularity or Oneness..

there are a multitude of stations all happening at the same time, all playing different tunes.. so its aligning by raising vibration to match your own station or the one that plays the best tunes best suited to your own taste in music .. so to speak ..

best way is keeping all things simple and just BE the Love .. in fact, thats the quicker way to feel good.. I think..

• I know MoL.. but did you do anything else?.. like did you have a banana sundae.. or help an old lady accross the street ?.. lol ..

just kidding brother ..

8114574457?profile=original

• MoL .. what did you expierence on that day? .. just in general..

• Hi Carolyn ..

I woke up on the 21st Dec and lay in my bed for a while scratching my bum.. I evenually got up and went for a piddle.. then I made a coffee.. I could hear the same mumbling old giberish from the batty old lady who lives in the room above my apartment who constantly talks to invisible people and sings to the birds.. I didnt feel any different from the day before.. but I had a slight smile on my face..

I went out that day and sat on a bench in the park, feeding the robin red breasts and observing a wintery wooded enviorment.. it was dead quiet apart from the occasional sound of footsteps crunching into the snow covered grassland around me, made by the odd passing couple all wrapped up in thermals and mittens .. or the sound of a dogs bark off in the distance..

I pondered on the day that was in it.. the most anticipated date in human history had arrived and here was I, alive and well and sitting on a bench in a park in the middle of Berlin at 9 oclock in the morning freezing my nuts off.

ok, kidding aside, I took a long, indepth look at myself, at my life. I thought, Ive been on this earth for forty six years through some of the darkest and most terrifying expierences and some of the deepest, emotionally painfull moments and I all I want to do is to get my boney ass the hell out of here.. in short, I want to go home.

I sat there, feeling tierd.. drained is a more fitting word .. drained of energy in a way.. and I tried to feel joy but this key, turning point day just felt like any other.. I had a very brief moment of feeling meloncoly, whereby some kind of depression began to rear its ugly head and so there I sat, observing the birds making their own footprints in the snow through my own watery eyes.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.. I focused on white light streamig down through me.. I called in all of these guides that I am in apparent communication with to assist me in any clearing and I can remember asking them to show me a sign that day.. something, anything that I may see some visible change in the folks around me.. some kind of awakening.. especially as this is the day of a galactic alignment..

I stayed in that park for about another fifteen minuites because it was like an ice box.. I needed to get in somewhere warm.. and so I eventually left and went about my day.. a day that was like any other.. no visible change.. no great feelings of ascending.. just an average day, like any other.

The entire day showed no signs of a massive shift in energies.. and as the evening drew nearer, I began to make my way home.. not to the home I have dreamed about but back to my apartment.. or flat.. where I would slump into the building, dump my boots by the door, have a much needed evacuation of my bladder and then log in to Ashtar Command..

It was no surprise to me that already there were blogs posted about how disapointed people were feeling for the no show, no change, nothing happened scenario on the great day of 2012 .. but I didnt feel disapointed one bit.. mainly because I had no expectations .. and about the only time I felt a tiny jolt for the awakening of humanity on that day, was in the park earlier.. just for a brief moment in time.. that somehow, something just might, with all the help of the heavens, give way.. and so in the park I offered a good thought up and I let it go.. and did my best to forget about it..

To my understanding, the ascension is a long process.. and the 21st Dec was nothing more than a marker.. we may have crossed the threshold but we may still have a fair ways to go before before the bulk of the slumbering masses snap out of it..

I have learned to never have any expectations.. and I can only carry on as I always have done.. day by day, doing the best I can to keep my self afloat and to be in the service of others as I go .. sure, there will be some sullen faces when high expectations resulted in a stream of deflated balloons throughout the world.. the question on peoples lips now is where do we go from here? ..

I cant speak for anyone else, but about the only place I am going is right here, now... and staying in the highest vibration I can possibly be.. keeping my thoughts as clear and positive as I can and doing my best to ride it out.. I want to enjoy it, easier said than done.. but I accept whatever comes my way.. and whatever will be, will be.

It will be an interesting year, 2013... thats for sure.. we shall see what transpires .. and even though hope is always in the future, never in the present moment.. well.. lets just say I am sure it wil all play out as its meant to .. hows about that for a cliche.

So, thats a basic summary of what happened with me on that day.. and what didnt happen?.. well, I didnt fullfill a number of other things on that day.. so that didnt happen ..

still, theres always tommorow.. next present moment continuous.. and if I am still enough, then as you say, the dimensional energies are always available.. so I better climb off the seat and park my bike and sit on the seat in the park and climb !

much Love and all of that ..

8114585689?profile=original

• LUKE: entering another sector of a different level of one's life is always uneventful. Unless one wants to make it eventful, and then one ends up in jail.

Best, Malcolm 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
14 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
14 hours ago
More…