By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Andronover.    Let me tell you all one thing, spirituality without actions are DEAD. DEAD!

Are you going to let the NWO do this planet in? Are you going to let them enslave you? Are you going to let them kill off half the planet?  Thats the way it will go, IF you dont act. And unite. NO! There is no excuses. There is a plan formed in the journals, its all written down HOW. You are without excuses. If you let this happen you DESERVE going back to basics with evil as well. It would just be a shame! It DOES NOT have to happen! The only thing that can save this planet is UNITING and put NWO out of order. You think you cant that you are only you etc? start to form network. Dont you realize the power of the masses??  How long shall you sleep and not do your share? when the bomb goes off? youre just like you sit in front of the tv, and a bomb goes off on the tv. you say oh that was a shame and keep looking. you just havent looked outside your own window, where the bomb goes off!

No picking and decorating on this earth is gonna help unless NWO is gone. Those guys in the top. There wouldnt be a way to stop a united people force without any force but peacefully. you would simply be too many. It would go like in Egypt where people just took over. Then theyre DONE FOR. DONE. Dont you realize? you have more power than you think. but you gotta act on it.

Or,your souls gotta carry that burden. And that you would regret. Its just a tip of a scale. you gotta stop this. 

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

what is your spirituality worth, if you dont try to stop them,honestly. not one shit.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
          The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
          • You originally replied to Andronover, but I found much in your post I'd like to comment so here goes:

"Are you going to let the NWO do this planet in?"

If humanity are ever to learn to centrally distributed information is dangerous for evolution, I believe we're gonna have to let fascism rule for at least 7 years yes.

"Are you going to let them enslave you?"

Well, I'm of the Arcturian mindset when it comes to deterring incursions so when entities try to enslave ME I strike them so hard that even their neghbors will have interests in preventing them from doing bad in the future. ;)
            My own govt nearly killed itself last year while trying to destroy me.. ;)

"Are you going to let them kill off half the planet?"

Well, since reincarnation is a factual reality for many of us, there's no such thing as "killing off" since all that happens is that evolution of that soulgroup will only be delayed for a couple of decades. On a timescale of 4 billion years, such events are insignificant. :)
            But, I personally would like all the humans to remain since I like'em so much but I also know that the physical world will have no use whatsoever for me on a grander scale unless most of humanity is wiped out so.. I have mixed emotiotions about wether to allow humanity to give power to all the wrong people or not. In all fairness, if humanity wants to take themselves to the brink of hell by their lazyness of suboming to governmental structures, then I wouldn't love them very much if I deniyed them that experience. Loving someone by True Heart often means that you have to allow them to hurt themselves even tho it may hurt yourself to have to watch it, for the sake of evolution.
            If you never burned your fingers on a hot plate, would you ever have truly learned that hot plates are dangerous?

"If you let this happen you DESERVE going back to basics with evil as well."

One could say that a true universal body can not be complete unless it has experienced the full magnitude of ALL polarities.
            I've been evil, VERY evil. And I can be again.
            But, I won't by choice, since the equation of evil in cosmos is a formula I cracked when I was 5 and realized the ammount of energy it takes to perpetuate such a system far outgrow the potential benefits. Fighting the mathematical logic of cosmic forces ain't an option in a 3D-environment :)

"It would just be a shame! It DOES NOT have to happen!"

On that I agree. It has happened before, long long time ago and on a planetary scale in an intergalactic war but I remember it as it was yesterday and one of those experiences during an entire reincarnation cycle is quite enough for me thank you very much. :)
            But, for those who don't remember the stupidity of those days.. How are they supposed to learn without repeating that school year, but this time, on a controlled and limited planetary scale that won't even threaten the very survival of the human species at all?

"The only thing that can save this planet is UNITING and put NWO out of order."

The only way to do that is to dismiss them as your teachers and start using your own intuitions and information sources to live your daily life.
            When the red light on the road tells you to stop the car and yet there are no other cars around and the light is automatic without sensors, you don't stop your car do you?
            If you do, you have a teacher to dismiss since that teacher obviously can't teach you anything at that time. :)

So you see, it's not about removing THEM from anywhere. Illuminaughty have always been here and they will always be here. Their main objective is to mislead all those who look outside for information rather than extract it from within. We can't blame them for this since they're actually acting on a mandate they got from us upon our entering this dimension. Without constant testing we get lazy, and as lightworkers, we can't ever allow ourselves to get lazy. That's a killer, literally.
            All parts of life is affected.
            Even I stop my car at those lights but I'm learning to dismiss them. But I also know that if I feel bad about dismissing a useless traffic-light out of my experience, dismissing more tangible teachers will take a little more effort. I'm slowly learning to break all bonds with the material world, but if there's one thing I've learned from all the incarnations here, it is to have PATIENCE. These plans are spanning over billions of years and when I am in 3D I sometimes even count seconds when it comes to mental evolution so... well .. It may take TIME to completely free oneself if it is to be done from a 3-dimensional platform of experience :)

One thing I know tho, and that's that NWO will break when we all remove our energies from it.
            If your govt wanna put a camera in your neghborhood, you say "No, everybody knows that cameras give a false sense of security and that they won't stop anyone from being hurt since they can't intervene. All a camera does is to record the event so that it can be used in a show somewhere while the victim won't even get compensated for the expose (snuff-film)".

"when the bomb goes off? youre just like you sit in front of the tv, and a bomb goes off on the tv."

I don't use TV.. As a matter of fact, I don't use ANY illuminaughty controlled etheric elements.
            And, I don't think I can stop the bomb from going off.
            Most bombs have been planned by illuminaughty for a very long time which means that the individuals responsible for its deplyment are very well protected and also very very motivated.
            Stopping that event IS probably possible, but doing it without taking out (killing) the key-figures of that conspiracy is a near impossibility.
            Now, I'm not allowed to kill anyone corporial. I'm not allowed to put a civilian even at potential risk to save my own life. If it comes down to saving me or them, I choose them at all times.
            I'm a teacher, and a dead student can't learn.
            I can reincarnate and keep my experience as a subconscious influence in my next body. Most of my students have not yet mastered that ability (I usually teach those who are sometimes referred to as the disgusting word "sheeple". :)

Anyway, stopping the bomb ain't the issue.
            Keeping karmic, emotional and intellectual integrity is the REAL issue.
            Bombs provoke, and if you don't allow yourself to Be provoked the bombs will stop.
            Noone wants to waste energy and money on something that is proven to be pointless.

"Those guys in the top."

There's an entire genetic lineage compatible with the NWO-agenda, so if you TRULY want to rid earth of them you're gonna have to kill about 144.000 men, women and children to achieve a total cleanse. Then you need to eradicate everyone they have interbred with to completely annihilate the string of DNA that allows extraterrestrial and multidimensional entities to communicate with human bodies. Now we're up to about 400 million people.

When that's done you have the subconscious mental programming of 500 thousand years to reverse.
            How do you plan to motivate the remaining 6,6 billion people to throw out everything they believe in and choose the path of Sharing in Abundance?

I've found it very difficult to de-program more than just a few individuals per year. They demand many hours of work and many months of independent observation.
            I can't even begin to dream about how to change even the very city where I live other than tapping into the zero-point field, aligning it with my life-force and then expanding my active aura to give'em a taste of what paradise in 3D can feel like.. but.. You have no idea of how much effort and energy it takes for me to do that. I burn a year worth of energy on those wondrous missions. It's not MY energy, but it does pass THRU me, which is quite taxing  ;)

"It would go like in Egypt where people just took over."

Yea, and afterwards they immediately got conquered by a malithic force that will take them to WW3 if they don't re-revolt immediately.. ;)
            The genocide of crhristians have only just begun in Libya, Egypt and now Syria.. and the "muslim brotherhood" is right in the middle of it, which is a secret society of the illuminaughty, originally created by the Vatican for THIS particular purpose.
            The people of egypt started out good, but then they sunk right back into old patterns and that's gonna cost'em more than they could ever imagine.

"what is your spirituality worth, if you dont try to stop them,honestly. not one shit."

Spirituality have nothing to do with material intervention.
            It's not spiritual to attack and slay those who teach you. It's spiritual to thank them and dismiss them peacefully.
            If you want to, you can even send a fruit basket. :)

PS. This text is so damn long that I'm not gonna spell-check it or look for contradictions due to my multi-polaric mental properties. If that leads to more questions, I'd be happy to answer them upon delivery :)

• How come no one ever congratulates such long posts that are both insightful and intelligent. Well done bro.

• Thank you m8 :)

• but aren't you guys basically conceding that the 21st is/was just like any other day? "you only feel the subtle energies if you are working for them" - isn't that true of any and every day? "seek and ye shall find"- true statement. but i thought the 21st was supposed to be DIFFERENT. what about people (the vast majority of people in the world) who do not have the luxury of going on forums like this and learning about the supposed portal dates? sorry, until the day comes when the energy UNDENIABLY affects everyone, regardless of their situation, i will dismiss the supposed portal date as just another average day

• Ah... thank you for this. It's a comment that has common sense in it. 

• You speak the truth brother. Not feeling these "subtle energies" is a cop out. Oh you weren't sensitive enough or pure enough is just plain BS. Let me tell you if you got hit with with Cosmic Divine Energy you would feel like you got hit by lightning. Believe me you would know. Now, I an not denying subtle energies and one having  sensitivity to them. They do exist however,  "The Event" and maybe this wasn't it.Maybe 12/21 was just a marker a stepping off point for things to come. But when "IT" happens there won't be an animal, mineral, plant or human or for than matter divine or inter-dimensional being that doesn't feel it. For a wave of love is projected to manifest on earth and spread from pole to pole. It will be an undeniable, an event, a happening that will not be experienced on a purely subjective quote sensitive subtle level it will be in your face or put it more correctly in the opening of the yours and the planets heart chakra.

• Alchemy takes time.. to suddenly change risks the possibility of explosion...

better to take the preparatory work and slowly apply the knowledge.....

everything takes work.. and this work is our gift to each other...

if you have an illness in your body that needs treatment then the first step when you apply

the medicine is patience. So be patient.... who promised sudden change and upheaval???

now you know not to listen to that... but

things are happening...

take it easy

• but surely you must admit that the 21st was OBJECTIVELY a let-down when measured against the expectation which ASSUREDLY WAS amped up on this website

• (also a tremendous relief when we were all safe :) i couldn't decide in my mind between the spiritual stuff peddled on these sites vs. a rumor i heard from an insider of a possible third world war looming...)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
16 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…