Hello .. I am in seeking of anyone's opinion that they may have on this matter. To be clear, I have my own ideas of why this is happening, but am wanting to put it out there, to see what other's ideas are regarding this, and how they correlate with my own :)

On a DAILY basis, countless times throughout the day, I see tiny flashes of colors, I could call them "orbs" .. they are very small, but bright and vivid enough to always catch my attention for the couple seconds they flash at me. The ones I see are usually either very whitish, silvery, green, purpley, orangey, yellowish, and different shades of blue. There are times when I'll see black ones and they tend to always be bigger sized than the regular small ones I see, and the black ones I do not see on a daily basis, those are rare and only once in a while. The ones I have been seeing a LOT lately are bright blue ones, almost like an irredescent blue like the color of clear ocean water blue. Purplish tones and bluish tones are the ones that I see the most of, but do have times when I see the other colors.

They are very tiny, like pen tip tiny,  but are SO vividly bright when they catch my attention. They follow me, no matter where I go if they want to appear to me they do, and It never fails that I see them. They have no routine or schedule for appearing to me, just appear whenever they appear, but it is several times every single day, I have been noticing this on a daily basis really prevalently for over 6 months now.

Am open to anyone who has their own opinion/idea of what they are, what they represent, and most importantly WHY do I see these on a daily basis. 

Please no rude or negative comments, speak your truth, but keep it kind.

Thank You!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• also here is a url that I personally reference myself to when I have seen certain colors in certain situations and this is why I feel they are giving me answers, clues, confirmations, etc .. because I've had the experience, thought, heard something said, etc saw the color .. references the colored orbs to this url and felt the confirmation I received ..

http://www.moonspenders.com/orbcolors.htm

and truthfully, I am well aware "I" could be totally wrong in what these colors are or represent .. but so far this is the best thing I have been able to come up with :)
    Namaste!

• YES!! It is as normal to me as other everday things are, and if I didn't see them regular during my day I too would worry that something was wrong or off...

I wish many others who also experience this would have replied, I thought this would be more of a common thing than just the two of you above also experiencing it .. but I know they are of spiritual nature .. I have my own theory on what it is and something I have been doing and would love to ask you to do would become mentally aware at the moment that you see the colors, of what had just happened, been said to you, or you said to another, or what your thought was .. I'm doing an experiment to see if the colors are actually answers to me, guidance of a sort. Like when I have a particular thought I might see a bright iradescent blue orb and boom have confirmation of my thought or question in mind, etc .. things along this lines. Also I notice when I have been gone from home alot that day and upon returning sometimes as I am walking up the stairs to my apartment I will see MANY purplish colored ones flash at me, and even though they DO follow me, wherever I am, I thought perhaps they were welcoming me home, or happy to be at "home" with me because although they follow me, I see them much more prevalently in the privacy and sacredness of my own home space :)

• Hello D1V1NITY.  I would like to think that your colorful lights are of a spiritual nature, and they may well be.  However there are conditions of the eye that cause a person to see lights.  I think it would be a good idea to visit an ophthalmologist, or an optometrist to make sure you don't have a detached retina or possibly some other condition that should be addressed.  At any rate it would be good to rule out any physical reason for these specks of light.  High blood pressure might also be a cause. I wish you the best possible  outcome

• Hi Ann. Thank you for your reply. Also, thank you for your sincere concern and educating on the possible scientific aspect of my post :) Very thoughtful and sweet!!
      I definitely did read that it could be an opthomalogical issue .. however, I am lucky and grateful to have regular checks with an eye Doctor and have had one just at the beginning of this year .. I have just a very slight eyesight issue to where I am prescribed a very low dose glasses for reading things that are far away.. I can't rememer if tht's near or far sighted lol, but it's just a very low grade problem. Other than that, I am very healthy all around .. so I am leaning 100% on the spiritual aspect of these orbs I see :) 

Thanks again!

• "Hi," thank you for sharing. I don't know what they represent, yet I have had similar sightings, matching your descriptions of the various orbs.I don't talk to anyone I know about this, so it's very exciting to see your post. I hope you enjoy seeing them. I do (thought it was just me tripping out, but here's your post.) I wonder if they are sending down seeds for a divine shift in consciousness, or excavating old energies and kharma away, not sure. When I see them my gut feeling is they are some sort of beings, much greater than anything I'm able to comprehend. Peace : )

• also here is a url that I personally reference myself to when I have seen certain colors in certain situations and this is why I feel they are giving me answers, clues, confirmations, etc .. because I've had the experience, thought, heard something said, etc saw the color .. references the colored orbs to this url and felt the confirmation I received ..

http://www.moonspenders.com/orbcolors.htm

and truthfully, I am well aware "I" could be totally wrong in what these colors are or represent .. but so far this is the best thing I have been able to come up with :)
      Namaste!

• Hi! thank YOU for sharing!! Yes, I do love them!! I feel a kindred love to them, and one of my theories is they are some sort of spiritual 'being', guides, angels, fairies, perhaps even ET's .. whatever 'they' are, and I do put a living presence emphasis on them, because I feel they are alive of some sorts.. I advised Dawn below to try this experiment that I've been doing.. See what has just happened, been said, you said, you thought, right before they appear and see if they are not actually giving you an answer, or a confirmation of some sort. I have found often when I hear something boom they appear and I've correlated them to giving me an 'answer' a 'guidance' of some sort if that makes sense .. and this can be guidance on a lot of levels if u know what I'm saying .. I've found them to be of warning nature to me as well. When I am around certain people, a certain environment I have seen particular colors and KNEW automatically not to speak too much, or to get out of that environment .. It's sort of hard to put into words the way I just KNOW things sometimes .. and harder still to define how I feel these colors are 'defining' my knowings or helping me clearly understand my knowings, etc...

But, I'd be very curious to see if U try the lil experiment how does that resonate with you, do you find that they are actually confirming your thoughts or things you hear other say, etc.. do you find that they are 'guiding' you?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
8 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0