Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Confusion and feeling like you are straddling/existing in two different Dimensions

I have had some very strange occurences over the last couple of days. Headaches, Chest Pains, Confusion and even a slight fever. Normally I would think these were symptoms of a stroke or heart attack. The other day I turned down a street I know well and suddenly felt confused as to where I was and yesterday I went through the drive thru at McDonalds and paid and left without my food! Normally I would think I was just getting Alzheimers of something or having a health concern with the symptoms I am having but think it is definitely something multi dimensional going on instead. Anyone else experiencing these things? I had to leave work yesterday and stayed home again today. Am still feeling the chest pains today but no more confusion, headache or fever. I know these can all be ascension symptoms so am wondering if anyone else it noticing an increase in them over the last couple of days?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feel stuck within 2 dimensions too!
I know that is a bad place but it was close to my work and I had to pick up something quick :) I try not to eat there very often!

I wake up throughout the night a lot too and have been getting by on about 4 hours of sleep a night lately as well.

One night I woke up and definitely knew I had just entered back into my body - I don't usually remember any astral travels but know I go to the spaceships at night for training. I have been told that by many. I know a lot of us are doing that!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship