COBRA CONFIRMATION- JUNE 28

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Operation Omega Phoenix
I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:
The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.
However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .
The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.
The First part of Operation Omega Phoenix has just been declassified and I can speak a little bit about it. At the time of the Event, a certain number of Resistance operatives will emerge from their subterranean bases to the surface. They will be wearing plain civilian clothes and not military uniforms. They will closely monitor the mass arrest process and will help the Positive Military and civil authority in the arrests themselves when necessary. Members of the Cabal that will be arrested by the Resistance operatives will be taken to undisclosed locations and later released into the hands of Positive Military / civil authority. The only exception for this are a few members of the Cabal that have committed crimes beyond this planet in their past and must appear before the Galactic Court. Most of those will be later returned to Earth for humanity to determine their destiny, but a fraction of them will be taken to Galactic Central Sun immediately.

Top people inside the Positive Military have been notified about Operation Omega Phoenix and they fully agree with it.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very well then, let us begin.

• I agree with Yvonne, as the answers of what will happen to the dark forces are within the messages and readings from Them & friends. Thank you so much for sharing this information. Adonai <3

• Sorry happy person, I don't understand.  The title of your message is "Cobra Confirmation", yet in the body of the message, it reads: "However, I did NOT receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already begun.

And what's with the new term, "Positive Military"?  Never heard that one before.  Oh and it looks like a small fraction of the cabal are going to be "taken to the Galactic Central Sun immediately", guess cause they were bad boys.  So they're going to throw these people into a sun?  LOL, ya gotta be kidding me.

• Please read more channelings re: these questions and you will find your answers,  We most all do some of our own work and research.  Not just question blog posts from members. Thank you and Blessing, Yvonne

• Yes, this message is confirmation that military is ready for action, Cobra only does not have a confirmation for green light- start of action.

Cobra used terms positive and negative military when he explained that some military persons were infiltrated in order to make problems, but were discovered and will not be able to stop liberation process.

About cabalists taken to central sun- I personally am not supporter of any violence, but some persons/souls may be beyond repair. Some did not have any mercy when millions of childrens and others were killed through history.

• The souls you say are beyond repair, are you saying they will be destroyed forever? It's my understanding that no matter how far one falls they eventually return to God through pain, suffering and karma. 

• No - at least according to Cobra, they are not destroyed, they merely have to start over again, because they don't want to turn to the light no matter how much they are offered it. Their memories of all they have done are forever erased.

Which is something I don't understand either way, because usually souls have 3rd density as well as 4th and 5th density to remain negatively polarized. When they ascend to 6th density they have to become positive. So why are these guys not being given a chance to do that. And the memories forever being erased also sounds, wierd (like a film), wouldn't it be in the interest of the Creator to keep everything?

• I dont know what will really happen to them. I just read somewhere that some are beyond repair, but there will be no suffering for them.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
18 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
10 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
16 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
More…