Clearing of the Chimera group continues, the Chimera have been removed from the European location.

Long Island remains to be their main stronghold, as they need a particle accelerator (RHIC) nearby to maintain their exotic quark weapons machinery.  

8110792281?profile=original
Playing with strange and top quarks could be extremely dangerous, and this news is leaking into the mainstream media:

The Light forces will never allow something like that to happen.

The Chimera group has tied the scalar plasma detectors to the strangelet bombs and to the top quark condensate which would go off if significant UFO activity would be detected anywhere near the surface of the planet. 

A strangelet bomb explosion is explained in the following photo:
  8110792055?profile=original
The growth of the strangelet could theoretically continue until the whole planet would be absorbed into it, but practically the Light forces can stop the reaction long before that.

The scalar UFO detection grid covers the whole surface of the planet and is being powered from Long Island:

This is the real reason why the positive extraterrestrials do not intervene directly and they will not do so until that danger is completely removed.

The Chimera also controls the MoonDust project, which assembled a special operations team which removes all extraterrestrial evidence from anywhere across the planet:

They also remove all genuine UFO photos from public domain and circulate many fake ones through CIA channels into the alternative media.

Thus quarantine Earth is maintained until the Chimera will be wiped out from the planet.

Until then, we will have to be content with fragments of disclosure:

Also, the Positive Military can not make a move until those dangers are removed. People are too much focused on the Cabal and tend to forget that the real obstacle is within the military-industrial complex, within the breakaway civilization and finally within the Chimera and I would suggest that those factions are exposed more in the alternative media. That would increase awareness and ease the process towards the Event. David Wilcock did a partially accurate summary of the breakaway civilization, written for the mainstream population:

As we are approaching the final breakthrough, the Galactic Central Sun is becoming more active:

Meanwhile, the Jesuits are continuing with their plan for one world religion:

They are also concentrating their attack on the Romanov White Nobility family. According to Fulford, the main spokesman for the Gnostic Illuminati who claims to be descendant of the Romanovs, was taken into a mental hospital last week. Then on Monday, the oldest member of the Romanov dynasty has died in Tuscany:

Jesuit agents are trying to turn the plans of the BRICS alliance to remove the petrodollar supremacy of the military-industrial complex into plans to use global currency reset for the Jesuit plan of world domination. You need to know that Jesuits were infiltrating China since the 16th century and they have a vast network there. Regardless, the top people within the Dragons and the Eastern Alliance are fully aware of the Jesuit manipulations and will NOT allow their positive plans to be misused. 

So there is progress being made regarding the fall of the petrodollar as the only reserve currency:

There are tectonic geopolitical shifts happening in Europe as a response to the increased Galactic Central Sun activity.

Catalunya is trying to break free from Jesuit/SMOM controlled Spanish monarchy with close to 2 million people protesting in Barcelona:

At the same time, Scotland is preparing to break free from Rothschild control on Thursday:

Victory of the Light is near!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, many of them are already inside earth. Which might be the reason why so many mysterious sinkholes have been spawning "recently"

A while ago I was found talking while sleeping. The thing I said was something like "But everyone is gonna die" with anger. Probably it didn't mean the entire humanity, but a considerable amount of them, innocent beings included. Probably it's something related with some sort of massive seismic intervention.

I was really angry about it, it seemed like it was the only way. But, I'm not entirely sure. Then it happened again, but I was talking with Mika this time.

But this very fist time, again, the only thing I remember is the same white room again, being inside another body which wasn't my current one. But all the info about what happened there was erased once I woke up.

I'm not sharing my information about future events that might affect my current self, which is my own alter-ego (This human body I'm currently inside, and since I was born) It's me after all, my own higher-self. It's ridiculous... It might be probably due to my unstable psychological alter-ego state, due to my childhood environment, family and many other negative events that unfortunately happened to me.

• "Playing with strange and top quarks could be extremely dangerous, and this news is leaking into the mainstream media:"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746727/Maybe-shouldn-t-loo...
    "The professor did add sarcastically, however, that such an event is unlikely in the near future.
    'A particle accelerator that reaches 100bn GeV would be larger than Earth, and is unlikely to be funded in the present economic climate.'"

So, there's no risk just quite yet.

When they build one that's larger than earth, you can start sweating for real. ;)

• EXCELLENT information!  Thanks so much!

• Let this be the end! Is Cobra a real part of the ressistance? Drekx Omega 

• The clues about who Cobra is, are right there in his name. Hidden in plain sight for you to find (or not). ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
10 hours ago
More…