We need a coalition of the willing vegans to stand up and demand sovereignty and to be able to self govern in a system run under the vegan principle. It is enough that religious bigotry has made coexistence anywhere more difficult, vegans could divest much more easily and still allow any faith that does not eat animals religiously to co exist within a pantheistic, uni dietary society. We could greatly impact the hatred and racism plaguing the world through advancement under our own vegan protocols.
Sovereignty must be granted to anyone that has a ethical, moral and health perspective opposite to ANY nation that has a McDonald's, for a start, which at last count was everywhere except Iceland and Bolivia. The vegan truth is much greater than industrial economic conflict and embodies the whole life principle.
The actions taken by Bolivia and Iceland and an Indian city becoming completely vegetarian, speaks to the nature of the growing trend toward vegan sovereignty, as the informational complex built around societies run by animal industry, is countered by the activists in every nation. We need one centralized location all vegan ideas can grow and stem from. Organizations like Greenpeace and Amnesty International point to the ease with which this can be achieved, and the support it is likely to draw from such organizations, due to the concurrent ideologies.
The resources of a vegan society can transform into conceptualization of respect for all life, including nature as a resonant form, which has the potential to revolutionize the entire world away from violence, racism and bigotries.
Even if you eat meat, please share this message with the respect for those who do not, and the idea that righteousness can grow through the world by strengthening those who already embody it in a sovereign nation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our only other option would be to go Straight to Nirvana, which would mean the absence of everything, forever.

If I couldn't find complications of things on this earth, I'd have no business being here at all. I have ascended already, but the complications and my ever lasting hunger for more experiences keeps me here still. :)

Ever since I've found "Peace of Mind", I've felt that I have nothing to loose by staying here for as long as earth may need me to. :)

• No ones asking you to book it out of the physical. Try optimism about Vegania as a new experience.

• Quite astute

• ...Im Kiddin....Its A Free World........Sense Of Humour-Meltdown........................Enjoy.

• This thread is now more than 5 months old.

Have the Coalition of Vegans come any closer to form a new society or are they still in a "battle of beliefs" with the ones who question their ability to actually form such a society?

• ...Mr Acute...Be Done With Your...Big-Ass-Glasses....+ Admit Defeat...........:)...People Who Eat Animals.....Suck.....Brain=0............

• I can't agree unfortunely. I tried to live on Light for quite some time, but Animal Protein save me from the intellectual mediocracy I experienced during my Light-trials.

I do pay for it though. I save many animals every year now, and where some of them weren't even meant to be in the same environment as me.

My basic rule is: "Never kill an animal unless you're going to Eat it".

I don't even kill mosquitos anymore. I catch them, explain to them that they have to go somewhere else, and the I release them.

The most amazing thing about all that is, that the bugs actually do go somewhere else.

I can "talk" to anything from flies to badgers by now, and they listen to me. :)

From 7+ years of balancing the Karma, I've finally found out how to be able to eat 0.03% of a pig, and compensate for it by saving 10 times as much of other animals, and still be able to stay on the + side of the Karmic Equation. :)

• I have however by God been ordered to provide full time Love and Care to a new cat in the neigborhood and that is in need of far more attention than his current owners will give him.

Eating Meat will NOT make you either stupid nor hell'ish, but it will make you pay dearly for as long as you would like to live in harmony with Earth as a whole material ground of experience-collecting. :)

I Eat Meat, and I PAY for it!

• And.. My glasses aren't big. It's my head that is small. ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
28 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
12 hours ago
More…