Cmdr Sheron On Gliese 581 And The Current State Of Our Earth

By Cmdr Yshatar

Source: http://cmdryshatar.webs.com/apps/blog/show/5236460-cmdr-sheron-on-gliese-581-and-the-current-state-of-our-earth

The new planet you see before you brothers and sisters it not recently discovered. 8110123258?profile=originalYour earth leaders have known about Gliese 581 since the beginning.

However they have kept this news from your civilization until now because they know they can no longer conceal what will soon be revealed. As the new dawn approaches they the leaders of your world intend on making peace in their own way with the people of earth. This they believe can be done through the revelation of various hidden truths. This however will no longer fly with the people of earth. Humanity as a whole is past what is truth and what is false. The time has now come that humanity wants true change not bits and pieces of information.

Gliese 581 is a very inhabited planet with intelligent life and animals of many variations. Do not be surprised if they are the first beings you meet. As your closet neighbor gliese is the forerunner in "first contact". Even though we have always been here, all of us from various races. There are however protocols outlined by a select few that only allow the contact of the nearest star visitors however those who have constructed this "protocol" are no longer in power to determine how this contact will occur. it is now up to the people of earth how first contact will come about. Either way all is going according to plan. Earth is making great progress yet at the same time there is still much suffering upon your planet.

It is this very reason that I wish to address the power of intent. As starseeds there is an undying urge to do more, to assist, to end all suffering on earth. To make right all of the issues on earth. This star brothers and sisters is very understandable. But I ask that you remember the power of intent. The power of intent is so strong that by you simply signing a form, desiring change, wishing for peace on earth you are contributing to the intent of millions across the world to end suffering. Do not loose hope.

Suffering will end. For many this process is not happening quick enough. However it is the small steps being taken currently in your world that are making the biggest impact and change upon your earth. Fleeting moments that are barely noticeable are the ones making greatest stride towards peace. These small feats will soon all come together culminating in a massive global integration of light vibration. It is hard however for many to feel any excitement for these happenings since it appears nothing is moving forward for many. Rest assured much change is happening below the surface. Many many people are coming together creating change silently behind the scenes. Before you know it there will be great changes upon the earth.

Many are distracted from this process by news and television in general. The media glorifies the suffering and pain on earth with out ever touching upon the great strides being taken by millions of fellow brothers and sisters on earth not per day or per hour but every second. There is a very massive awakening occurring on earth. Many of the changes occurring are not publicized. Suffering on earth is over emphasized for the very purpose of promoting powerlessness. If they can promote poverty, hunger, disease globally it will appear as if it is something irreparable. However while there is much suffering on earth there is also great change happening. The lightworkers, starseeds, walk-ins and crystal/indigo children have assisted Gaia in the integration of love energy and light vibration on earth. These energies and vibrations are embedding themselves within the light bodies of our earth brothers and sisters on earth.

This then causes them to act, to create change and be examples which then causes others to be as well. Creating an ongoing eternal cycle of higher frequencies reverberating upon mother Earth removing fear from the equation. Your planet dear ones is not lost, is not doomed and is not falling in to a periode of eternal darkness. It is wise however to watch what you believe and what you focus on for it is you that will create the outcome of the coming end of this cycle.

It is up to you however to determine where this change will lead you. For you are the only leader of your own destiny. No one can tell you what is going to occur in the times ahead because itis only you who can create your own future ahead. You can chose to see the changes or ignore them. But there are changes. See with your heart not your mind. Let your head lead you in seeing the progress of the world. There is much love happening on earth, much action and there is a light shinning brightly upon your earth. We can not show you this however it is you who must pear through the veil. It has been lifted but it is up to you to actually SEE what has been revealed.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An old friend comes up to me and slaps me on the back and says "Why you old Son of a Bitch how the hell have you been".! 

And I reply, "Well fuck you I'm just great!"

A loving mutually respectful exchange has occurred.

It ain't the words man--it's the intention which they are delivered. That's what's real.

Words are just symbols of symbols of symbols.

And what's so terrible about bull shit? It makes my tomatoes grow big and juicy.

Love, B

• Sound travels...Sound penetrates...Sound coming out in the form of Language should be pleasing to hear and spoken more from a kind heart while foul language contaminates all the area where it can be heard.

Take for an example...you go in a restaurant called CHUTNEY and the cooks while preparing food are using foul language and when you as a customer eat that food which has been contaminated with bad energy, bad vibes you will feel sick after the meal as your vibes are lowered because the consciousness of the cooks went into the food.....but if you go to another restaurant say GOVINDAS and the cooks play nice spiritual music, talk pleasant and use only good language while cooking and when you as a customer eat that food you feel good because loving energy has gone into the food.

Other examples are if you use bad language infront of plants you will find that their growth is effected and if nice music and kind loving words are spoken the plants grow beautifully

Even Water gets contaminated if you use foul language and then drink it but by using pleasant loving words it tastes better.

Living in 3rd Dimension does not mean you can or should use foul language although most humans do and deep inside they have problems as they are not staying in the Love and Light frequency but much lower band 

They say in the beginning was the Word and if the Word said was BS NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE

ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

Namaste

• well said, negativity contaminates, dare i say, even this site, for all it's good intentions. One must have the intent to at least rise above it. Peace.

• The pain you feel form her using Foul Language is your Own "beliefs" about "foul language" and has nothing to do with her. Your belief is that its not appropriate to use "BS" if youre a "lightworker".

There is nothing wrong in expressing your feelings in a "rough language". Rough Language wouldnt touch our "minds" if we knew the Energy behind it. Lets understand that we are humans and there are NO angelic Perfect language to "Fit" in the light.  What Alaje says is not 100% truth, what I say is not 100% truth, What anyone says is not 100% truth, Its our individual truth as we expereince it, and we can share that. This is how it is in Duality. One thing I want to say, its nothing wrong with using foul language, people have the freedom to express whatever they want, but people may not like it, and thats a different story.

We All have used Foul language in our lifes, at some time, pretending to be a Saint and "Say the right" things is not to any advantage, =)

I promise you, if our spacebrothers/sisters lived here for a while they would use words they werent

used to use. Its a part of being human. Its the "fear" of using these kind of words that is the blockage.

The word BS or Bullshit is just an expression, we shouldnt be frightened of it *smile*
      We all have felt things we are "tired" of doing, or want to choose something different, its better to express
      yourself in foul language than to use voilence. Trying to be a Saint or to be perfect is impossible, its
      just possible to Be who you are. We are all unique in our expression and use of words.

People who "Restrain" themself to much, or try to follow any "rulebook" of how to "be a lightworker" will eventually be tired of that and Choose their own Way of BEING THE LIGHT, and thats when Magic happens.
      Its sad to see children who are "forced to believe things", and it can be expressed later on in Voilence due to Surpressed feelings and Expressions.

I think its funny that people who choose the spiritual path "believe" that you have to Be A saint
      or Holy in every word to "share your truth". *smile* The truth is Felt within the heart no matter any word.
      We will all come to a point in our lifes where we will see the GOOD in all humans, no matter what theve said.

You should listen to your self and your heart insetad of Believeing in what ALAJE says =) Nothing bad in listening to people and learning from them, As for myself, wouldnt want to have any Followers that Believe in Me as a person, I want people to "digg" into their hearts and minds, knowing they are the truth.
      And All Love to Alaje for everthing he is doing *AUM* he knows its not about him, he knows its for Every Heart do decide what we believe in.

If the info is real? Tune into your heart and FEEL =) Focus on the message, not the messanger...

Everything in this World of Duality is a reflection of Inner beliefs, so what we think is about someone else can also be about "SELF". We project beliefs all the time. So Humbleness to ALL PEOPLE in all Situations.

All honor to Yshatar who Choosed a Path that "was right for her". Thats important, not if she used FOUL language or not =)

It will come to a Point when you dont Need to express "heavy feelings" and "heavy words" and that is as it should be, when we are in balance we dont use that kind of language, because we can Communicate beyond words. But we should not Surpress ourselves and be afraid of Sayng BS in this dimension. Everything has its time an place. And when you Feel in tune with yourself and the heart you would never Use Negative "language". There are People who Use Faul language very often and have a VERY BIG HEART!  So dont get attached to the Words, but the energy behind it.

PS. This is just my simple view of it all, and in no way the ultimate answer =)

PEACE*

• Dear Starman and Kelley i totally agree with you on the importance of not using foul language

MAHATMA BUDDHA clearly stated THE EIGHT NOBLE TRUTHS and on of them is RIGHT SPEECH

The type of language you use shows how civilized you are as a human being.

Namaste

• I like this message -- we CAN handle the truth in all things.  And intent is everything.  Life on Gliese 581 seems a radical concept, but so much has been kept from us that I believe anything is possible these days.  Thanks for posting this, Ben.
  • In one way it is good to know about Gliese 581.. a very inhabited planet with intelligent life and animals of many variations. First Contact may be with the Glieses but the humans on this planet need to change their consciousness and get in the Mode of Goodness to show to the other civilizations that humans are great. Before moving or thinking  of other Planets it is the duty of humans to get Mother Earth to its original state and not just abandon her after causing her so much harm. Earth is making great progress yet at the same time there is still much suffering upon your planet....SO THIS SUFFERING MUST BE PUT TO AN END. IF HUMANS THAT ARE NOT IN THE MODE OF GOODNESS GO TO OTHER PLANETS WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO THE OTHER PLANETS AS THEY HAVE DONE TO PLANET EARTH...SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE CHANGE TO COME FROM WITHIN ALL HUMANS FIRST TO EMBODY MORE LOVE AND LIGHT

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
3 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
6 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…