Praque - Czech Republic

Paris - France

Pilots view in Athmosphere

It is unbelievable...

Features:

* It smells like rotting bodies

* It tastes acidlike (taste your lips!)

* Consciousness decreases

* It exterminates Life (Bees -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycZCoz7HJ4&feature=player_embedded#at=450)

* It causes Flu symptoms

* It causes migraine

* Pffff... there is just to much to mention.

STOP IT NOW!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please, make it stop.
  • go to what on earth are they spraying and in that website the video has my new zealand parlaiment scything about chemtrails and ridiculed one minister for even bring it up. Shame.
  • Some day Lady we gonna win i know,but some people will pay the bill and i do not like it..
  • Many channelings i have read said that Anunnaki left this planet when peace came to Anchara.. that was in 1995.. so now the illuminati and reptilians work together..  and the Anunnaki now help The galactic federation.. Thats good since the Anunnaki knows so very well how the illuminati operate..

• You are wrong my friend.Anunnaki Elite left the planet Earth(Tiamat) long time ago.

Anunnaki Remenant are still hire. They join forces with N.W.O. long time ago and want to kill and enslave us.

They ken not go  - Allied forces are on the Moon surface and in spatial dimension rift.

So it is a big trap for them set up.They are desperate and will hurt us if they ken.

I know this . I have evidence (documents).

• you were saying that you have proof about the annunaki's can you send me the information you said you have proof i am interested in learning more about it. you send it to www.jason_steen2003@hotmail.co.uk if you want to or paste it on here.
        • Watch my picture i posted and the explication i put there....
          • Hello Alf.

I appreciate your activity here! :)

Can you forward the info to me? Much thanks in advance.

Schipper@hotmail.com

We stay in touch my friend.

• I ken not do that..

Stuff must be explain to understand them.

So i post them every day.. bit by bit..

Wait and see....

• The chem trails have definitely increased a lot over London UK.

They spray heavily every day and night. The people on the trains/busses are coughing, little irritation coughs ( no colds etc) excema every where...parkinson's disease everywhere..mental illness and alzheimer's on the increase.........

When you look up or point out the chemi sky, they look up and see NOTHING...or say vapour trails.. If you explain they say ohhh I didn't know that...and that will be that.

Usually very healthy, even among people with the 'swine flu' everywhere, cold and flu... at the moment i feel I live under a poisoned sky, my nose constantly burns, little nosebleeds now, I put blocking cream in my nose to stop the burning. Just returned from Goa India, no chemtrails not burning nose, was by the seaside yesterday, blue sky at first, no burning nose...why do people not notice??? There is just about never a clear blue sky over London anymore...Its such a loss...

Now battling a strange 'cold' which will not really go..glands up, glands down..tickling runny nose now, gone tomorrow to be back the day after... not really feeling very ill either....taking all sorts herbals and they usually always works, but still battling...

I am very every upset about this, what can we do?? Nobody will cover it in the papers..

Its called geo-engineering, they are still maintaining the global warming story..though the gulf stream seems to have possibly stopped and the winters have been very cold.. and a few other agendas..

Just checked out Tom Moore's site 'The Gentle Way' and is has been suggested to send Benevolent Prayers (BP) in groups for the exposure of this menace..

Any suggestions anybody?  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
9 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
9 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
9 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
9 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
10 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
10 hours ago
More…