Cats Are Aliens

This would complicate the Schroedineger's cat experiment where they put a cat in a box and have a robot kill it, so you can't tell if the cat is alive or dead. If the cat knows the future, is Telepathic and Alien, what does this tell us about Quantum Mechanics?

Mostly that it was a cruel experiment to begin with.

Karma is Catma, the force of the Cat, but it's only half true. I mean what did billions of Cows and Chickens do to be raised in our disgusting slaughterhouse conditions in their own filth? If you can answer that you'll see the bigger picture. What did humans do to be enslaved by ET, Rich, Elite, bankers, Masons, etc? (They claim to be gods) in their slaughterhouse?

There are 26 letters in the English Language, 14 of which may have come from Egypt. 7 GYP + ET = Egypt. Therefore ET did come to Egypt. Pink Floyd did a song called Lucifer Sam, about a Cat, and we have a show called Thundercats. Jesus said "I beheld Satan as lightning falling from heaven."

7 GPY (gypsy) can also be 7 PYG (Thus Legend of Z-El-Da, Blue Boar Gannon inside the Pyramid.)

The Blueboar is an ArchDruid, and is interchangable with the Dragon. Therefore Satan was a Blue Boar / Dragon / Lion faced Serpent Yaldabaoth, like (Lion O) Lord of the Thundercats. Lion O, as in Ouroboros or Lion Serpent, or the Lying Serpent, the father of lies.

Now the Cat has nine lives. So the Lying Lion Serpent Lied to Adam and Eve, saying they would not die, but be gods, to know good and evil. (Karma) Dogma is the other great mystery. As it came from the Dog Star Sirius, thus Dogma is really Astrotheology and Precession of the Equinox.

Finally, in the James Bond Movies, Blofeld, the leader of Spectre, is usually seen with a Cat. SPECTRE is 7 letters, and are basically an Illuminati organization. Therefore the Secret Leaders of the Illuminati are ET Thunder Cats, thus the 7 SPECTRE / 7 Thunders, and the 7 headed Serpent in Religions.

All the secret societies are concerned with Egypt and It's mythologies. James Bond uses the inventions of Q, as in Q source Jesus, Q Tribe FF9, or the Immortal Q from Star Trek. (James Bond = King James Bible.)

ET Cats... is this why babylon got to be so powerful?

Because the Church system is giving you the mark of the beast.

Evanism... It's everything you want it to be, but it's really just a lie.

Time for some Dogma to scare away the Cats

Lets end this with something a bit more rational... It was all about the friggin sun!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TRAVERSE: YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING. There are a lot of cats hanging out at my apartment, AND I AM NOT FEEDING THEM (and my landlady was inquiring if I was, because it was getting to be noticeable with my neighbors' dogs barking at them). The lady who took care of my two chihuahuas (while I was on my road-trip vacation) also noticed this, and actually had a problem with trying to make one of them move from my door mat.

Cats are very interesting animals. I don't know if the ones outside of my apartment are interested in my crystals, myself, or the energies I am playing with. It's almost like they are "standing sentry" at times when I leave my apartment.

• Schrodinger cat is not a valid experiment to test QM. Every physicist knows this. It is lesson number 1 in QM class.

If you want a valid experiment that test QM, then check ASPECT'S EXPERIMENT. But be sure you first check Bell's theorem or else you won't understand it.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N66lQGdQ1g
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • You seem to come from the point of view that there is such an experiment as Schrodinger cat!!! No such an experiment has ever been done nor will it ever be done because it will prove absolutely nothing about quantum mechanics.

But new agers use QM but infact they have to good grip of what it is and probably they donnot understand science as a whole! They give talking of tree in the forest reasoning oblivious of the fact that such claims are squarely outside the scientific juridiction. With such fatal misunderstanding, it is not a wonder that some will think that Schrodinger cat experiment has ever been done. After all to them, QM says that the cat is both alife and death. So how the hell did they know this without trying to kill a cat? How naive! Qm says nothing of the sort!

Schrodinger cat is a PARADOX not an experiment. There was no better way Schrodinger could illustrate the absurdity of Corpenhagen interpratation. It was design to mock qm. However, it miraculously morphed into an icon of qm. Thanks to pple loving a gawk than to understand!!
    • Has it been done? ..... umm .... think about it

...... ................................. .................. ....

.......................................Saturn....

• My mom's cat is santan incarnate for sure she will rip you to shreds 

• Here I thought they were just taking over the internet... 

8115424092?profile=original

• Looking outwards, while you fix on everything but yourself.

Meaningless words. Minds disconnected from their own bodies, for those experiences they were not able to address.

You can tell whether is wisdom or not, by looking inside. Even within the endless desert, they'll still share paradise within themselves.

Walking lightly, without much but themselves. Silence like a manifestation of their inner abundance.

There's no need for hoarding thoughts and concepts inside, looking for the meaning outside, in a display of spiritual poverty and lacking love.

• 8115421657?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
11 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
11 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
11 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
11 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
12 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
12 hours ago
More…