Tommy Chong claims cannabis helped cure his prostate cancer

The Guardian Monday, May 13, 2013

Tommy Chong screenshot

Comedian and stoner Tommy Chong says ‘I kicked cancer’s ass!’ with a variety of treatments including diet and supplements

Tommy Chong, the veteran star of the dope-fuelled Cheech and Chong films, says he has beaten prostate cancer with a combination of cannabis use and a special diet.

Chong, 74, was diagnosed with cancer in June last year following a three-year period in which he said he had been drug free. He now says he is 99% free of the disease after a Canadian doctor helped him change his diet to include a variety of special supplements, as well as hemp oil. He then sat for a number of sessions with a practitioner named Adam Dreamhealer, described as a “world-renowned healer”.

“That’s right, I kicked cancer’s ass!” Chong wrote on the website CelebStoner.com. “So the magic plant does cure cancer with the right diet and supplements. I’m due for another blood test, MRI, etc, but I feel the best I’ve felt in years. And now for a celebration joint of the finest Kush …”

Together with collaborator Cheech Marin, Chong starred in eight films between 1971 and 1985, including the pair’s classic debut Up in Smoke. During that period the duo also released eight albums, three of which hit the US top 10. The duo split in the mid-80s, but began touring together again in 2008.

click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RZZH8_Sx0&feature=player_embedded for CNN interview with Tommy Chong

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So I live in Colorado... Someone I know went to his "doctor" and he told him NOT to smoke it. To use a vaporizer or alternate methods. Anyone that thinks smoking it is healthy, Wake up, it's not. It sure is better for you than ciggaretes though.However, some people can smoke it and it won't really harm them, but not me!!!

• Makes your eyes red just looking at it.

• BEST AND MOST FUNNY TOMMY CHONG LINE OF ALL TIME: go to 1:15 - 1:30 of this 3 minute ad for the film "A.K.A. Tommy Chong." Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQy-SjnxeCY&feature=player_detai... for the video.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video here from Russell Brand which gets into just how corrupt Big Pharma is. https://youtu.be/gVCFQ7r9N9Y?si=vgm67nroIPo_tmW5"
2 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source“You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God.”I am Jesus Christ and my love accompanies you wherever you are.Now let’s turn to this topic.What does it mean to be born again and what does that mean?To be reborn means to find your way…
14 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In the UK, "our" (not mine, of course) PM, (which stands for Prime Miniature,) Rishi Sunak, has decided, stupidly, to have a general election, a full six months before he needed to....Of course, this pipsqueak has no chance of winning, as the public…"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dissociation · Cosmosis, Intergalactic, ℗ 2000 Transient Records Ltd, Released on: 2007-04-30👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4NbCrWOO-w&list=OLAK5uy_lRx7qF..."
58 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
When things get bad enough, the world is going to be looking for a savior. Why has the Vatican chosen this precise moment to drop bombshells about UFOs, Aliens and “apparitions”?05/22/2024 // News Editors // 610 Views Tags: aliens, Apparition,…
1 hour ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Arcturians: It is a New Beginning; Channel: Ailia Mira.
2 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…