quote-anger-makes-you-smaller-while-forgiveness-forces-you-to-grow-beyond-what-you-are.jpg?width=597Written by Wes Annac, Conscious Oneness

The planetary elite have been on their last legs for some time now, and when they’re exposed and brought to divine justice, humanity will be tasked with forgiving the very people who’ve oppressed us for centuries.

I believe in justice, because I recognize that it’s an essential catalyst to the establishment of peace and unity. The cabal has devastated the rest of the world for centuries, and they deserve to be exposed and brought to justice for their crimes.

However, I think we’re meant to see beyond our deeply rooted ways of division-fueled vengeance, and this can only happen if we make the collective decision to forgive the cabal for what they’ve done. Learning forgiveness in the greatest sense by forgiving the evilest force on the planet will accelerate our growth and see us able to forgive each other much easier.

Thanks to channeled messages, we’re blessed with a lot of material about this subject. Here, I’d like to examine what’s been said about forgiving the cabal and using that forgiveness as a tool to advance our evolutionary growth.

I accept that some seekers don’t resonate with channeled material, but I think genuine channels carry more value than they’re given credit for. We’re encouraged to use our discernment and take only what resonates with us (like anything else), but for me, a genuine and positive channeled entity is a helpful source of information and energy.

Some channeled sources speak about the cabal routinely – exposing them and encouraging forgiveness at the same time. Our guides are here to help us become aware that our reality has been carefully crafted to keep us from a greater perception, but they’re also here to remind us about the importance of unconditional love and forgiveness.

Can you imagine what forgiving the cabal will do for humanity? I don’t think our feelings will ever be hurt again, and if they were, we might instantly forgive the other person. We’re going to learn how to master our emotions, and even though it isn’t their goal, the cabal will inevitably teach us how.

The ‘Great Divine Director’ through channel Elizabeth Ayres Escher tells us about the role the powers that were subconsciously agreed to play in our evolution, starting with the statement that we’re all masters who are practicing our abilities.

“You are ALL Masters. Every one of you, both those who play the dark roles and those who play the light ones; all of you are masters extraordinaire. There are many who would condemn us and our scribe for saying this, but sometimes those who act as villains in your life … are your greatest teachers.” (1)

Whether we realize it or not, we have a lot to learn from the cabal’s tyranny. They’re providing a mirror of what could happen to humanity if we give in to darkness by succumbing to the worst qualities to ever ravage the soul, and having witnessed the results of their descent, most seekers make it a point to root themselves in the light.

We’re then told that we chose the roles we’re currently playing before we made our way to the earth.

“In the higher dimensions, each of you chose the roles that you would play and how you would come together, if only for a short time, to play out those roles, offering opportunities for growth as a result. There are no ‘enemies’ that exist in this world, only teachers, only You, the great collective of humanity, as one entity.” (2)

We’re one consciousness that’s split itself into individualized Godsparks, and we’re meant to teach one another as our awareness grows. Our growth is based on our actions and what we learn from those around us, and in this case, the cabal’s providing a mirror of our collective negativity and, again, showing us what happens when it’s taken too far.

As we’re told below, losing the need to judge or condemn others is an inevitable result of our evolution.

“As each of you, especially the light workers, those who are more self-aware than the populace in general, as each of you opens to this self-awareness and begin to reconnect to the Source of your being, you will let go of the need to condemn self, whether that self takes on your own image or that of another human being.” (3)

It’s very easy to judge ourselves and others, but this tendency will fade as the ego loses the control it’s had over us for millennia. Certain aspects of the lower, survival-driven mind were necessary for our lower-dimensional sojourn, but now, we’re ready to incorporate a new way of life that the ego will inhibit.

Judgment will be a thing of the past when we learn to love and accept each other, but presently, it’s still a big part of our existence. We can change this by changing our own deeply rooted ways, and when we do, we’ll enable the rest of the world to open up to the things we’ve discovered.

Concluded in Part 2 tomorrow.

Footnotes:

(1) “The Great Divine Director: Be True to One’s Self,” channeled through Elizabeth Ayres Escher (Tazjima), 1 June, 2013 at bluedragonjournal.com.

(2) Loc. cit.

(3) Loc. cit.

Photo Credit

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That makes sense, Dreamdeluder. Perhaps in 'forgiving' others we're really 'forgiving' ourselves.

Much Love :)

• Couldn't agree more!

• Thank you so much, Veruschka! Blessings to you!

• Beautiful comment, Tyler!

• .....this is propably one of the most enlightening posts here for quite a while. Certainly there is hope for humanity with so many members here advocating forgiveness.

blessings of compassion towards you and for those whom you will be a good example to.

8115055299?profile=original

• absolutely beautiful ! 

• Blessings to you, Michael! There's hope indeed. :)

• i really read Tyler Tyler with Pleasure ..

i didnot study the Hebrew wheel .. but sort of enlived is ..

the illusion of the cabal gives a black and white world , seeing water cold warm , blue and red .. only code to address outcome .. perhaps throughput ..

now a coloured wheel exists to be understood , decoded .. on 22 hebrew symbols ..

those 22 received 5 extra emphasized in themes a 5 plato solids, all harmoniq meaning 5x22 characters .. 110 ..then we remember 1 more .. that is me (each pilot and plot)

then 9 111 monads address them variant as 111 222 333 - 999 ...

and they are still similar but unIQversal addressed in mail@ddresses

perhaps we need a nous cabal .. which is labelled noussphere or biovoid

holystic planet

}}} * {{{

• Jesus said :forgive them, they do not know what are they doing (wrong).

• Indeed, Fengqin!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…