I caught this on dtv , a submission by kalliope.

First I checked here for membership and no luck. But this names this site directly so I had to share.

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WE COME

This is a message from the High Commander of the New High Command (formerly Ashtar Command).

Greetings, this is Raheem,

We are coming. It is time. We of your galactic family are coming in order to preserve your planet and life on it. The “genocide” and atrocities being committed against planet Earth are great. Intervention on this planet must take place for the preservation of human life and other species for all life is sacred.

We are coming because we have received the authorization to do so through the Universal Assentian Peace Treaty. In the past we have made attempts before to bring First Contact but were not successful due to chaotic insanity in the Universe. There were also other times and dates given by falsely channeled messages. I want to make one thing absolutely clear – the past attempts that I gave the order for First Contact but did not transpire were “not” due to any failure of the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL), Galactic Federation of Planets or the New High Command (formerly Ashtar Command). Those failures had to do strictly with those that control this Universe: the Assentians, as I have spoken of in prior messages. The GFL and other hierarchies and alliances are not to blame. They wish the best for this planet and for all of you. The power for Us to act now comes solely through the Universal Assentian Peace Treaty.

I tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Those that don’t want to hear and are not in alignment with the truth will not, and have not, gravitated to my words. Let there be no mistake. I am not here to tickle your ears. I am here to tell you exactly what to expect. That is why the previous message about CHOICE was presented to you.

There are many that have staunchly resisted everything that I have said. They have called me everything from a fraud and a fake to a CIA disinformant and an evil lizard. Many of you have said that you do not resonate with me or my messages. This is because such ones just want their ears tickled and wish to hear what they desire to hear. Such ones wish things to be as they want things to be. Let me be the first to tell you. It is not going to be the way you might think. It is not going to be Love and light, everything is going to be all right.

When we come to Earth soon, it shall not be that we announce our presence, have tea and crumpets with the Governments and United Nations and then start giving you all a wonderful life. Life will come to this planet “only after” the dark control structure on the planet is purged. Let me say that again! Life will come to this planet “only after” the dark control structure on the planet is purged. I will not speak to you as some idealistic channelers or channeled beings do –who tickle your ears telling you exactly what you wish to hear. Let there be no misunderstanding. We come not to bring peace to all, but a SWORD to separate light from dark. The dark forces must be purged. You “all” will be involved in a global arena. You all have a “responsibility” to yourselves and to the planet. You all have the greatest POWER at your disposal. That power is the power of CHOICE.

As I have said before in a previous message, ALL OF YOU MUST MAKE A CHOICE! This still stands true. When We come, there will be a great polar divide of light and dark. This is where choice is paramount. At that time everyone will have the choice to either side with the Governments or to side with the Extraterrestrials who are your galactic family. There will be a war with the Illuminati. This is because you must make the final choice as to what you truly desire. Your choice is either Tyranny and Bondage or Liberation and Freedom. It will be a truly fear-inspiring global arena, but one that leads to freedom.

There have been similar scenarios in the past on your planet. In ancient history, there has been a separation of light and dark for the purpose of cleansing and preservation of life. Atlantis is a primary example. There have been other ancient examples such as The Great Deluge, Sodom and Gomorrah, and the parting of the Red Sea in Egypt to deliver the Israelites. However, a global cleansing of this planet is what will take place for the first time in the planet’s history. You are at that significant time at the end of the Mayan calendar. The threshold out of bondage and into the new age is here. However, your responsibility to make your choice is what will be tested.

Let there be no mistake, when we come, know exactly what to expect. Again, I am not here to tickle your ears. I am here to tell you the truth. I do not need your approval to tell you what you need to hear. It would be extremely unfair to do what we are planning and not tell you the truth. That is the purpose of these messages. They are for the purpose of letting you know in advance of what to expect. That is all. What is to come will be truly great and unprecedented.

BE READY FOR IT! DELIVERANCE IS NEAR.

Yours Truly,

Raheem,

High Commander

of The New High Command

Report this post

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't preach what you don't practice,whats in a name? An Identity! What is an Identity? When you can Identify an Identity then you will know your true Identity.Try not to confuse your Identity with mine.Thanks.
      • Jesus said the same as Raheem, that he came as a sword to divide.. The sword is metaphor, a symbol.  This will not be a war but a trial to choose.  If world domination was his intent then it would have already happened.  The more you study names...you will see how they all come from the source.  I have many names.  I AM
  • i think that Raheem is talking about the off-world "Ashtar Command", not the website/social network on the internet. and on a side note, although i support the content of the message, i see it as a bit too redundant in wording to be a pure channeling from a more advanced life form than our own human species. unless it is a case of channel-host coloration of the intended message, I would tend to think this is just wishful thinking on the behalf of a well meaning, yet completely individual (non-channeled) human. now obviously this is just my personal analysis and opinion, but that is what i get from this... just being open and honest. 

great message though, i would stand with that my self with no hesitation

• Agree totally Arcturian/Orion Blue-Solar-Hand
  • Ashtar Sheran / Ashtar Command have been around for ages and they are not likely to suddenly change their Name as they are well known throughout this Universe. ASHTAR COMMAND DO NOT CHANNEL MESSAGES

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ASHTAR SHERAN - ASHTAR COMMAND...FANTASTIC TRIBUTE

Read more: 
    http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/for-those-who-wish-...

ASHTAR SHERAN / ASHTAR COMMAND... DO NOT CHANNEL MESSAGES TO ANYONE.. SO BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS

Read more: 
    http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/ashtar-sheran-ashta...

Namaste

• What is this Assentian Peace Treaty? Who is involved in this treaty and where did this treaty take place? Do they need any diaper changes?>>>>>We are coming because we have received the authorization to do so through the Universal Assentian Peace Treaty?

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/can-anyone-clarify-th...
    • LOL
      • An addendum. Traced back Kalliope a 34 yr old female in Italy.

Maybe Mount Etna is scaring her.lol

Just in case I am buying a Laser Sword and a Kevlar suit.

You can sear a steak to perfection from 10 ft away.

This lady should get a tin hat from the Ashtar command.

Maybe we can trade for olives.

• When the time comes, it will come. For now I will live my life and when the time does arrive for this event, we as a whole will be ready for anything. In other words don't be so worried of what is coming in the future, but to live in the now, the present.
  • lol then the miscommunication is that you feel I am frustrated =)

I am not lol

I am only trying to help you connect to everyone, as that is what I like to do most.

I will stop commenting now, as I see we have come at a standstill - the whole, "well, that's just like, you're opinion, man"

I enjoy your opinion.  I hope you enjoy mine.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
6 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
6 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
6 hours ago
More…