Yesterday I read an article about a meteor coming down in Louisiana. According to eye witnesses, two or three large bright objects streaked down from the sky with a roar and hit the ground and there was a HUGE explosion.

The local military said an underground base filled with "old explosives" accidentally exploded. Eye witness reports disagree.

Closer to home, here in California there was a meteor that went over San Francisco late last night. Lots of internet posts, but not a word in our local news or papers.

Also, here in our local area, I have spoken to two people today who saw meteors, BIG METEORS, come down locally and hit the ground with a boom. One over Redding California and one that hit somewhere to the south of us.

Not a word in the local paper or on the local news channels.

So here is my question, has anyone out there witnessed meteors or anything else interesting in the sky recently?

Thanks, Mike.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• they have the same belief as the new agers really, that satan has been cast down from heaven, their exact date for this is october 1st 1912 or something like that, they believe that the only way to fix the earth is for god and his angels ( aliens) to come down and fix everything.  the originators believed jesus had been reborn back in the 1880's ish and then all of a sudden in the early 20th century switch to satan rules the earth and gos needs to come.

read the wikipedia article its really good and reading about other religions helps to see which parts of the new age doctrines are coming from elite control disinfo rather than actual spiritual teachings, like david icke has talked about.

a hearty "hail satan" will make them turn tail and run, or a pentagram on your door maybe.

• every generation has doomsday prophets.  the whole jehovas witness religion came about because of a failed prediction much like 2012.

• yeah and a few days before and after for this particular event, the problem is we have people saying the comets are divinely decreed etc etc, when this is as common as the sun rising and the moon orbiting our planet.

• http://news.sympatico.ctvnews.ca/home/orionid_meteor_shower_to_peak...

this happens every year at this time, you folks need to not believe everything is some divine ET plan

• Yes i see the meteors fals on our group of liers who like to call themselves ascended masters..pfff
  • I saw 6 last month all within the same night within the same hour. The last time I saw one was 2weeks ago and it was bright. Love and light to you all!

• a few days ago i saw a falling star- thats if stars can fall sideways ..hmmm (hollywood/los angeles)

• there was a headline on msn.ca about it on thursday, but since its past midnight now its gone for todays news. so i cant pull it up, i didnt read it either thought.

the headline said meteor over california or LA

• on the local los angeles news last night they said fireballs falling from the sky! ??? chanel 11  fox

• there ya go, the headline must have been huge meteor over LA.  in your other comment you mention shooting stars, or falling stars. they are meteors too, how big of a show it puts out depends on a few things like what is in the meteor to begin with as different elements burn different colours.  then the angle it comes through the atmosphere at is important as well for how long and bright it burns, size is also very important for our viewing and for the amount of a show it can put on for us.

i think late october early november might be another short meteor season like the one in the summer which i think is called perseid meteor showers or something like that.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
30 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…